Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Room To Squat on the Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Room To Squat on the Island (513 Views)

Needs Someone To Squat With At Ikorodu Garage / Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos / In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room To Squat on the Island by Fresh50: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, I am a graduate of systems engineering, i just moved into Lagos in search of opportunities and I noticed most of the jobs in my field which is Information Technology require you to be staying on the island as most of the employers don't have much to pay prospective employees like us.

So am begging. Please please and please is there anyone who could get me a place on the island to squat pending when I will get a job, then I'll be paying the rent afterwards.

Please DM me if you have a place for me

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy.... Make Money 2019 / Jumia Nigeria 2019 Recruitment - 4 Positions Available / Urgent Vacancies In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.