Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

PTDF Scholarship: Has Anyone Been Contacted? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PTDF Scholarship: Has Anyone Been Contacted? (718 Views)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Scholarship: Has Anyone Been Contacted? by izuu: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hello folks, those that got the recent PTDF scholarship, has anybody been contacted? do you have any idea when the Induction is going to take place.
Re: PTDF Scholarship: Has Anyone Been Contacted? by dablinky: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
i was contacted,both by mail and text and call. i was asked to send a scanned copy of my university degree cert. to 2 email addresses which i have done.Reliable information tells me the induction will be in July/August just before we leave that its d normal routin.

Pls note it wasn't everybody that was contacted cos my friend was nt contacted so i think it has to do with ur school and course chosen.

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In Bank Phb Interview / Stop Reposting: / Chevron's Drilling Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.