Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student (24941 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by elhafeez(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is Dr. A'eesha Humayrah Abaji an indigene of Obi, in Obi LGA of Nassarawa State. She graduated today bagging 9 awards including the best graduating Medical Doctor from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.

She is a description of intelligence, hardwork and consistency.

I hope her achievements inspires young ladies, especially of Northern Nigeria, to acquire education in order to be relevant to their societies.

Congratulations Doc on this great achievement. May the knowledge acquired be of benefit to you, your family and community at large.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Abortions: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
I will DisOWN My Balls If This Trash Makes FP

4 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by EbukaHades10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Knowing my country,it won't surprise me if na mug dem go give am as gift.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by darfay: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
ABU with this rotten chair and table is what they say is better than Unilag?

Anyways congrats alhaja,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abortions:
I will DisOWN My Balls If This Trash Makes FP

Which balls? The one ur moniker says you have aborted? go sidon.

13 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Her local government 's name really confused me thou. Obi?
Congrats woman.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by duduade: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Congratulations to her
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Learnstuffs: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Obi L.G.A

Igbo amaka

grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by InansBobo(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
she try
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by malachi123: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Quota system achiever. Bring her to Biafraland, she will not even smell 50th in her class. News like this meant to deceive afonjas!

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by nurex01(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Congratulations. I pray she lives to reap the fruits of her labour.

10 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by oneluv11: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm, pls the world is watching
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by airminem(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
See the table wey bak the awards sef.. nna mehn

tho some oloshoo muslims are brilliant

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Nlearn: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Visit University Of Nairalearn Here. www.nairalearn.com for all ur online education
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by sojayy(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
it seems our ladies are now more brilliant than we guys o.....every best graduating students are now ladies. bubu why why

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by kindnyce(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Great achievement..
Congratulations sister

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by DAYOODS(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
This is good they should also give her good money.

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by troubleboi: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
9awards only you....

so you pass Messi and Ronaldo? tongue

My dear you too much...

get paid for browsing, its free.....Click on my signature below..

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Obi L.G.A

Igbo amaka

grin grin

No, this one is Hausa Amaka cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by 2fine2fast(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
Quota system achiever. Bring her to Biafraland, she will not even smell 50th in her class. News like this meant to deceive afonjas!
So according to your shallow, disgusting and hateful mind, there are no ibos and yorubas in her class? Or they graded her specially from other tribes in her school. You guys just stay in your enclaves and come online to spew rubbish. I even doubt you have an education, because you would known how things work in the schools.

P.s : Congrats dear sister, we are proud of what you are able to achieve. God bless Nigeria.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by id4sho(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Hausa leading since time immemorial, e pain them.

5 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Emerald94(f): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2018
congratulations Doc....news like this makes me feel like I wasted my time and resources bagging a 2:1 in the course I studied..... back then people always said its not about the course.....

but in the real sense it is... to an extent

2 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Bustincole(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Award indeed

wooden award

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by IamGoke(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
airminem:

Congratulations olosho Christian.

You attach everything to religion.

Tcheeeew!!!

10 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Ruddyman(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
IGBO AMAKA grin grin
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by dan900(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
nice one . hope we get to see more of this.

ARE YOU COOL WITH EXTRA INCOME OF N3,000 DAILY? IF YES, LET ME EXPOSE YOU TO 'EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE' BUSINESS. IT IS EASY AND HIGHLY LUCRATIVE. IT CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Ajokeade17: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
elhafeez:
This is Dr. A'eesha Humayrah Abaji an indigene of Obi, in Obi LGA of Nassarawa State. She graduated today bagging 9 awards including the best graduating Medical Doctor from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.

She is a description of intelligence, hardwork and consistency.

I hope her achievements inspires young ladies, especially of Northern Nigeria, to acquire education in order to be relevant to their societies.

Congratulations Doc on this great achievement. May the knowledge acquired be of benefit to you, your family and community at large.

Barakahlahu feeh.

6 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by 34webers(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
You mean flat headed yam-legged dwarfs are not in ABU?

airminem:

Even a pig in biafra knows the flat headed bastards whose only way of getting marks is through their rotten kpekus.

6 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Congrat buddy

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by DAYOODS(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2018
troubleboi:
9awards only you....

so you pass Messi and Ronaldo? tongue

My dear you too much...

get paid for browsing, its free.....Click on my signature below..
guy hope it is not survey or referral or network ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members / Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.