Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,395 members, 7,812,160 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) (41287 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by benjackugo: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Nollywood actress, Blessing Ebigieson has gifted her younger brother, Charles Ebigieson, with a Lexus RX 300 jeep, IgbereTV reports.

Her excited brother took to his social media page to celebrate the car gift from his blood sister.

Sharing photos of his new car, Charles wrote on Facebook;

“Xx love
Unending grace
Unmerited favor
Oluwa is involved
Thanks u Jesus
For another keys.,..."
https://www.facebook.com/100003133009247/posts/3744486672332396/?app=fbl

Blessing Ebigieson also shared the news on her Instagram handle @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKCYyfnjzl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Nothing Millions bout this this Fearly used thing

24 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2021
People who always say "thanks you" , how do you do it?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Oluromantic: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2021
When I read worth millions and saw Lexus RX300, I was confused. But its good to have a sister who loves and believes in you as well as in family bond. What we hear often are brothers giving sisters but here is a norm breaker. The likes of destiny etiko etc, we even rarely hear about them philanthropicing to the masses let alone their blood brother or sister.. all they think life is about is to get famous and live large over things obtained almost cheaply.

23 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Pochettino(f): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2021
What a Lexus Jeep!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2021
She also shared the news grin You gift your brother a car,must you tell the world? Tell your brother to shave that bear bear.. Looks irritating..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Who are these people?

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Bampeh: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations!
It is the Jeep we want to see not your head.

Bampeh is wondering if his head is part of the gift

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Make una dey inform criminals o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why do people like bringing their personal lives to social media? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by dich: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
there is no car called Lexus Jeep!!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
I dunno why dis story sounds somehow

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by sylve11: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Okay. good for them. cool
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cheap car
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by wwwihy: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
500k car
...all these celebrities

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by salbis(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
May God bless your hustle Blessing. Some people can't gift even a bicycle but are here antagonizing this lady.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Nothing Millions bout this this Fearly used thing

The plate number is very old. Congrats to him all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Enoch07: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
who're they abeg?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by tutudesz: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin Ransom = Total cost Of jeep
ednut1:
Make una dey inform criminals o

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pochettino:
What a Lexus Jeep!

Some NLers have started addressing this Jeep/SUV thing. It may be about time some of us join the 21st century. cheesy
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
When I read worth millions and saw Lexus RX300, I was confused. But its good to have a sister who loves and believes in you as well as in family bond. What we hear often are brothers giving sisters but here is a norm breaker. The likes of Tonto dike, destiny etiko etc, we even rarely hear about them philanthropicing to the masses let alone their blood brother or sister.. all they think life is about is to get famous and live large over things obtained almost cheaply.
calculux will disagree with this comment
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
this kain head eh lol

but why the plate no. don wash na or it what am thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
She try, I cut cap for her!

Is not the type of sisters we have, that cares more about themselves and kids. Even when they have more than enough to give out.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who are these people?
Help me ask oooo

This statement always reminds me of a scene in the movie "13 secret Soilders of Benghazi"

Who are all these people?

Are they friendlies?
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Godada(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
sad

So let me ask this regardless of the cost of the vehicle: how come only the female actress are doing better than the male counterparts?

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
I can't use my hard earned cash to purchase RX300, wah happnd to RX330 nd RX350?.

Congrats though.

NOTE: B4 some ITK's will jump on my mention; remember i spoke for myself.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't understand why even learned people will refere to any SUV as jeep, jeep is a brand on its own is a name of the company

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.