Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie (52680 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Splendid235: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmanuel Ifeanyichukwu Ikenga Gbulie Obituary

Very unfortunate,our stars are going.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by MiniImportation: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race . 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I kn

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Peroh426: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
He has been acting in movies for many years

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Homeboiy: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
I like the man acting

31 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by dokie: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
quite unfortunate.

Lived reasonably long, but he bore the cross of being childless.

May heaven accept his soul.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oh!...Ifeanyi Gbulie is dead?

What a lovely actor...
He never had a child

43 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by LadySarah: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Nl never dissapoints

16 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by iluvdonjazzy: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ohh noo, very sad, this man that is very very active in films till date.

6 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2019
This man is gone? shocked shocked

dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Okoroawusa:
Oh!...Ifeanyi Gbulie is dead?

What a lovely actor...
He never had a child

Why all these? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ursullalinda(f): 2:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Eyaa....continue to rest in the Lord sir
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by VirginSearcher(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Sad, R.I.P Man
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Katier00(f): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Wait o, at 72 no children. It that by choice ? Not even an adopted one. May his soul rest with his maker

9 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by femi4: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2019
No shildren.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by braimeddy: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2019
RIP sir
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by sinaj(f): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2019
I will miss his movies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by DameB(f): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
RIP
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Hezzyluv: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
RIP the family should thank God that he died @72 even though it appears he doesn't have a biological child some people don't even know their parents.

RIP once more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Fryzi(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Only few left of the legends that made nollywood what it is today. U were indeed a bunch of talent. r.i.p Icon. Rest well sir cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by DennisEche(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
sinaj:
I will miss his movies.
esokay stop crying

6 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Princemmyboss(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Rip
OK bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by DameB(f): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:

Nl never dissapoints

I'm telling you
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Katier00:
Wait o, at 72 no children. It that by choice ? Not even an adopted one. May his soul rest with his maker
Na lie o, atleast he had fathered many for movies. Whether biological or careerical he has so many children.

20 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by spiceadole: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Splendid235:
Emmanuel Ifeanyichukwu Ikenga Gbulie Obituary

Very unfortunate,our stars are going.
Very unfortunate at 72(Could be older)
Are you alright?
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Passionate888: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Fare thee well
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Majikmoment(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Ewooo! Death is inevitable.

I sew all types of female wears, please contact me to support me. Thanks
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in perfect peace Chief Gbulie.

He was a great man.

He lived a good life.

spiceadole:
Na wa ooo.
Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren.
After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa
Nairalnders, can you read what one of the people you shared the forum with just typed?!
SMH!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by infogenius(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Rip.

He was a father to several actors/actresses in the movie industry and other spheres of life.
Adieu

5 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by spiceadole: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Na wa ooo.
Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren.
After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.