Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? (1161 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by OrganicSoup: 2:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Yes, what could be the cause.. Doctors, help my friend out..He says, his body is itching him.. I've searched Google, no tangible answer still.. Don't know what to tell him, is it a symptom of HIV or anything deadly? Someone with good knowledge should share, biko. Thanks
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by yarimo(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2018
OrganicSoup:
Yes, what could be the cause.. Doctors, help my friend out..He says, his body is itching him.. I've searched Google, no tangible answer still.. Don't know what to tell him, is it a symptom of HIV or anything deadly? Someone with good knowledge should share, biko. Thanks
your friend or you?

4 Likes

Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by OrganicSoup: 2:49am On Dec 15, 2018
yarimo:
your friend or you?
What I need is answers.. thanks
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Infection obviously...you don't have to be a doc to know that, if you are sexually active, please take some time to educate yourself on safe sex.
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by OrganicSoup: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Infection obviously...you don't have to be a doc to know that, if you are sexually active, please take some time to educate yourself on safe sex.
Should he be worried, i.e is it HIV or anywhere deadly?
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2018
Well I don't really know per se but all I can tell you is, congratulations you are welcome to the league of extra ordinary infected men cheers boss.
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2018
OrganicSoup:

Should he be worried, i.e is it HIV or anywhere deadly?
either way he needs to go for a test and treat accordingly. I don't know about HIV o

1 Like

Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by correctyourself(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Look for a chemist and explain to the person selling mostly chemist operated by men, they see such cases all the time, hence, they has experience, you need some drugs. But if you have money go to hospital and they would make you run all manner of test, the choice is yours.

Note: its not a big issue, but don't under rate or ignore it, please treat immediately so that you don't spread it.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by OrganicSoup: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
correctyourself:
Look for a chemist and explain to the person selling mostly chemist operated by men, they see such cases all the time, hence, they has experience, you need some drugs. But if you have money go to hospital and they would make you run all manner of test, the choice is yours.

Note: its not a big issue, but don't under rate or ignore it, please treat immediately so that you don't spread it.
Thanks.. You're a boss
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by OrganicSoup: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
either way he needs to go for a test and treat accordingly. I don't know about HIV o
Lol
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Gboliwe: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
correctyourself:

Stop patronizing and encouraging others to patronize quacks and patent medicine dealers.

If you have a health issue see a professional. Tests would be done and treatment prescribed in line with the result.

Stop offering yourself as trial and error. When kidney problems arise, you won't know it's all these drugs wrongly used that is a major cause.

Please, stop

1 Like

Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by correctyourself(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gboliwe:

Stop patronizing and encouraging others to patronize quacks and patent medicine dealers.

If you have a health issue see a professional. Tests would be done and treatment prescribed in line with the result.

Stop offering yourself as trial and error. When kidney problems arise, you won't know it's all these drugs wrongly used that is a major cause.

Please, stop

Business man thank o
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Oceandrive(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Superbklean Magnetic Panty Liners is not designed for menstruating ladies or women, rather it is designed to cure diseases of various kinds. It could be used in underpants by either females or males, as it prevents and cures prostrate cancer in men.

This product is designed to contain three powerful components: Bio-magnetic Energy, Far Infrared and Anions. The bio-magnetic Energy gives energy and enhances self protection; Far infrared prevents and cures gynecological diseases such as fibroid, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections etc; while the Anions kill bacteria, thus eliminates odour, prevents itching, cures and prevents rashes around the vagina.

When the Panty Liner is damped and placed on any part of the body, it eliminates pain. The green strip content can also be detached and soaked in water to discharge it’s magnetic energy.

The Superbklean Magnetic Energy Panty Liner is effective in the treatment and/or prevention of the following: fibroid, fatigue, foot odour, gynecological infections, cataract, bre
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by Lifehealthycare: 5:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Natural Extract Supplements That Helps To Fix High Blood Sugar Level And Other Related Issues. click link below for more information.
www.lifehealthycares.com/healthy
www.lifehealthycares.com/healthy
Re: What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? by IyaTola: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
OrganicSoup:
Aids

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Drinking Water While Standing / Coronavirus:Bill Gates Says Vaccine Could Be Ready For Large-scale Trial By June / What Could Be Wrong With Me? I Need Your Help Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.