Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. (31354 Views)

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? / Nigerian Embassy In Italy Is A Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by unipol(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
hello everybody, this is my 12 reasons why italy is the most racist country in the world.
going by what we hear and see, many africans and other foreigners living in italy have concluded that italy is the most racist nation in the whole western world, reasons as follows,
      1, Italy is one of the few country in the world that does not have blacks in their citizens.
      2, even when you are born in italy, you cannot be their citizen(you even risk becoming a credestine because of their tough immigration laws)
      3, the existence of anti-immigrant political party called the northern league(legal north) the leader bossi, once ordered the border police to open fire on immigrant coming to italy through sea.
       4, the continous exploitation of nigerians through their corrupt embassy in lagos(italian embassy lagos)
       5, the insistence in not taking balloteli to world cup despite his great talent, and the continous abuse of the talented player in the italian league.
       6,the refusal of many social intitlement to foreigners who work and live legally in italy. e.g, carter aquisti, assegno matanita, and many other.
       7,respecting their dogs and animals more than blacks.
       8, the continuos mass killing of blacks by aider the maffians or the italians. without police intervention.
       9, not allowing the blacks with high potentials and qualifications to pertake in public offices
      10, the great hatered and discrimination of blacks.
       11, the continous passing of ant-immigrant laws by the italian parliament.
       12, the continous application of tough laws in treating immigrants by the police(questura)

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by agabaI23(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
unipol:

hello everybody, this is my ten reasons why italy is the most racist country in the world.
going by what we hear and see, many africans and other foreigners living in italy have concluded that italy is the most racist nation in the whole western world, reasons as follows,
      1[b], Italy is one of the few country in the world that does not have blacks in their citizens[/b].
      2, even when you are born in italy, you cannot be their citizen(you even risk becoming a credestine because of their though immigration laws)
      3, the existence of anti-immigrant political party called the northern league(legal north) the leader bossi, once ordered the border police to open fire on immigrant coming to italy through sea.
       4, the continous exploitation of nigerians through their corrupt embassy in lagos(italian embassy lagos)
       5, the insistance in not taking balloteli to world cup despite his great talent, and the continous abuse of the talented player in the italian league.
       6,the refusal of many social intitlement to foreigners who work and live legally in italy. e.g, carter aquisti, assegno matanita, and many other.
       7,respecting their dogs and animals more than blacks.
       8, the continuos mass killing of blacks by ider the maffians or the italians. without police intervention.
       9, not allowing the blacks with high potencial and qualification to pertake in public offices
      10, the great hatered and discrination of blacks.
       11, the continous passing of ant-immigrant laws by the italian parliament.
       12, the continous application of though laws in threating immigrant by the police(questura)

Stefano Okaka Chuka (born 9 August 1989 in Castiglione del Lago, Perugia) is an Italian footballer who plays as a striker for Roma.
Contents [hide]
1 Club career
2 International career
3 Personal life
4 References
5 External links
[edit]Club career

Born in Castiglione del Lago, Umbria to Nigerian parents who later obtained Italian citizenship, Okaka joined the Roma youth system in 2004, winning the U-20 national title in 2005, scoring goals against Juventus in the semi-final, and Atalanta in the final. . . . . . source

You are not right my friend
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by unipol(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
chuka okaka was said to have an italian mother
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by snowdrops(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
I agree with some points raised. italy is ruled by a right leaning party. berlusconi like sarkozy in france plays the immigration card anytime his popularity starts waning.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by kadman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
snowdrops:

I agree with some points raised. italy is ruled by a right leaning party. b[b]erlusconi like sarkozy in france plays the immigration card[/b] anytime his popularity starts waning.

You're so right, I'm so disappointed in that Sarkozy of a midget,
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
There is nothing inherently wrong or racist about the centre-right parties. Perhaps people are confusing upholding law and order with racism.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by tpiah: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
well, they might turn black if they're not strict about immigration that way.

not trying to excuse racism, but it was a while before italians themselves were considered white.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
go to spain or macedonia and u will see worse!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by mnkan72: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by talitakumi: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
I dis agree with this write up
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by Nyumba(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is totally fake
Re: 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World. by since1914(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
OP, sorry to say this but, I don't know what your experiences are but I think you are being very subjective. If you live in Italy you must have noticed how difficult things are for the Italians and even for the rest of Europe. They are now pinching pennies and do not have the type of resources they used to have to spend on social services again. Hence they are trying to manage illegal immigration as best as they can. In fact the Italians are probably one of the most liberal towards illegal immigrants. If you were in Cities like Rome or Florence, you must have noticed all the Senegalese guys on the street selling counterfeit bags close to High-street fashion stores. Once in a while the police comes to chase them away, but besides that, nothing else happens to them even though they are all illegal immigrants.
In fact from time to time the Italian government takes it upon itself to absorb this class of people into their society but granting them resident permits.

With regards to the Anti-immigration party, I will say there are Anti-immigration leaning parties everywhere...check out the Golden Dawn in Greece, that is even going as far as physically attacking foreigners. Yet we can't accuse all Greeks of being racists, because even the Greek authorities are currently clamping down on the activities of this group of people, and the average Greek wants to have nothing to do with them. Hence, I think it is unfair to accuse the Italians being racists because of the Northern League. The truth is, there are racists everywhere...even on Nairaland.

When I applied for my very first Italian visa, I was living in Kiev hence, I applied there. When I went to the Embassy, I showed the Carabinieri (Police) guy at the gate my documents, and he was very excited because, he said I was going to study in his hometown and he chatted with me for quite a while. And that is the kind of treatment I got from all the other embassy staff, through out my visa application process, they were all very courteous. So if the embassy here in Lagos is disorganized, it is because our own government officials are not performing their duties, by ensuring that Nigerians get good quality service at all the Foreign embassies in Nigeria.

Personally, I had a great time living in Italy and I made great friends there as well, looking forward to my next visit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Or Nigeria? / Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.