Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (72945 Views)

Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Agbaletu: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP Ikenga.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by iBelongToNoOne: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP sir ... please who's the best barber in Enugu... The best please... Any referrals?
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Touchforfree(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Ojó a bá kú là. ñ. d'ère.

RIP to a great man, his manhood lives on !.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Bashnigga(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP sad

sent from my Infinity stone encrusted, Vibranium coated Gionee (Made in wakanda)
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by dashing07(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP Sir, thank u for all u did

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by nedubest(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2018
rip man
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Ruddyman(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2018
RiP Sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by wildkat: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2018
Samelfisha:
Ferdinand

Loool.... wicked! wicked!! wicked!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2018
RIP. He was a good actor. Ichie
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by showafrica(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2018
AlphaStyles:
May his soul rest in peace the same thing that killed him killed my uncle yesterday morning

BP finish people this 2018...buhari should just pack and go

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Originalsly: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2018
I always wonder why these elderly actors..... who began acting in their senior years.... were all wayyyyy better than the younger ones ...bar none. When they were pushed out...Nollywood went to the gutter. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by fred575: 1:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Rip Sir.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Burgerlomo: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2018
R.I.P.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Baroba(m): 1:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Originalsly:
I always wonder why these elderly actors..... who began acting in their senior years.... were all wayyyyy better than the younger ones ...bar none. When they were pushed out...Nollywood went to the gutter. R.I.P

Most of them were trained actors and came with alot of experience, this guy was in The New Masquerade back in the 80s.. Then NTA had good content and good script writers unlike today..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Dedetwo(m): 1:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Baroba:

Most of them were trained actors and came with alot of experience, this guy was in The New Masquerade back in the 80s.. Then NTA had good content and good script writers unlike today..

In the 70s and played Mr. Okoro in Old Masquerade if there is anything as "New Masquerade".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Baroba(m): 1:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Passionate888:
This man wey don act more than 30 movies still no get cash take treat himself, but female actresses wey just act 2 minor scenes dey build mansions and fly first class to Dubai and person go say make I no talk say dm dey do runs ba?

He probably was undergoing rehabilitation, even with a billion dollars how do you recover assuming he had a massive brain bleed..

Stroke is a debilitating disease, I rather be dead than suffer a big one..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Sparkle777(f): 1:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Ooh no, Ikenga a naa. This man mentored a lot of students then in Enugu, most came out successful in Nollywood. His wife was a Cameroonian or something akin, they both sang one popular song like that. "This kind of man I never see am, this kind of man, I never see. I waka sotay I tire but naim I like naim I go live wit oo"'. Anyway, not for kids here. I just wanted to show how awesome he was. Chain, RIP ikenga. Yours, Gbemi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by StoneLucifer: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2018
This useless ailment called stroke.. Fire burn u. Are u not satisfied causing life threatening disablility in people and taking away souls. Fire burn u.. Take your time o.. Several people I know this year even young able men just falling into the hands of stroke. God have mercy on mankind. Please forgive Lucifer for his stupidity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by goaldynboy: 1:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Rip
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Originalsly: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Baroba:

Really?..... had no clue... now I can understand. The ones after them are all garbage.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Newsrock(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2018
[center]Best treatment for stroke recovery and other diseases[/center]
A stroke is an attack that originate from the brain. The best treatment for stroke recovery can be found in this article many factors can cause stroke.

This is a wonderful experience as kedi products cured a man from total paralysis / stroke
Full testimony of Mr uchechukwu on how he was cured of total stroke bellow.
What is Stroke
A stroke is an attack that originate from the brain. Stroke can be caused by many factors but the common one is lack of oxygen to an area of the brain. when the amount of oxygen going to a particular area of the brain is not sufficient or lack of oxygen, the brain cells of that particular area begins to die.
For example when an individual who have a small stroke can only experience minor problems such as non permanent weakness of the arm or leg.

Signs of Stroke

The early signs of stroke is minor to severe pains around the heart region.

"brain attack". It can happen to anyone at any time. It occurs when blood flow to an area of brain is cut off. When this happens, brain cells are deprived of oxygen and begin to die. ... For example, someone who had a small stroke may only have minor problems such as temporary weakness of an arm or leg.

Now back to Mr Uchechukwu He had stroke and became fully paralyzed while in Lagos. There in Lagos, they took him to several places to no avail. They even consulted the native Yoruba people to no avail . So, when they got tired, they had no other option, than to carry him with his wheelchair back to his home town, to die there. So that, it will be cheaper, than for him to die in Lagos.

One-day, the father of Mr uchechukwu met a woman who is also interested about kedi business but was not fully registered. The woman advised him that, she would bring a kedi doctor, that will come and see him, because, there is no harm in trial.

So, I was informed about him by the woman after the father tried other means to see, if he could be restored a little bit, but to no avail. So, they consulted me to come and see him. The day I went there, the only things, that were moving in his body were his eyes and mouth.

I saw his condition, I wept inside my heart. Laying down ,from Monday till Sunday, from month to months ahead, without any sign of improvement.

When I started treatment on him, I told the father, that, in three months time, he would be able to sit by himself and as well as eat by himself. Because as at then, his sister was the one,who was helping him to urinate, defecate, bath, brush, wear cloth, and even helped him in terms of turning him to different direction when he was over laying down .

But to cut the long story short, the family is too happy. Many people are amazed. I am too happy because I knew it from day one that kedi products will cure him together with our Dolphin massager. Today, a paralyzed man can walk. Can bath by himself, can eat by himself. All courtesy of Kedi drugs.

Below is a short testimony of the man. It is a must watch.

To watch full video and read full article visit: http://www.newsrock.com.ng/2018/12/best-treatment-for-stroke-recovery.html

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by 1stBee: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Nollywood needs to start up a charity fund for theirselves cos this ain’t cool anymore, u can imagine none of them posted his phone crude when he was sick so bad �
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Rozaytee: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Awwwwn cry
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by skukimania(f): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2018
[quotpe author=GeeStaff post=73854687]Rio[/quote]

de Janeiro !
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by skukimania(f): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2018
GeeStaff:
Rio

de Janeiro!
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Soso990240(m): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2018
What a pity.. saw him Last around 2015 close to Esbs.. was looking healthy thou.. r.I.p Sir

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by obiabright2: 1:58am On Dec 15, 2018
May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Stroke Can be Well Managed And Curative with the Perfect Combination of Kedi Health Care Organic Drugs. Don't Die in Silence.
Bright. Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by shadrach77: 2:21am On Dec 15, 2018
rip
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by solz007(m): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Rest In Peace With The Lord Sir.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by Smarkie: 2:43am On Dec 15, 2018
rip sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor by AreaFada2: 3:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Originalsly:

Look, many of those actors were properly trained actors. Some were/are even lecturers in theater arts, Mass Com, etc.

Some began acting for peanuts back then, but they were passionate actors.

You cannot compare seasoned stage actors like Pa Olu Jacobs, late Justus Esiri and others with modern ones. The aforementioned were even trained in Europe & acted in European theaters in their youth. Mr Esiri already began stage acting as an engineering student in Germany. Pa Jacobs trained and acted extensively in UK before coming to National theater in Lagos. Like Late Sam Loco Efe also had a stage career previously.

Even many of our current top Nollywood stars would make abysmal stage actors, where no chance to double take scenes and lines & actions must be delivered perfectly live & direct.

I remember taking amateur acting lessons at university, it's one of the most intense and tasking things you can do: your posture, breathing, movement, body language, facial expressions and the most minute things have to sync perfectly. It was fun though.

Like you rightly observed, when mediocrity, connections & glitz are put ahead of quality & expertise, the result is dire. Nollywood is the obvious victim.

RIP to a wonderful thespian.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Ella, Steps Out In Open Chest Outfit / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.