Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student (29406 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zeph Lamar made home with the highest number of awards during the 44th attestation ceremony of the medical graduates of University of Maiduguri.
He received award for best in Anatomy, Physiology, Medicine and Biochemistry.
Though not the best in clinicals, with someone having two awards from the clinical courses; he cleared all the preclinical awards with one from the clinicals, making him the highest recipient of awards on the ceremony that was conducted yesterday 12/12/18.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zeph Lamar

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cc; mind44, fynestboi
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by MTAIYEM: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congrats bro!

Greater Grace will work for me too!

3 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
I hope he didn't just receive handshake and N10,000 as it is gradually becoming a norm
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2018
asuustrike1:
I hope he didn't just receive handshake and N10,000 as it is gradually becoming a norm

bro 10k would have been nice na, they gave him nothing. only certificates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Medics07:

Can you imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Can you imagine.

the attestation was somehow rushed though, cause they couldn't wait for those with resit to write and join the rest of their colleague because of the ASUU strike. the northeast is dependent on those few that passed, so they had to organise one for them... maybe that contributed to immobilization of award funds...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by femi4: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2018
Local champion

1 Like

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Learnstuffs: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2018
It's seems Borno is divided into two parts, the Boko Haram territory and the State controlled areas. This place seems calm in the storm going on in the state. Kudos Kendrick Lamar.... Sorry I mean Zelph Lamar grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Kenekingisback: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2018
From the non Boko Haram faction abi
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by WinningEleven(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2018
femi4:
Local champion
idiot
Where is your own best certificate

9 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats young man.
All the best for the future.
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Jonadull: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by rofanx13: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2018
A
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by texazzpete(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Does anyone owe him anything?
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Alexis11: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Learnstuffs:
It's seems Borno is divided into two parts, the Boko Haram territory and the State controlled areas. This place seems calm in the storm going on in the state. Kudos Kendrick Lamar.... Sorry I mean Zelph Lamar grin

Lol... Borno is like another country bro.

With the land mass bigger than some countries in Africa combined. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by kennyjam: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats man, God be with thee!
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Give him 5 years

He will run abroad

2 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by qanda: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2018
ok
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by ikcid: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2018
People still live in Borno State? ? These ones are not afraid maybe.
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Alexis11: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2018
ikcid:

Borno state is big ooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by springtech(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Medics07:

Too bad.
Am highly disappointed to say the least.
Well what do I know. This is Nigeria where we celebrate mediocrity, beauty without brains and all sorts

Even if the University can't give him motivational gifts I expected them to collaborate with household names in the medical industry at least, not forgetting spirited Nigerians like Otedola, Dangote, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Mike Adenuga etc

Anyway young man, you don't need no man's gift to succeed, go all out and achieve your dreams.
The sky is your starting point. You are unstoppable.

5 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
ikcid:
I'm in Borno presently, and I school there too.

4 Likes

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by ikcid: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Alexis11:

Borno state is big ooo cheesy
That means there are safe havens where people live with peace of mind while going about their activities of daily living (ADL) ??

1 Like

Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by ikcid: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2018
ProudBornoBoy:
I'm in Borno presently, and I school there too.
Hmmm! good luck bro.
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Boko Haram employee
Re: Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student by tumbaboy(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.