Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? (13110 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by jaelz(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Okay morning nlanders, omo please how do you guys manage your money to feed at work? I have been spending so much at work lately... First nah Pap and Akara for 200 Naira, by 11 a.m I don buy jellof rice goat meat and two round about for 500 Naira, by 3 I don buy fried yam and eggs for 500 Naira...

I think this is to much for me. Is there a way I can minimize money or properly you recommend something strong to hold my tummy for me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by FindX(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Don't eat at work. A bottle water of #100 is OK for the day.

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Abusey(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Be disciplined

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Jh0wsef(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
FindX:
Don't eat at work. A bottle water of #100 is OK for the day.

see mentality buhari has caused sad

40 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Kizme(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmmm.i smell .........
Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by tenmariner: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
I think you have a huge appetite for food. U can take that pap and akara in the morning.. In the afternoon around 2pm take the JELLOF rice but this time around buy only a piece of meat. Cut off the fried yam and egg.
Lastly get a small cup and use lime and water to control your eating appetite!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by drey076(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
How much are you earning monthly?

if it is 40k, then you will soon relocate to your village.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Mutemenot(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
cry Buhari has visited this man's pocket . It shall be well bro. Just amend, days of PDP when things were going better has gone. The change is indeed very hot grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Maxdiamond(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
I always cook at home every morning and take to work. I ate by 11am every morning at work and after that, dats all till I get home by 4Pm.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Heywhizzy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chop life o, Instead of your food to waste, make your belle burst.. Very soon body go tell you, you go get sense by force

I believe it has been long you saw your village people, they are calling you desperately and you think it's enjoyment

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Rexnegro(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
eat less perhaps fruits at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Ibrochaka(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yeye dey smell..... Only you eat 3 square meal for work, then you go house go eat again abi?...... I pity you and your wife to be, poverty is already knocking and you are happy and welcoming it!

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by baratech: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gala and Coca-Cola is OK...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
G
Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by PrincessB1(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
T.d.s meal at work? Wow shocked

Try and package food to work sometimes, that will minimize the spending rate.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by AGManuel: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Reduce your food intake.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by deepwater(f): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol

First nah Pap and Akara for 200 Naira, by 11 a.m I don buy jellof rice goat meat and two round about for 500 Naira, by 3 I don buy fried yam and eggs for 500 Naira...

Do you take dinner ?

How much is your salary?

Are you responsible for any other thing in life apart from stuffing foods down your throat?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by TheManOfTheYear: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Omoh. I dey buy roasted yam 300 from mama chidinma, that's enough for my belle in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by onemanarmy: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Maxdiamond:
I always cook at home every morning and take to work. I ate by 11am every morning at work and after that, dats all till I get home by 4Pm.
I want to believe you don’t stay in Lagos...get home by 4pm I love your routine..it’s a very nice one..

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Sholaco: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yeye dey worry you o....Keep saving the money make you no eat at all start eating rubbish because u want to save money and loose your soul

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Mac2016(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Coffee and Gala(or Bread) in the money is okay. Thats 250 Naira

Then maybe Swallow in the Afternoon. That shdnt reasonably exceed 500 Naira

Total of N750 shd be okay for a single day.

And plan to marry quickly so you can stop eating junks!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by ofuonyebi: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
just eat only boole #70.00 + epa #20 +#10 poor-water...every two(2) days of the week ....and the remaining one day for dry fasting...gbam!

you go save pelenty money...for your hungry-man...shalary...God save naija workers!

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by imurboss: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Reduce the number of times you eat at work better still cook from home and bring along to work, that way you can save some amount of money.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Diospropio: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
You sef your chop chop too much.

For breakfast, I take bread and tea. I buy the milk every month, so it's more cost effective. So, I spend just 120 for bread.

For lunch, which is usually my last meal for the day, I either go to the organisation's cafeteria where food is quiet cheap or eat outside. I spend a minimum of 300. And that solves my hunger for the day.

So, try to discipline yourself. No be only food you go work go do nah.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Jonadull: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by justmi1: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Maxdiamond:
you get home by 4pm, you can't be in lagos.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Sholaco: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
drey076:
How much are you earning monthly?

if it is 40k, then you will soon relocate to your village.
grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by Factfinder1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
jaelz:
Okay morning nlanders, omo please how do you guys manage your money to feed at work? I have been spending so much at work lately... First nah Pap and Akara for 200 Naira, by 11 a.m I don buy jellof rice goat meat and two round about for 500 Naira, by 3 I don buy fried yam and eggs for 500 Naira...

I think this is to much for me. Is there a way I can minimize money or properly you recommend something strong to hold my tummy for me?

Spending 1200 for food a day excluding transport and dinner is a lack of Financial indeciplne ...what happens to cooking and taking a cooler to work... What happens to eating a moderate 300 swallow in a buka... Maybe you earn so much sha

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? by rayobaba(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guy u dey chop oooo.
If possible, eat in d morning wen leaving home, then around 1pm, eat #500 plate of food, then u eat at home in d night.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Have Food But Cannot Eat VS. Some Can Eat But Have No Food? / What's Your Favorite Breakfast? / Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.