Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sending Garri To Belgium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sending Garri To Belgium (724 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / UK To Paris To Belgium And Back / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Garri To Belgium by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2018
who is this Belgium garri,eba and fufu lover in Europe crying for food to sister in 9jia
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2018
is it true that nobody sells EBA or gay-rium in that country
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2018
can someone give information,how i can send garri to a friend there...please its real not story... thanks

1 Like

Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by kunleweb: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by nacortic(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Goldman72:
can someone give information,how i can send garri to a friend there...please its real not story... thanks

Use nipost now, I use it to send to my bro in mexico nd he get it in 3weeks max
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2018
nacortic:

Use nipost now, I use it to send to my bro in mexico nd he get it in 3weeks max
OK thanks but if the content is like 30kg...is that not to big for. nipost
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by Lexusgs430: 4:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Nobody on nairaland travelling would carry this garri...... Make garri no go turn to white powder..........

If she is desperate for garri, she can get it in France..... Nah only motorway journey...... (that is if garri is not already sold in Belgium)
Re: Sending Garri To Belgium by nacortic(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Goldman72:
OK thanks but if the content is like 30kg...is that not to big for. nipost
It is not, nipost will give you price for it but it not going to be cheap thou

(1) (Reply)

723 Nigerians Deported From Ghana Over Cybercrime, Prostitution / UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria / Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.