Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (49160 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Behold the modern, impressive and fully automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State

With a daily milling capacity of 60 tonnes and a yearly capacity of about 40,000 tonnes, the rice mill co-owned by the Anambra State Government and Chief Cosmas Maduka, an Nnewi-born billionaire businessman and owner of Cosharis Motors, construction was started in 2017.

The construction of this rice mill was aided by the enabling environment created by Gov Willie Obiano whose passion for agriculture, investment in security and the Akulue-uno drive ensured that this great milestone was achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_va_vuGcrs

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
There are igbos and there are igbos.

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

God bless the real igbos.

Finally, igbo amaka. cheesy

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
M

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by NoApology(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kudos to coscharis

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Biafra amaka!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one...no be to dey go north and south africa dey build big factories...2moro dem say make u go,u begin cry.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Cant see many workers....
Yet to commission

11 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Igbos are the only industrious people on Nigeria all other tribes are just free loaders ..please quote me any where

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Coscharis has covered full rice farming and production chain from:

1 Massive rice farm in Anaku
2 Irritation for all year round rice farming
3 massive rice harvesting machines
4 Massive grains reserve in Igbariam
5 Newly automated rice mill in Igbariam

25 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice.
Biafra amaka grin grin

17 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by ZZ22: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

This your rubbish should be limited to Buhari threads. Occupy space and talk nonsense as much as you can on Buhari thread but avoid threads like this because you hardly make sense. I don't know what triggers you at the sight or mention of Igbos.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Coscharis mean business

21 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
ZZ22:
This your rubbish should be limited to Buhari threads. Occupy space and talk nonsense as much as you can on Buhari thread but not on nice threads like this. I don't know what triggers you at the sight or mention of Igbos.
[/s]
One of them spotted. cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one by Coscharis. I hope his rice will be competitive in today's market

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Now let me add this.

I know some folks who cried blue murder when it was announced the FG would henceforth stop the issuance of forex for the importation of stuffs like rice. They rained insults as is typical of those who have sworn over their dead bodies to see any propriety whatsoever in the actions taken by the government.

Now, I want to ask, in the absence of such fiscal policies, how do we expect businesses such as this to thrive? How do we expect the local market to come of age? How do we wean ourselves off of imported products that can easily be produced locally?

Kudos to Coscharis for this. I hope and pray we see more of such developments in the days, months and years ahead.

God bless Nigeria.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
The Igbos are the only industrious people on Nigeria all other tribes are just free loaders ..please quote me any where
Ignoramuses like you were seething with rage at the decision of the FG to stop giving forex to rice importers. How would this dick measuring attitude of yours work if such policies arent encouraged?

What I see in you is a broken man with very little hope of redemption. I wonder if you even got a job. You appear to spend all day on the forum. Probably have made over 20 comments today alone.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
omenka:
Ignoramuses like you were seething with rage at the decision of the FG to stop giving forex to rice importers. How would this dick measuring attitude of yours work if such policies arent encouraged?

What I see in you is a broken man with very little hope of redemption. I wonder if you even got a job. You appear to spend all day on the forum. Probably have made over 20 comments today alone.

This has nothing to do with Buhari failed policy but the industriousness of the Igbo man

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

This has nothing to do with Buhari failed policy but the industriousness of the Igbo man
Talking trash just to reap some cheap likes so you could uplift your sunken spirit a bit.

You're a hazard to yourself, but I do empathize with you. Reeling from the ruling of yesterday, it would probably take you weeks to come to. After which I expect you to relapse back to your default mode of ranting and raving around here all day.

Ndo.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very solid investment. Kudos to Coscahris. Great move for the country also.

2 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good, i should be at Akwuzu by next week. Definitely, I will buy a bag .Buy Nigga grow Nigaa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by TEDHorsePower: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anambra is far ahead

3 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Guy you ought to have outgrown this petty political talks sometimes.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Cant see many workers....anyway let me taste it first.

It's not RUGA.

You don't need a horde of people to manage few productive elements!

9 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
Confused?

Now let me put it succinctly.

If policy discouraging importation of products that can be manufactured in Nigeria is not in place, how do you think industries like this can survive?

Note, the importation of rice at discounted forex from cbn is same as subsidy. Now, if you want to import rice, source your forex in the parallel market, import the rice and let's see if the price will favourably compete with rice from this mill as most of you claim.

The point now is, whose policy discourage importation of rice? Is it buhari or the industrious Igbo man?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

Guy you ought to have outgrown this petty political talks sometimes.
Calling that comment "petty political talk" is a misnomer in my opinion.

The comment reeks of too much ignorance.

Imagine, the poster he quoted was talking about one of the potential dividends of the new policy on importation, but just look at his response?

FarahAideed:

Just imagine this for God's sake.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Confused?

If policy discouraging importation of products that can be manufactured in Nigeria is not in place, how do you think industries like this can survive?

Note, the importation of rice at discounted forex from cbn is same as subsidy. Now, if you want to import rice, source your forex in the parallel market, import the rice and let's see if the price will favourably compete with rice from this mill as most of you claim.

The point now is, whose policy discourage importation of rice? Is it buhari or the industrious Igbo man?
Kindly ignore him.The guy is full of contradiction. His political difference has always beclouded his sense of reasoning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Confused?

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity

16 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity
[/s]
Did Buhari stop you from importing rice?

He simply said, govt will no longer subsidise importation of rice, is this too difficult for your brain to process?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

shut up
No igbo will recognise u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up
No igbo will recognise u
And you think I'm on the lookout for igbo recognition?

Sissy, stop getting things twisted.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed / The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs / Feeding Questions On Broiler Production..Lets Share Knowledge(pictures incl..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.