Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (38002 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by jomoh: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly!

Udom has done GREATLY but it was never due to Buhari. Even before coming of Buhari it was his vision to industrialise Akwa Ibom state and reposition it after Akpabio almost destroyed it.

Industrialise Akwa Ibom with what? Rice from Thailand?

If Buhari didn’t start rice revolution what will that mill be milling? Will they be milling stones?

Is Akwa Ibom planting rice? When did they start planting rice?

Mr Tonye give credit to whom it is due.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is looking like a Village Rice Mill with concrete building..

Verdict: Poor

Use your brain and think, a mill is a production center not white house or aso rock villa.

Haters of prosperity.. shocked
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

show us the one in your village son of hate
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What FG+all APC governor combined cannot do...
what about Lek Rice by Lagos State & kebbi state
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
What of the tomato processing plant, plastic industry, cargo airport etc? cheesy

Gran2:

Oh my Benue state, when are we going to start seeing this kind of development in the state?
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Where is the Mill?. All I see is one machine

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by murphy2get(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nice one but e go soon enter history book cos naija no get maintenance culture
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by bossrillboss: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

..sense far frm ur big head.

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
No sympathy vote

Nsima we know

Akwa ibom is Apc

Nsima will be one of the best Gov after Akpabio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
All thanks to President Buhari's rice revolution.

None of this was done for close to 20 years.
I know it's hard to point out an achievement of buhari.. So u even want to publicly steal what is not yours... Am not sure u even know ur minister of agriculture.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by wisdomremz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
why OP just they hail all the moderator....

las las na FP sha
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Reallandmark: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Governor brings development

Udom till 2023

Is too small let him Pls expand it.
I'm in Nasarawa state now.
Even the local mill in Ashangua is bigger
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by KrisUyoAKS(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abasi akaiso Adiong Udom Emmanuel.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pavarottii:

I know it's hard to point out an achievement of buhari.. So u even want to publicly steal what is not yours... Am not sure u even know ur minister of agriculture.

The Rice revolution you lot were denouncing barely 18 months ago is what you are ready claim today.

You lot are laughable.

When CBN was doling out billions to states for the purpose of rice, you guys said it was empty and without purpose.

Since when did Akwa Ibom become a rice producing state?

You lot are shameless.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bobonowell(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
udom hired those equipments , udom is playing politics with akwa ibom resources.

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by rexwalters: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What FG+all APC governor combined cannot do...
President Buhari has done it again,rice importation as promised by the FG will soon be a thing of the past,thank you Dr Ogbeh,Honorable Minister of Agriculture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Willgates(m): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly!

Udom has done GREATLY but it was never due to Buhari. Even before coming of Buhari it was his vision to industrialise Akwa Ibom state and reposition it after Akpabio almost destroyed it.

I have some questions I'll like you to clarify sir.

1. Where is rice that is milled here cultivated?

2. The workers there, how were they gotten? Because there was no advertisement of any vacancy that am aware of. I am an unemployed graduate, there's no job recruitments done openly that am not aware of.

3. Where can one purchase this rice in the state?

4. The governor claims to be building industries, how many Akwa ibomites are being trained to work in those factories? Or are we building these industries for outsiders?

Please note that I am not of any political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2018
Flexherbal:

Every state needs such a Governor.

May your day be long for standing with the truth.. You made my night already. I can go to sleep now..

I know haters won't like this news.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Willgates(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2018
nelcliff:

May your day be long for standing with the truth.. You made my night already. I can go to sleep now..

I know haters won't like this news.

Nobody seems to be asking the vital questions. I am a graduate of agriculture seeking for a job. These supposed agroindustries are never hiring. Why? How do they get their staff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by rummmy: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Akpabio and buhari will not take it
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by muyibaba222(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't Buhari do it at federal level or why can't he inspire APC governors to do something similar?

Abeg make Bubu hide him head in shame jhoor

I will take this has hypocrisy from you. If not, then you are dump. You are expecting the FG to build rice milling plant? What is the cry about govt. has no business in business about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by trinity11(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Whenever I see governors creates industries that will better the life of their states. I just SMH,,

I just wish Delta State had a governor.

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ECHICHE: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2018
I must say that Governor Udom is trying.

I wonder why Rivers State government cannot invest in Agriculture despite the huge IGR and monthly Revenue allocation. Woke has no plans to create job for the youth

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by StevenOba: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2018
Honestly Nigerians are so gullible. They are good at scamming but they also get scammed easily. Imagine rice mill was built and it's an achievement after more than 50 years as a country , a country that consumes tons of rice in their millions, road was built is a celebration after more than 50 years as an oil producing country. I don't see world class health care being put in place, I don't see them nuturing young minds for the task ahead, how will they make Nigeria great tomorrow when they head is just filled with shaky shaku and stew. I promise you nothing will change in 59 years....you can't give what you don't have.
We truly deserve the leaders we get, I have realised that you guys will keep voting in nincompoop and then turn around to complain he is a nincompoop....I mean who does that shocked
No wan make my paper clear I'm leaving you all very soon.
Yeye people.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by loomer: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom doesn't govern by propaganda

how them go open rice mill and full bags of rice don dey inside dey wait them already
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Jascon4: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
furrr:
The truth is akwa ibom with their huge revenue and relative Small population and land area can and should be able to afford a much bigger functional and more efficient rice mill than what it's currently tabling we must learn to demand the best from our leaders .... Enough said grin

What do you think is the population of Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by badesco(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2018
I am not an igbo man but to be sincere, this is what we call development, because it will development and empowerment in term of employment and other benefits to that state. The Governor has just had his written in guineas book of record. This is promised fulfilled and not an empty or promise broken as in other states of the federation.... Mr Governor, I salute ooooo.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom doesn't govern by propaganda

Exactly, silent acheiver. With all the noise Ayade has been making... people lost their farm lands... Rice mill is not yet complete.
Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Terrible photographer. Must he stay so close to take the shots?

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ricecolorsorter: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2019
rice mill machine supplier

Re: Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by nonomirac(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Who has been to this plant... who can actually certify that the plant is still functioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Poultry Journey... / Flood Destroys Garba Shehu's Farm In Jigawa State (Pictures) / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.