Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson (50060 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by condralbedez: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
The small boy nose, looks like don jazzy own !
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by slowice(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm this Charly boy is even more successful all round than most people that re abusing him..... Him don try as a man n as a father
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Almunjid(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Cute baby, beautiful lady.

Dear Lord, as your favorite son Jason nor too fine like that, push ugly girls far away from me and make you push the fine woman that I will marry my way.

You wen do am for Segun Arinze, OBJ and Oshiomhole, do it for me.

Thank you Lord.
Na the God of Naira do am for them. Go get naira or Dollar and fine ladies go dey follow u upandan!
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by menshowng(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
D boys looks like john legend in d first pic
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Ayobami7(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cute
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by nextstep(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Dear Lord, as your favorite son Jason nor too fine like that, push ugly girls far away from me and make you push the fine woman that I will marry my way.

Thank you Lord.

Crazeness, too funny grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by uwelaa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
God pls blessed me too!! Amen!
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Wendyporsh(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lovely
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cute kid. smiley
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.

Is it beauty that you want or character
In a woman

Define your self

It goes with a price
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Onyi22(f): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.
Money be fyn bobo
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Estiara(f): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
geezynoni:
Fine daughter,fine grandson....makes one wonder,are they really related to charly boy

Have you seen Charly boy's wife? She's a beauty to behold.
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by JasonScoolari: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
frozen70:

Is it beauty that you want or character
In a woman

Define your self

It goes with a price
Which one do you have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by JasonScoolari: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Onyi22:

Money be fyn bobo
So if I have the cash, it gives me the license to treat you the way I like?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Casemiro(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

family
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Basketmouth Shares Funny Photo For Vegetarians That Can't Wear Leather Slippers / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.