Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Photos Of Her Son, Reveals His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Photos Of Her Son, Reveals His Father (268 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Photos Of Her Son, Reveals His Father by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Popular entrepreneur and blogger Linda Ifeoma Ikeji has finally decided to share photos of her baby boy while also revealing that his father is Jeremi Sholaye who she says is now a closed chapter in her life.

The media mogul made the revelation via her instagram page on  Friday, December 14, 2018.

She wrote:
"Meet my son Jayce!       . And yes, Sholaye Jeremi is his dad. Unfortunately, he and I are a completely closed chapter   . Lol. I wrote something about it on my blog. I hope it reaches those it was intended for.   . You can go over there and read! God bless," 

Click here to see more pics

https://www.gistporte.com.ng/linda-ikeji-shares-photos-of-her-son-jayce-reveals-his-father-2/

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos Of Her Son, Reveals His Father by pyyxxaro: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2018
This pikin use style resemble ATIKU oh

Wetin concern me self tongue

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Of 3bedroom Flats For Sale @N30 Million / Upcoming Artistes Forum / Mavin Is Not Dead,we Are Alive Says By Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.