Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

"Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel (32082 Views)

Beautiful Grown Up Triplet Celebrates Their Birthday In Style. PHOTOS / A Whole Meal! Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Thighs in New Pictures. Photos / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Fsekillmonger: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Nigga679:

That's why I like @Genevieve Nnaji, she's exceptional amongst them. Not a graduate like them though, but she's brilliant, creative, intelligent, beautiful, hard working and humble way than d rest of them Nollywood Actresses put together.

Most say. ..your observation bout Genevieve is very on point..by light years the mist accomplished and internationally renowned actress of them all, but yet hardly ever making her private life public on the gram.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Strikethem: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2018
So bobrisky knows God

Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by mozona(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2018
all of them just dey show dere daughter to the world

1 Like

Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
food don don from mama herself
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2018
She’s fine. Beautiful chick
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

grin

Because u discover she is Edo now, she come suddenly dey beautiful, but those who think she is Yoruba have come here many times to call her ugly afonja woman. Mumudeens always checking names before they know if a Nigeria woman beautiful or not. If dey check name and see Yoruba, she be ugly afonja but it it's igbo name, na beautiful woman.
But for ur info. All tribes are beautiful in naija. Hausa/fulani get model stature beautiful women, Igbos have beautiful light skin women - doesn't make dem most beautiful, Edo/ss has mixture women, Yorubas have dark skin women usually with good singing voices and body endowment.

So, what you're looking for will determine where to choose, if na body endowment or fair complexion or model stature, u get them all in naija.
I wonder if you moan and complain on threads where they praise Igbo and Fulani women.
And your here complaining about bias. Remove the log out of your eye first
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Fhowe: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
eaglez:
Daughters competition, first it was iyabo ojo,second it was sindodo,thirdly omotola came in now is mercy aigbe,these people shouldn't influence their daughters this way...... On a second thought it's their daughter abi? Hmmmm
remove omotola and sindodo from that list we know heir husbands and they are very financially capable
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Nklarry: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
this na marketing things!!! every women wann market their gaks now.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Alexis11: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo women and beauty, I don't know which tribe is more beautiful, Edo,igbo, Fulani women.

Sai baba Atiku.

Osibanjo can only do market treasurer, he's not a politician or an economists.

What point are you trying to make exactly
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Fsekillmonger:

Most say. ..your observation bout Genevieve is very on point..by light years the mist accomplished and internationally renowned actress of them all, but yet hardly ever making her private life public on the gram.

not making your life public on gram does not make you a better person

Making your life public on the gram does not maje you less of who you are

Its a personality thing

You Nigerians should quit that mentality undecided
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by amber222(f): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2018
season of #showurdaughterforsocialmedia for all ds actresses. I guess their market hs expired and they want their children to take over
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by DateMynd44(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo women and beauty, I don't know which tribe is more beautiful, Edo,igbo, Fulani women.

Mercy Aigbe is igbo, her father and mother are both igbo
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by DateMynd44(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Favor99:

I wonder if you moan and complain on threads where they praise Igbo and Fulani women.
why is it one person operating three accounts? you, Binikingdom and edodefender monikers all operated by one person
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Fowobi84: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2018
it's like this is the season of unveiling the next generation of Oloshos. Iyabo Ojo started it and Sikiratu Sindodo followed. Keep grooming the girls for the oldest profession. Men are always on ground to render justice to them as they did to their mothers.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Ayobami7(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by ClassiqueMan: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
HisMajesty1:
Children of entertainers grow fast.

Point of correction:- Secretly born children of entertainers grow fast grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Favor99:

I'm not tribalistic. I'm only surprised how the ugly afonja woman can now change into beautiful edo woman all as a result of hardened tribal bigots who get mad anytime they see anything yoruba related. My post not tribalistic in any way, I didn't abuse any tribe, I only said peculiar good things about each tribe. So, I still don't know which offence I committed again.

1 Like

Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
why is it one person operating three accounts? you, Binikingdom and edodefender monikers all operated by one person
Quit lying I’m not Binikingdom or edodefender, a look through my post history will show I’m not the same person as them.
Our grammar and the stuff we post are much different
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I'm not tribalistic. I'm only surprised how the ugly afonja woman can now change into beautiful edo woman all as a result of hardened tribal bigots who get mad anytime they see anything yoruba related. My post not tribalistic in any way, I didn't abuse any tribe, I only said peculiar good things about each tribe. So, I still don't know which offence I committed again.
You are among these anti-Edo people that get hypertension when someone says something positive about Edo. I can read right through you. Your not the only one that those this. I’ve seen this before.

Your talking about tribalism, have you noticed all the negative comments Mercy Aigbe is getting on this thread? It’s because of her ethnic group that people are talking this nonsense.

One person comments and says something positive about Edo women and you jump to crush that down? Those people yelling afonja this afonja that are even Igbo’s sef.

Did the binikingdowm guy say afonja this or afonja that to your women in a past post? What’s with the anger that he said something positive about Edo women. Note you didn’t seem to have an issue when he complimented Igbo and Fulani
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
Mercy Aigbe is igbo, her father and mother are both igbo
She’s Esan from Edo State. Your a troll anyways
Aigbe is an Edo name
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Favor99:

You are among these anti-Edo people that get hypertension when someone says something positive about Edo. I can read right through you. Your not the only one that those this. I’ve seen this before.

Your talking about tribalism, have you noticed all the negative comments Mercy Aigbe is getting on this thread? It’s because of her ethnic group that people are talking this nonsense.

One person comments and says something positive about Edo women and you jump to crush that down? Those people yelling afonja this afonja that are even Igbo’s sef.

Did the binikingdowm guy say afonja this or afonja that to your women in a past post? What’s with the anger that he said something positive about Edo women. Note you didn’t seem to have an issue when he complimented Igbo and Fulani

Stop hurting yourself and stop being childish. The negative comments about Mercy Aigbe are from your people because they thought she is a Yoruba woman.

Point out one thing I said against Edos or any other tribe in my initial comment I made in the morning. If you can't, then your complaint is baseless.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Favor99(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Stop hurting yourself and stop being childish. The negative comments about Mercy Aigbe are from your people because they thought she is a Yoruba woman.

Point out one thing I said against Edos or any other tribe in my initial comment I made in the morning. If you can't, then your complaint is baseless.
Ok my brother no wahala dey. But those posters are not Edo. And most of them know that Mercy Aigbe is from Edo.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Favor99:

Ok my brother no wahala dey. But those posters are not Edo. And most of them know that Mercy Aigbe is from Edo.

Forget, nobody knows she's Edo, the mind of everyone is that she is Yoruba. So, anytime they see her, they always call her olosho, ugly afonja woman or bleeched afonja milf etc.
Not only her but same thing with every other Yoruba actress.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Fsekillmonger: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Ugosample:

not making your life public on gram does not make you a better person

Making your life public on the gram does not maje you less of who you are

Its a personality thing

You Nigerians should quit that mentality undecided

You really should read to understand before quoting someone, not just spewing what ever trash you have to say whether its relevant to the persons post or not only to (in your warped imagination) look like the more intellectually superior Nigerian.now show me where in all my post I berated mercy or any other one for that matter or talk of gene being more pious and righteous than any?
When indomie generation gets access to smart phones and mb with dull intellect this is the result.
Re: "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel by Ugosample(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Fsekillmonger:

You really should read to understand before quoting someone, not just spewing what ever trash you have to say whether its relevant to the persons post or not only to (in your warped imagination) look like the more intellectually superior Nigerian.now show me where in all my post I berated mercy or any other one for that matter or talk of gene being more pious and righteous than any?
When indomie generation gets access to smart phones and mb with dull intellect this is the result.

cheesy cheesy grin

This man is calling me indomie generation grin cheesy

Don't take this the wrong way but, you are a very dull person, and if indeed, you are grown up (which I doubt) them you are a grown full person

Why are you taking offence and ranting like a little kid over my post?

What I posted is the truth, deal with it

I repeat

Keeping your life off the media does not make you a better person

AND

Posting your life on social media is not a bad thing in ANY reliever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ / Kashy Godson Buried In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.