Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit (37208 Views)

Moment Warehouse Robot Collapsed After Working For 20 Hours Straight (Pics, Vid) / The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) / Sex Robot On The Verge Of Replacing Woman (2) (3) (4)

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by RevenGeMission: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2018
whyyyyyy
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2018
Russian 419 exposed ... Putin should order robot man’s execution for bringing disgrace to mother Russia!

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by gurunlocker: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Are they in Europe? grin
Is Russia in Europe? No they are in your village.

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Mafizo:
Rubbish
That was how NASA faked the moon landing in 1969 and other missions
The whites also lie
Dont be deceived
1969 moon landing was 100% legit.

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2018
beamtopola:
I dont know why muslim terrorists wish to see russian as the world most powerfull nation. No body can surpass usa. The internet you are using today wasnt from russian the phone you are even using to type this rubish i believe its from usa company, if you even have a car i believe it either toyota or honda which are made by usa allied.so what makes russian the world power?
This one na winch o, he even knows all our cars?!
Awusubilai!!
One Nairaland winch marked!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Scam bursted just like how GLO is deceiving people with the slogan Grand Master of Data

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Mafizo:
Rubbish That was how NASA faked the moon landing in 1969 and other missions The whites also lie Dont be deceived

how was it faked? kindly explain sir

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2018
Kingtim:
So Whats The Fuss? Is Buhari Not A Robot Himself

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Maxcollins042(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2018
The cold war subtly lingers on
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
There was 'scam' before Nigerians translated it to 'wayo'

Oyibos lie a lot

Meanwhile,

*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is corrupt because Nigeria is corrupt and I will fight every form of corruption involved and responsible for this heat and every corrupt person responsible for this heat will go to jail.

Beware of Nigerian politicians .....lol

Lol, I love this.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by gonkin(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

Is Russia in Europe? No they are in your village.

77 percent of Russia is in Asia. So its for both. Just classify em as Eurasia. The country is in a confused state

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by NessaBoo(f): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2018
When it comes to Robotic technology, please give it to the japanese, they are still the world leader in Artificial Intelligence and robotics.

From baseball robot, violinist robots, Erica and Honda's Asimo Humanoid robots to over 700,000 intelligent industrial robots manufactured for use in factories. They clearly take the lead abegg!!

Those little Asians are just absolutely awesome.

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Maxcollins042(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Mafizo:
Rubbish
The whites also lie
Dont be deceived
Perhaps the moon landing by Americans you were taught is fake.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Athena4: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829263:
What technology?
Read the very short thread again. This time.........SLOWLY!
Lolz. But can we produce a suit like that in naija?
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Electricboy:

how was it faked? kindly explain sir

NASA is full of lies.
Those mission to the Sun,mars etc they tell you are all lies..They are shot in Hollywood movie studio.
Those images of our solar system and other planets even earth itself are CGI Photoshop images.Don't be deceived
Even Americans now know NASA is fake.
I have done so many research, watch videos on YouTube and I have come to the conclusion that NASA had never went to the Moon..

Here are some links , watch and be enlightened. Don't be wasting your data on yansh and boobs every time. Educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPMoIv1lxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zm7LfuDCu8

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by AfonjaDefender: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Haa, Awon scammers be Candyness re oo!!!

Candyness is a SCAMMER!! OLE NI OO!! SAKAMANJE NI OO!!

UNFORTUNATE LITTLE TROLL SUFFERING FROM MALADAPTIVE ATTENTION SEEKING DISORDER!!!

NA THIEF!!!
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nigerianization(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Propaganda is a global phenomenon
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
There was 'scam' before Nigerians translated it to 'wayo'

Oyibos lie a lot

Meanwhile,

*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is corrupt because Nigeria is corrupt and I will fight every form of corruption involved and responsible for this heat and every corrupt person responsible for this heat will go to jail.

Beware of Nigerian politicians .....lol
Hahaha cheesy grin grin kiss Dis was so creative. I LOVE U FOR THIS BRO..

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Ayobami7(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2018
补主
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829194:
........and the most powerful!

Hope u u mean Europe
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829194:
........and the most powerful!

Hope u mean in Europe
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829781:
This one na winch o, he even knows all our cars?! Awusubilai!! One Nairaland winch marked!
And u wished u had a car
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by gurunlocker: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
gonkin:

77 percent of Russia is in Asia. So its for both. Just classify em as Eurasia. The country is in a confused state

Yeah, I know this, just like Turkey. Just surprised he's asking if Russia is in Europe.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Kaysalas(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2018
panini:
Russians are the most corrupt in Europe.
where and when did you do your research?
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
beamtopola:
I dont know why muslim terrorists wish to see russian as the world most powerfull nation. No body can surpass usa. The internet you are using today wasnt from russian the phone you are even using to type this rubish i believe its from usa company, if you even have a car i believe it either toyota or honda which are made by usa allied.so what makes russian the world power?

lol, we have seen Rome raise & fall, even Egypt the cradle of civilizations was once one of the greatest kingdoms in the world when the countries that made up the USA weren't even able to make a good stone castle
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Xisnin(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Mafizo:
Rubbish
The whites also lie
Dont be deceived
So Russia is black?
SMH
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Xisnin:
So Russia is black? SMH
Seems English was your problem in school
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by baratech: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Are they in Europe? grin

Yes they are in Europe. They are also in Asia.

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by baratech: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
SCAM

Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video) / See How A Spider looks Up Close / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth