Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson (50049 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by praizblog: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2018
Popular Activist Charlyboy Oputa Show off his cute grandson and his Son inlaw with her beautiful daughter in new adorable photos.

You like ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/charly-boy-show-off-his-cute-grandson-and-cute-son-inlaw/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by praizblog: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Handsome cute bobo!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by JasonScoolari: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Cute baby, beautiful lady.

Dear Lord, as your favorite son Jason nor too fine like that, push ugly girls far away from me and make you push the fine woman that I will marry my way.

You wen do am for Segun Arinze, OBJ and Oshiomhole, do it for me.

Thank you Lord.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Homeboiy: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Iseee!!!
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by speedyconnect3: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2018
They arent bad at all

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Dear Lord, as your favorite son Jason too fine like that, push ugly girls far away from me and make you push the fine woman that I will marry my way.

Thank you Lord.

I dey epp you say Amen grin

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Deckline(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Dear Lord, as your favorite son Jason nor too fine like that, push ugly girls far away from me and make you push the fine woman that I will marry my way.

Thank you Lord.
*kneels down* My father my father,this prayer wey this my broda yan you so,no be only am need solution.

Na fine fine women we want,make ugly shiit face women stay far.away.

Oshiomole no get two head.
Baba God,give me "money" "ego" "owo" "kudi"
Thank you Lord!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by royalguy123(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by slyopez(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Confused man.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by ZombieTAMER: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Show us the gay daughter

Ode Charley
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by osuofia2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Igbo got the beauty

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by kuntash: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Deckline:

*kneels down* My father my father,this prayer wey this my broda yan you so,no be only am need solution.

Thank you Lord!

depends on the kind god you dey call

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by humilitypays(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.
Amin Amin Amin Jesu

Cc: to all true cute and hottie ladies on Nairaland, pls locate our brother and make his prayer receive instant answer.

Note: if u are "beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder" please stay away from our bros, we want only glaring and obviously beautiful ladies only, tenkiu sad angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Deckline:

Thank you Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.
Asshole grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Natine246(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.

Amen
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Diso60090(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Deckline:

Thank you Lord!

Make you and your broda J prayer �� enter house
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Judybash93(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
kuntash:

depends on the kind god you dey call

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Dpharisee: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
They look cute, not like the gay MOD who was harrassing us on FP with after sex pictures of his other lesbian miss road daughter
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Nkyben: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
This man sef Is he now a muslim or what? It's well with him o!
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Money just has a way of sending some energy to your DNA for proper mutation so your kids can look like mulatto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by geezynoni: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fine daughter,fine grandson....makes one wonder,are they really related to charly boy
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by babaonpoint: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful...They are blessings indeed cool
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
humilitypays:
Amin Amin Amin Jesu

Cc: to all true cute and hottie ladies on Nairaland, pls locate our brother and make his prayer receive instant answer.

Note: if u are "beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder" please stay away from our bros, we want only glaring and obviously beautiful ladies only, tenkiu sad angry
Hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaha grin

I swear lwkm grin
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by AHCB: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
She looks like her mom, Lady D.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by Amein(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
OK, this one looks responsible.
Re: Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson by tabaski: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Thank you Lord.
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / Fedayo Rufai Buys Toyota Matrix. Fans React (Photos) / Phyno Looking Amazing In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.