Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21606 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2007
UP UP UP CHELSEA,

Muki and other go and Jump into the bottomless PIT angry,
Chelsea Rocks
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
UP UP UP CHELSEA,

Muki and other go and Jump into the bottomless PIT angry,
Chelsea Rocks
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2007
software na wetin angry tongue

must you post my name all over grin grin

na my fault grin

na my name you suppose post tongue
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2007
I dey vex now ooo. Better watch ur mouth, Otherwise, i will just vomit FIRE on top of your head angry angry angry
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2007
lmao grin

na my fault

checksli sucks grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
5 POINTssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Lets wait and see what MUMURIHO will have to say about todays match.Probably the big mouthed slowpoke will say its because of the weather,or linesman abii INJURY or wetin e fit use lie ooooooooooooo abeg remind me.The guy always get something to butress is mistake,He will never accept his mistake.Bunch of Scallywags!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2007
What's d difference between you and Jm now?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ChieFoH(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2007
@mukina
checksli  grin he he he laughing my whole ass out
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2007
Manchester United to win
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ChieFoH(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2007
MAN U 4 LIFE
singing with chanting husky voices WE ARE THE CHAMPS WE ARE, WE ARE THE CHAMPS, WE ARE THE CHAMPS WE ARE, WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2007
all da way ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by darez: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
I wish man utd wins. Gud luck
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by darez: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2007
Im nt a man utd fans but i pray dey lift d trophy
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2007
akinwunmi:

5 POINTssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Lets wait and see what MUMURIHO will have to say about todays match.Probably the big mouthed slowpoke will say its because of the weather,or linesman abii INJURY or wetin e fit use lie ooooooooooooo abeg remind me.The guy always get something to butress is mistake,He will never accept his mistake.Bunch of Scallywags!!!

You must be out of your Mind, How dare your Talk to ALmighty Mourhino Like that, You are a Confirmed Monkey
Where do you even belong? Let us know angry angry

Who told you he does not accept mistakes? MUMU

This was Mourhino's Comment after the Match, ,

"I feel sad but I have a big game on Tuesday night and that's a good thing in this situation," said the Portuguese coach.

"But it is almost lost, almost. In football, almost is always a big question mark.

"It is not over because mathematically there is a chance and, when the chance is there, we have to believe and chase the opportunity you have.

"At this moment we have to win and we have to wait. It is much more difficult.

"Manchester United, in this moment, feel very, very close. They have to lose two games and we have to win all three.

"They don't feel pressure and feel quite confident. They can come to Stamford Bridge, lose and still be champions.

"But we win things as a team and we lose as a team. We do it together in both the good and bad moments."

Source: http://www.4thegame.com/club/cfc/news/203352/mourinho_admits_title_doubts.html
It can also be found on Chelsea's Website

Unstopable Chelsea grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2007
up chelsea! wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2007
darez:

I'm nt a man utd fans but i pray dey lift d trophy

U must be sick,

Instead of you to pray that all of them including their coach have injury prob, so Chelsea can lift up the cup angry angry
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2007
kellorah:

up chelsea! wink

Ya sister

tell them oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Unstopable chelsea rules
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2007
software:

U must be sick,

Instead of you to pray that all of them including their coach have injury prob, so Chelsea can lift up the cup angry angry
lmfao grin

but don't say that again so it doesn't look like that's the only way we would lift the cup wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2007
kellorah:

lmfao grin

but don't say that again so it doesn't look like that's the only way we would lift the cup wink

Its part of it, Rememeber we were at a closed door meeting with Mourhino and the Boys, we have a 7 plans AGENDA that will defeat all the gra gra Man U is doing now,

So my dear, no cause for alarm

We Rule
Up Chelsea
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2007
lmfao 'gra, gra' grin grin

ye, no shakings. chelsea rules
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2007
Chelsea rules
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
@mustay

My brother, na wetin dey happen?
We rule o, No shakin
Man U go do gra gra and Jump Inside Fire
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2007
We can let them be local champions -at least that's what they've been calling us 4 d part two years
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by atiku07(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2007
man city will surely show dem sample of what hell fire looks like next week
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2007
I ain't even bothered about manu and arsenal. Too much hype but we know d outcome
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ChieFoH(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
fake ass cheksli fans! where d frag where u guys two seasons ago? now cheksli is doing good your trying too attach with their success. MO FOs!!

mustray,
softwierd,
kellorat and
atricku

each of u should tell me how long u have been supporting cheksli (with proof) and where u will be after this season when we (manu) will put our feet in your mouth, literally having a taste of "the feet" (DEFEAT)
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
to be honest, i NEVER used to be a footie fan
but my younger brother supports chelsea, and my cousin as well, so they sort-a got me hooked.
ideally, my dad should be a chelsea fan, but he reckons man u should win BECAUSE of the money they bring into the UK

i like the passion i see in chelsea players
i think that's what attracted me
oh,  and i like the colour BLUE  kiss
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2007
Every man to his opinion. 've written about my support for chelsea since last year
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
can we see it pls? wink
[s]cos some people like me weren't into footie last yr [/s]
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
ChieFoH:

fake ass cheksli fans! where d frag where u guys two seasons ago? now cheksli is doing good your trying too attach with their success. MO FOs!!

each of u should tell me how long u have been supporting cheksli (with proof) and where u will be after this season when we (manu) will put our feet in your mouth, literally having a taste of "the feet" (DEFEAT)

U must be a muppet. How dare u just come here and start to talk nonsense? I am a proud CHELSEA FAN for the past three years, I Joined simply because their Future is bright, I joined the club, Even Before Mourhino Was signed, SO get the hell out of here and go and sit on top of fire, Before Thunder scatter ur computer,

what do u even know about Football? Where do u belong?
Rubbish angry
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by kellorah: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
y call people 'mo fos'?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2007
Manchester United to win by 2 goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Road To Istanbul 2021: UEFA Live Draw / Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.