Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5737 Views)

Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by finalboss(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
What's the highest level of consciousness?? really wanna know more
cc. Humandroid

You cant jump the rungs of the ladder.

Start studying really hard, and meditating it is the reason we are on Earth. if you dont, you will repeat the class. You are of advantage, being an atheist, cos you will have doubts and will be equipped enough to fact-check.

I cant guarantee you that it is going to be easy, it is going to be really tough. Start researching friend.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
What makes you think mortals will be able to explain to you the highest level of consciousness.

Why do you presume that the person you have tagged will have any clue as to what the highest level of consciousness is?

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
What makes you think mortals will be able to explain to you the highest level of consciousness.

Why do you presume that the person you have tagged will have any clue as to what the highest level of consciousness is?

Is that a contribution to his question or an attempt to act like some matrix virus ?

2 Likes

Re: . by finalboss(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
lols, i ignored him.

I am happy for you, some days ago, you were not ready to believe there is something out there, but now, you are dedicated to getting your understanding on the wheel of progress.

There are many people on this forum who will help you answer the basic questions, but it is your responsibility to guide others too, as you uncover facts and truths as you journey into the reality from the illusion called physical reality.

Science as so far failed to a certain degree, because Science is trying to study an illusion without integrating the basic fundamentals that create the illusion we call Physical reality. Even Spirituality and Religions have confirmed that Physical Life and its dynamics are illusory in nature. Even the mind is an AI system, and can guide you wrongly, so you must learn to use the discernment of the spirit and not the mind.

While you are at it, do not ignore to work hard for your money, and there are cheat codes in the matrix and as you progress you will uncover them, and use them to benefit yourself and your loved ones.

Good luck my friend.

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Is that a contribution to his question or an attempt to act like some matrix virus ?
What is a matrix virus?

Another of your delusions?

1 Like

Re: . by budaatum: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Science as so far failed to a certain degree, because Science is trying to study an illusion without integrating the basic fundamentals that create the illusion we call Physical reality.
But note, op, that without the scientific method, and logic, and being rational, illusions would blind you to consciousness (whatever that is!).

2 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
lols, i ignored him.
Why would you do that. It's an honest question.

I know from my studies and interactions with mystics that gnosis can only be experienced. You will be told that there are no words to describe what you seek.
That's from people who really know and not Nairaland entertainers.

The principle of vibration as expressed in the Kybalion: The ALL vibrates at infinite speeds that it is essentially at rest.
[Paraphrased]

There are millions of vibratory rates between this and the level of vibration on the human plane.
That by my reckoning is the highest level of consciousness. Why will someone claim to be able to explain that?

2 Likes

Re: . by budaatum: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

There are millions of vibratory rates between this and the level of vibration on the human plane.
That by my reckoning is the highest level of consciousness. Why will someone claim to be able to explain that?
Yet, you explain it by claiming it "is the highest level of consciousness"?!

Lol!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
What is a matrix virus?

Not really, it is what you are. You just cant innerstand, cos you cant see yourself. You need a mirror of truth. And obviously, you cant afford the mirror.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

Yet, you explain it by claiming it "is the highest level of consciousness"?!

Lol!

No I don't.

I feared this was going to happen.

I was only trying to illustrate an aspect the explanation-defying extremeness of the highest level of consciousness.

I failed apparently.

In any case vibration is just one quality I guess. (Don't misinterprete this again).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Not really, it is what you are. You just cant innerstand, cos you cant see yourself. You need a mirror of truth. And obviously, you cant afford the mirror.
Where do I get this mirror?
Re: . by NPComplete: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thread for the delusional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Where do I get this mirror?

Look within, not without.

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Look within, not without.
Your point is well taken. I agree with you that within is the right place to look.

Your other "doctrines" are what makes me irritable.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
NPComplete:
Thread for the delusional.
Lol!
Weyrey!

How does contemplating consciousness make one delusional?

1 Like

Re: . by budaatum: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
No I don't.

I feared this was going to happen.

I was only trying to illustrate an aspect the explanation-defying extremeness of the highest level of consciousness.

I failed apparently.

In any case vibration is just one quality I guess. (Don't misinterprete this again).
You said it can only be experienced, which is true. Yet when someone expresses their experience in imperfect words, just as you did, you call it:

Ranchhoddas:

Might "matrix virus", not just be another's understanding of their experience?

I'm guessing you two have history that I'm not aware of! Something is making me conscious of this fact.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your point is well taken. I agree with you that within is the right place to look.

Your other "doctrines" are what makes me irritable.

You better take it serious, it is the last chance, if you are recycled back via reincarnation, your spirit will be in a robotic body with a chip. This is the last phase of the body. Body is phased out.

I guess my time on this forum is coming to a close soon.
Re: . by NPComplete: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Lol!

Weyrey!

How does contemplating consciousness make one delusional?

It is one thing to contemplate consciousness. It is another thing to claim knowledge about the highest level of consciousness and how to achieve it like our resident empty barrel and his new disciple are doing.

Even though he has changed his moniker we still recognise him and until the day he brings proof of his claims working under real scrutiny, he will forever remain the king of clowns to the rest of us.

The association of morons and buffoons he belongs to can keep praising him though. We love the comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: . by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

You said it can only be experienced, which is true. Yet when someone expresses their experience in imperfect words, just as you did, you call it:
I have no experience whatsoever. My interest in the arcane up until this point is strictly intellectual.

Might "matrix virus", not just be another's understanding of their experience?
His experience probably, but definitely not the highest level of consciousness if what the sages have written over thousands of years is anything to go by.

I'm guessing you two have history that I'm not aware of! Something is making me conscious of this fact.

No history, or should I say he has history with everyone. That's Billyonaire's alternate moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

You better take it serious, it is the last chance, if you are recycled back via reincarnation, your spirit will be in a robotic body with a chip. This is the last phase of the body. Body is phased out.

I guess my time on this forum is coming to a close soon.

Are you saying that the laws governing reincarnation have changed? How did you come about this information?
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
NPComplete:

It is one thing to contemplate consciousness. It is another thing to claim knowledge about the highest level of consciousness and how to achieve it like our resident empty barrel and his new disciple are doing.

Even though he has changed his moniker we still recognise him and until the day he brings proof of his claims working under real scrutiny, he will forever remain the king of clowns to the rest of us.

The association of morons and buffoons he belongs to can keep praising him though. We love the comic relief.
Exactly. I don't think it's something that can be taught.
I know you do not believe this but the masters say it takes lifetimes (literally) for most people to achieve this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by budaatum: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
What's the highest level of consciousness??

Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness or of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.

Your question is asking "What's the highest level of awareness or of being aware of an external object or something within oneself?"

Awareness of an external object can probably easily be determined by observation, i.e. "it is an object of a certain size with a particular colour occupying a particular space and time", then someone with greater awareness comes along and defines the object by its components, describes size by displacement, it's colour in terms of temperature and light, and space and time by, well, a matrix, or, vibration, and we can easily see the controversies involved. How much more for consciousness of what is within oneself? It's not after all as if I can objectively show you my innards so we can agree what size, and colour, and space and time my consciousness is or occupies!

Whatever level of consciousness anyone claims to have attained can not be the highest, is my point. Someone else will always come along and simply by standing on your shoulders, be way more conscious than you. And amazingly, even you would become more conscious by standing on your own shoulders!

P.s. I'm nominating your thread for thread of the month, by the way, if just for it's potential. Hopefully, posters in it will delve into theirselves and stand on shoulders and see further.

3 Likes

Re: . by budaatum: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

That's Billyonaire's alternate moniker.
Seriously, Billyonaire! Is that you?
Re: . by finalboss(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by finalboss(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Are you saying that the laws governing reincarnation have changed? How did you come about this information?

It is the last semester of life on the Milky Way Galaxy as we know it, the next Galaxy that life will sprout from is the Dragonfly44, with dark matter being the in-thing. it is designed for robots and AI, that is why life has gone chaotic and AI and Singularity is being speed up. People who are smart enough do not need to have new kids coming to this, but if you do, your grand kids will be the last with this body as it is, after which the body will be fused with mechanical systems with chips.

I came here to witness the last days as humanoids on this body, this body is being phased out. The substrate can no longer support this bio-electric body, but will support bio-mechanical-electric archetype.

How I get info ? Well, I am one of the few priviledged ones who have access to this type of info. I paid my dues.

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
undecided
Re: . by NPComplete: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Exactly. I don't think it's something that can be taught.
I know you do not believe this but the masters say it takes lifetimes (literally) for most people to achieve this.

Which masters? The masters that are as ignorant about how things work as u are? Because someone claims he knows something and is sometimes boastful about it doesn't mean he knows jack. Without proof, we might as well be believing all those pastors instead.
Re: . by budaatum: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:
I paid my dues.
You might have been scammed. They missed out humility in the package you paid for.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? / Awesome Testimony From A Nairalander I Met About Gods Miraculous Intervention! / Was Eve Really A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.