Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara (603 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by helobabe: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Preparation.

Desperate times definitely call for desperate measures for a self-confessed pregnant thigh vendor, who on Wednesday was arrested for extorting motorists who drive around the avenues area with unlocked doors, in an effort to raise to raise money for her preparation.

Nyasha Makoni (25) of Glen View was reported to have opened the door of a vehicle and jumped onto the passenger seat exposing her thighs to se_duce the motorist who was on his way to town.

” I was driving along the seventh street when the lady jumped into my vehicle since I was slowing down because of traffic congestion along Selous Avenue,” said the victim.

”She had a mini-skirt and wrapped herself with a cloth that she removed while in my vehicle . Hanzi todii bamkuru masikati ano.”

The shocked motorist informed Makoni that he was not interested in soliciting se_x but was on his way to Fife Avenue Shopping Centre. Makoni refused to exit the car and demanded payment for seeing her privates.

The motorist went on to state that her desperation must have been prompted by the fact that she is pregnant and is scavenging for money for her babies preparation.

” I threatened to take the issue to the police station and she got hold of my steering wheel threatening to scream if I did not give her money, ” said the victim.

” I complied and gave her $7 and she left and I proceeded to lodge a police report against her at Five Avenue police base,” he said.

In an Interview with the H-Metro one of the se_x workers identified as Molly, said that se_x workers were now subject to a lot of competition since more and more women where entering the trade including married women. She also said more and more women where extorting men because of the hard economic situation.

”vamwe vakashata vanouya husiku vanopinda nemagotsi mumota kana vamirirwa kana wemota akasafara naye havabudi vasina mari”

See more here - http://gistmore.com/pregnant-hoo_ker-turns-to-robbing-clients-in-a-bid-to-raise-baby-preparation-money

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by helobabe: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
sad
Re: Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by paiz: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by ipobarethieves: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
sad
Re: Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by moriss33(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Free the woman jare
Re: Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara by Auxtin85(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2018
As far as this happened in Africa blame Buhari for it. He is the bad luck the whole of Africa

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Drug Dealer Kills His Colleague To Get His Contacts / Lady Hysterical After Allegedly Losing Her N370k Iphone, / Indonesian Woman Mauled To Death By Giant Pet Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.