Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

What To Expect In Bank Phb Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In Bank Phb Interview (720 Views)

Recruitment In Bank Phb And Dangote Sugar Refinery / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In Bank Phb Interview by eclipse(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2007
Congratulations those of you invited for the interview. The interview in Abuja was interractive. We were asked questions about our background, if we've attended any other interview before e.t.c All you need is God's favour and please be confident cos more than 80% of us that did the interview were called for medicals. I also heard form a reliable source that they selected based on youthfulness i.e young persons (age). but i dont belive it cos if you do not meet their age requirement you can never be called foe the test in the first place.
MUCH LUCK AND LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Intending Interns. Urgent / Are There Any Networking Job In Jos? / Re: Are You Living Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.