Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy (2865 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Letenwam: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda Ikeji who got dumped by Sholaye Jeremi as confirmed in her Instagram posts today, was allegedly sent home a couple of times for stalking her baby daddy. 

This disclosure which was made by Twitter users who live close to the 5th roundabout house, Linda Ikeji mentioned in her post. According to these Twitter users, the blogger was usually sent home for showing up sometimes uninvited, but she made it seem like Sholaye Jeremi was always the one begging. 

Read the tweets below; 

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikeji-dumped-by-sholaye-jeremi-blogger-allegedly-stalked-baby-daddy/

lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know what to say but Linda isn't worth a role model.
She should just lay low and enjoy her life the way she can and don't make it miserable for Jayce to live in. The future will tell.

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
All these noise wey people dey make upandan, Linda dey enjoy am o.

The lady love drama wella. So make una continue.

Una think say sperm thief get conscience
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by iamsea(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
When ur pri*ck is good at what its meant for, and ur "bedmatic" game is spot on.. A farm tool will keep coming back for more game time...

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Tamarapetty(f): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Her stories are always twisted
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by LuciferOluwaWah: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
See what preeq has caused in the life of a feminist. grin grin

Confusion everywhere.

From Reverend Sister Celibate to Alpha Baby Mama in a heartbeat

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif?itemid=3574833[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by chriskosherbal(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
I swear this story is not going to end....cos there are several parts to it.
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Homeboiy: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
undecided shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
tongue another useless Linda ikeje news again undecided she needs to go down

We now have four verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by opribo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
These two adults should STOP embarrassing that child. They both did their thing as adults and brought this innocent child to the world only to turn him into a subject of controversy.

This Linda has really lost my respect. Can she not survive without a man, if her baby daddy has shown irresponsibility for crying out loud why accord him any further relevance. Imagine she has suddenly made him popular someone that ought to be begging her to forgive him for all the embarrassment.

She handled everything poorly.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Chubhie: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
5throundabout.com

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by okwabayi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
If those mumus weren’t able to broadcast her state of pregnancy or the baby daddy’s identity before all these bruhahaha then they are nothing but fake news generators.
I can create fake news too. People don’t know I secretly service Laura Ikeji during times Ogbonna can not meet her expected performance.
Shh, don’t tell anybody.
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Realhommie(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
opribo:
These two adults should STOP embarrassing that child. They both did their thing as adults and brought this innocent child to the world only to turn him into a subject of controversy.

This Linda has really lost my respect. Can she not survive without a man, if her baby daddy has shown irresponsibility for crying out loud why accord him any further relevance. Imagine she has suddenly made him popular someone that ought to be begging her to forgive him for all the embarrassment.

She handled everything poorly.
Beg her for what forgiveness exactly? What embarrassment are you talking about?? Were you there during the period they were romantically involved? Have you heard his own side of the story? So many have concluded on the dude already, alot of name callings and the likes which is unfair.. Knowing Linda for who she is, she is always going to use her media influence to attract sympathy to herself claiming victim..

But we know her already. I do not even think any sane Nigerian man would really wanna be involved with her coz she's filled with too much drama, na recipe for disaster be dat in a relationship.

She's the queen of double standards hence not fit to be anyone's role model or mentor IMO..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2018
grin see d estate. After mobil

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Auladimeji1: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
I still don't give a fvck about Ikeji undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Auladimeji1: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
okwabayi:
If those mumus weren’t able to broadcast her state of pregnancy or the baby daddy’s identity before all these bruhahaha then they are nothing but fake news generators.
I can create fake news too. People don’t know I secretly service Laura Ikeji during times Ogbonna can not meet her expected performance.
Shh, don’t tell anybody.

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Auladimeji1: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
The man na the MVVP.Ikeji .... cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Yewandequeen(f): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Linda's script wasn't properly fail-prove read.
Re: Linda Ikeji allegedly Sent Home Most Times For Allegedly Stalking Baby Daddy by Ayobami7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶

(1) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Better Known As “toyo Baby” Looks Adorable In New Photo / Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) / Broda Shaggi Showed Up At The Lagos Camp With His Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.