Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (50980 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) / Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by SingleWahala(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Zico5(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin jobless olosho feeding off her bastard child tongue what irony

We now have verified Nigerian Adsense for sale
U are truly depressed. Are u typing this for likes or shares? I think u were there when David called her daughter bastard and what will u call chioma if this one is olosho.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by almakiyyun(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2018
In the olden days if you have child out of wedlock you would hide your face in shame, but these oloshos would be producing bastards and illegitimate children here and there without shame. Is this how your parents started their lives, nonsense.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Whenever I see this thing called Sophia, I get irritated
I'm sure you feel you've made sense.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

And you expect people to patronize you with this retarded comment of yours.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
First baby mama? That is her sole attachment to fame? Dear Lord, May this kinda daughter never be my portion!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Mysteriouz:

I'm sure you feel you've made sense.

Well, he did... He just expressed an honest opinion! Isn't there someone out there whose very appearance irritates you, even in the tiniest way? It is way too early for hypocrisy!
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2018
UrbanExotica:
All them brokeasses above are already venting frustration on her

Kiddo, tell Sophia momody (whatever she's called) to get married
Because she gave birth to a child for a man doesn't mean she shouldn't get married .

Why is she afraid of getting married?
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Olalan:
We shouldn't start our weekend with this inconsequential information pls NL mods make this forum worthwhile this weekend by pushing relevant informative and educative threads to FP

Thank you very much for your costly advice, NL is becoming forum for kids because of some irrelevant news.

I don't know if they get paid for it.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2018
Angelfrost:

Well, he did... He just expressed an honest opinion! Isn't there someone out there whose very appearance irritates you, even in the tiniest way? It is way too early for hypocrisy!
I'm not bring hypocritical and honestly I don't make bad comments on people. I'd rather keep my comments to myself. All Love
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Mysteriouz:

I'm not bring hypocritical and honestly I don't make bad comments on people. I'd rather keep my comments to myself. All Love

That is very commendable of you sir., but, every one can't toe that same line... Besides, if we all kept our opinions to ourselves Seun & his minions would have been outta jobs a long time ago. Peace to you too.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Elder0001:

Because she gave birth to a child for a man doesn't mean she shouldn't get married .

I liked your words of encouragement for Sophia but men are afraid of celebrity that was used and dump by a Kidd call David o. Its annoying. Why Genevieve, Rita, Tonton, ini ed and co has not been hooked up because they are celebrity and every body know how they've been used by different man bcs of fame and money. Thank you Sir.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
Congrats to her, the babymamarism obviously paid off.

300k a month for doing virtually nothing grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by favor2016: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

don't you have any reasonable comment to make on nairaland again apart from calling every woman OLOSHO and advertisement of your rubbish selling adsense. Meanwhile stop calling the innocent child bastard. IF you no get eyes, go and get glasses to know that Imade is the carbon copy of Davido ok.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by BestDude: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Whenever I see this thing called Sophia, I get irritated
the girl no get sense. David made the right decision jare.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Danjuma827(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This girl is damn ugly
are you her creator?
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
its an suv
brand name...jeep
body type/shape....suv

see dah hummer jeep
like say hummer get sedan before

Just like referring to all brands of noodles as Indomie.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Ogaemmy:
Congrats Sophia

Watch 20Minutes summary of Vice presidential debate below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_gv2khcM6k

It's obvious we only have two political parties in Nigeria that knows their onions.

Aside Peter Obi and the incumbent,the rest are just confused.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Affaberry: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba girls are pretty and dey don't do prostitution...

Igbo girls abeg try and emulate the way of Yoruba and Hausa girls...

They are also highly educated
DEHVEHLOP:

DEHVEHLOP:

weldone
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Kai...see description
Davido's first baby Mama
WizKid's third Baby Mama
Dbanj's former girlfriend
Davido's ex
They no longer have a life of their own...smh
Nigerian women are light years from true emancipation, they shouldn't utter the word feminism
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2018
she fit use that top do bush woman prank
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by hajide(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This girl is damn ugly
And u are beautiful...right?....mtcheew
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Elder0001:

Go marry her if you bothered
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by actualization: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Iya...I made...take things Easy....d show off too much..... humble your self........& what...is your Work..or what are you doing for a living....
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Thaheer(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
its an suv
brand name...jeep
body type/shape....suv

see dah hummer jeep
It's actually a Jeep

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Bowtieboss: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Matinho: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Menn this babe wey give my paddy herpes that year. Scammer.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by ClassiqueMan: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
To Bleep this girl just they hungry me shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Youngpo413: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Old school car 1946 model...
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by MikkieEl: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Op is equally correct. The ride up there is a SUV from JEEP.
Hoodbilonia:
its an suv
brand name...jeep
body type/shape....suv

see dah hummer jeep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.