Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15605 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

The animals that gave birth to a beast like you are the foolish Liars.

I have tried enough to be civil with you.

The lunatics that gave birth to you that believe in God and didn't deem it fit to teach you why they believe in God are the ones you are referring to as Foolish. If They they weren't stupid and foolish they would have taught you some home lessons that even if you don't share the same faith and belief with someone you should accord them some respect.

Mark my moniker. I am a friendly person but take no no Nonsense from anyone. Please don't mention me again

Your Atheism comes with mental disorder and I don't rap with mad men.

Sick fellow.

So u believe lunatics gave birth to u. Your mum is a lunatic? Glad for letting me know that. The useless people that gave birth to u but could raise u well enough to have 200k to spare are those I pity. Lol

Dumb son of a goat and a raving mad woman. Even that your useless father is not worthy of shining my shoe and u, the mistake he made while raping your mum on a drunken night, think u can take me on? Dem no born ur papa well. Bring it on let me finish your whole generation. Stupid fvcking lying son of a pig cheesy

I was pushing u to expose yourself and your dead brain didn't notice. You have been claiming all day that u are a Christian and u don't bet. Lol. A Christian that can't bet but can insult people's parents. Hahahaha. Lying fool.

I have mentioned u again and even mentioned your worthless father. Lol.

Your move!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

OK its even a Python Story. I should have video taped it.

See smart reasoning from a smart atheist. grin
You didn't have to video it, though it might have given us something to scrutinise.

It was you who mentioned scientists who believe in God. Those scientist just don't believe or take scientific claims as valid facts but diligently check any evidence presented to them. That's what you haven't done here, applied scientific scrutiny.

There are verses in the Bible that teach this by the way. In fact, thats the lesson of Daniel, especially in Bel and the Dragon.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
tamethem:

grin
See coward

The evil guy doesn't act like that, cursing him with your keyboard?

grin

He has agents that have been given power by him, you will need to say all this infront of them. You will become a star instantly because you will trend over the internet like a shooting star.

You will be dealt with that everyone that read you story will roll on the ground for laughter.

No one will teach you to run to God before yould do so.

Devil is a lier , the devil is stupid , the devil ...

Yeye dey smell.

grin

Rubbish..

We insult God over the u internet l, u quickly say he is merciful God and claim we can't try it with the devil.

The devil is insulted over the internet and u say we should insult him face to face... What's that? So devil is not everywhere again? Where is in front of him?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

So u believe lunatics gave birth to u. Your mum is a lunatic? Glad for letting me know that. The useless people that gave birth to u but could raise u well enough to have 200k to spare are those I pity. Lol

Dumb son of a goat and a raving mad woman. Even that your useless father is not worthy of shining my shoe and u, the mistake he made while raping your mum on a drunken night, think u can take me on? Dem no born ur papa well. Bring it on let me finish your whole generation. Stupid fvcking lying son of a pig cheesy

I was pushing u to expose yourself and your dead brain didn't notice. You have been claiming all day that u are a Christian and u don't bet. Lol. A Christian that can't bet but can insult people's parents. Hahahaha. Lying fool.

I have mentioned u again and even mentioned your worthless father. Lol.

Your move!

You have not been pushing me but just been displaying your madness grin

Like you can't forget you are a product of madman and a mad woman so I can't forget I am Christian.

My Bible teaches me to be humble and I have done that since you started your argument with insults. I warned you the first time not to use foul languages on me but the demons in you need some harshness to drag sense into your demonic skull and that is what I did.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

This is the instruction I used to reply your sick Brain.

Go to your mentally derailed parents at home and ask them the meaning of tamethem.

I tame mad people like your entire family.

Drive sense into their Mendula . grin

It is Biblical. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

Rubbish..

We insult God over the u internet l, u quickly say he is merciful God and claim we can't try it with the devil.

The devil is insulted over the internet and u say we should insult him face to face... What's that? So devil is not everywhere again? Where is in front of him?

My man the devil is not everywhere o.
Anyone telling you the devil is everywhere is deceiving you. It is only my God that is everywhere.

The devil has his demons and agents everywhere but he doesn't have the power to be everywhere.

His demons need to be evoked before they react and only his agents can do the evocation. So if you wan insult the devil you do it in the presence of his agents.

They know what to do to show you their master exists.
They are very good at it.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2018
budaatum:
Gas cylinder don't have to explode for a build up of gas to "explode".

If you don't know how it works just ask for an explanation please, instead of applying what could best be called 'a principle of not knowing'!

I won't reply this.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I won't reply this.

You don't need to. You have inspired this thread though.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

grin
See coward

The evil guy doesn't act like that, cursing him with your keyboard?

grin

He has agents that have been given power by him, you will need to say all this infront of them. You will become a star instantly because you will trend over the internet like a shooting star.

You will be dealt with that everyone that read you story will roll on the ground for laughter.

No one will teach you to run to God before yould do so.

Devil is a lier , the devil is stupid , the devil ...

Yeye dey smell.

grin

LoL! Man get your story straight. First you say we are its children that's why we don't curse it. Now that I curse it you say I need its agent to hear. Go tell its agent that there are people curse their master on Nairaland since you know these agents, I don't know any such agents.

You people and threats; hellfire, devil, god will curse you. Rubbish. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

You have not been pushing me but just been displaying your madness grin

Like you can't forget you are a product of madman and a mad woman so I can't forget I am Christian.

My Bible teaches me to be humble and I have done that since you started your argument with insults. I warned you the first time not to use foul languages on me but the demons in you need some harshness to drag sense into your demonic skull and that is what I did.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

This is the instruction I used to reply your sick Brain.

Go to your mentally derailed parents at home and ask them the meaning of tamethem.

I tame mad people like your entire family.

Drive sense into their Mendula . grin

It is Biblical. grin

Like I said u have made a fool of yourself and dragged your entire family of worthless morons with u. Still doesn't stop u from being a dirty stinking lying goat. Doesn't stop your mum from being a worthless ho. I don't even know what to say about ur dad. Someone that can produce something like u obviously can't be doing well in life. So I pity him. You are enough trouble as it is. Keep quoting your confused bible there.
You can't play it like this. I will keep calling u a lying goat. And u will keep crying.

Next time if u can't back up something, don't start making claims. A lot of people will call u out for it. And u will lose your mind like I just made u to and display your real self.

Say hi to your father for me. Tell him I said the grass in front of my house is now grown. He knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2018
I have noticed a common recurring pattern with all these guys that claim they will show evidence of juju and can't back it up. When they make the claims they threaten u with death or grievous bodily harm at the same time. It is as if they are trying to scare u not to take them up on their offer. Then when u take them up on the offer they start doing everything to avoid meeting any condition with u. And start even threatening u with more.

It just occurred to me last night. I just remembered that the guys I met in real life who actually took up my challenge never promised death or bodily harm. It is either they claim they can disappear or they can't be hurt or they can do other sorts of impossible things. And when u challenge them to show proof they usually agree and try to show it and will stake whatever they can afford to lose even though they always fail.

It is almost as if the amount of death and body harm promised to u in a voodoo demonstration is inversely proportional to the confidence the proponent has in his claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Like I said u have made a fool of yourself and dragged your entire family of worthless morons with u. Still doesn't stop u from being a dirty stinking lying goat. Doesn't stop your mum from being a worthless ho. I don't even know what to say about ur dad. Someone that can produce something like u obviously can't be doing well in life. So I pity him. You are enough trouble as it is. Keep quoting your confused bible there.
You can't play it like this. I will keep calling u a lying goat. And u will keep crying.

Next time if u can't back up something, don't start making claims. A lot of people will call u out for it. And u will lose your mind like I just made u to and display your real self.

Say hi to your father for me. Tell him I said the grass in front of my house is now grown. He knows what to do.

E pain am die
grin

Sick morronn grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Man get your story straight. First you say we are its children that's why we don't curse it. Now that I curse it you say I need its agent to hear. Go tell its agent that there are people curse their master on Nairaland since you know these agents, I don't know any such agents.

You people and threats; hellfire, devil, god will curse you. Rubbish. LMFAO!

My guy
You don't need to curse on nairaland. Nairaland is not meant for cursing but for discussion and exchange of ideas.

Bold warriors don't stay at home chanting war songs No. They rather go to the war front.
Go to the war front with the devil and see if he is powerless. grin

Typing Bleep the devil, it will not be better for the devil, the devil is a fool on your keyboard is not an act of bravery it is done by cowards.

I can tell you some places you can go to chant Bleep the devil and you will not come back in one piece. It is not a threat .

Go to Akanran a village of Ibadan, when you reach there on their market day. Stand in the market and start shouting in Yoruba not English of pidgin. " I challenge anyone who thinks he has charm to come out and use his charm on me, it will not work because charm is nonsense. There is nothing like charm. It will not be better for the charmer and the Devil that is the source of the charm" Say this in Yoruba and see if you will come back in one piece. No one will touch you physically. But dem go carry you out of that town in ambulance grin that is if you don't fall down and die

Not only that town alone, Ijebu town in Ogun State and Ile Ife in Osun . go and try am.

This is not a threat. Try that and com e and tell us your story.

grin you go learn
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

E pain am die
grin

Sick morronn grin

Guy forget that thing. If u know me u won't say anything pains me. I enjoy doing this. Why do u think I come online and throw insults around? When I was in secondary it was mum and pop insults everyday in class. And when I was in university it was "your father nyash" and "ogun fvck your mama there" and other forms of insult everyday in the hostel for 5 years. So there is no one on earth who can throw any insult at me that will move me one bit. I will just throw 50 back at u. I have honed those skills over so many years. So when I come here I actually expect that kind of insult thrown back at me. Lol

But now that it seems u have de-escalated and have just resorted to name calling only, u are no more fun. You may be right in one part of your last insult though. I may be sick. But we both know u are the morôn.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My man the devil is not everywhere o.
Anyone telling you the devil is everywhere is deceiving you. It is only my God that is everywhere.

The devil has his demons and agents everywhere but he doesn't have the power to be everywhere.

His demons need to be evoked before they react and only his agents can do the evocation. So if you wan insult the devil you do it in the presence of his agents.

They know what to do to show you their master exists.
They are very good at it.

So the demons (his agents) that are everywhere cannot go and report to him that I insulted him. Smh

So u guys that are binding and casting the devil everyday are wasting ur time na... Or do u always summon him or go to his presence to cast him?

It keeps getting childish

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My guy
You don't need to curse on nairaland. Nairaland is not meant for cursing but for discussion and exchange of ideas.

Bold warriors don't stay at home chanting war songs No. They rather go to the war front.

Typing Bleep the devil, it will not be better for the devil, the devil is a fool on your keyboard is not an act of bravery it is done by cowards.

I can tell you some places you can go to chant Bleep the devil and you will not come back in one piece. It is not a threat .

Go to Akanran a village of Ibadan, when you reach there on their market day. Stand in the market and start shouting in Yoruba not English of pidgin. " I challenge anyone who thinks he has charm to come out and use his charm on me, it will not work because charm is nonsense. There is nothing like charm. It will not be better for the charmer and the Devil that is the source of the charm" Say this in Yoruba and see if you will come back in one piece. No one will touch you physically. But dem go carry you out of that town in ambulance grin that is if you don't fall down and die

Not only that town alone, Ijebu town in Ogun State and Ile Ife in Osun . go and try am.

grin you go learn

Negodu... The foolish things one has to do to challenge the so called devil that is roaring up and down seeking who to devour.

What's the point... Since I have to go this length to simply challenge him, how then do u guys claim he is making me sin day in and day out?

If both devil and God have gone into hiding, doesnt that show u how useless they are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

U are going to hell... Yahwah will burn u forever. What are u even here, u are not a Christian. Why are u hypocritic?
U are busy defending a God u don't actually believe in just because it will give u the chance to run your mouth when u see the chance.
U asked that the op brings certain part of his body and he accepted and even gave his conditions... Now u are asking him to go to a notice doctor in ur village and don't.
Guy stop embarrassing urself here. Declare urself an atheist and join us to hell (well, u are already going there). Christianity no fit u

You are a spiritual dwarf who is looking for who will be like you and like every lunatic and deviant goat, readily accuse others of what you are. I gave a condition for spiritual dwarfs like you to bring personal belongings to a lab and Witch Dr and other important conditions lawyer, mothers consent ... but no, bleat away. Also shy away from addressing the magum effect i raised just bleat on.

I never asked and can never agree inconvenience myself to prove to a spiritual goat that he is one.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2018
These believes keep getting dumber, foolish and childish.

For One to feel God (who creates himoooo) he will have to believe and seek the lord with all his heart and sincere mind.

For one to common insult or feel the devil, he will have to travel all the way to Ibadan and summon him in the middle of the night.

Meanwhile both are in one way, in control of this world or ruling the world.

How do people really believe stuff like this... What's wrong with the human brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
You are a spiritual dwarf who is looking for who will be like you and like every lunatic and deviant goat, readily accuse others of what you are. I gave a condition for spiritual dwarfs like you to bring personal belongings to a lab and Witch Dr and other important conditions lawyer, mothers consent ... but no, bleat away. Also shy away from addressing the magum effect i raised just bleat on.

I never asked and can never agree inconvenience myself to prove to a spiritual goat that he is one.

OK, but u are going to hell na... Shebi u know? I see Jesus Christ deleting ur name from the book of life because u have fallen into the temptation of insult and foul mouth.

Welcome to hell bro.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My guy

grin you go learn
They little boy is a spiritual dwarf goat born and bred where the play ground is a main road. What does he know and how can't he know anything beyond his little world? Simple challenge that i gave him instead of walking the talk, his inherent goatishness and cowardice rather makes him bleat around to dodge it with stupid excuse. Imagine frustrated evidence seeker who is afraid to come/go to spiritual lab and meet spiritual Dr. grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

OK, but u are going to hell na... Shebi u know? I see Jesus Christ deleting ur name from the book of life because u have fallen into the temptation of insult and foul mouth.

Welcome to hell bro.
You are projecting your case and state on me. As a spiritual goat how can you claim knowledge on spiritual matters you profess and agree to be an illiterate of? You are simply a confused spiritual illiterate vomiting his foolishness on himself in public.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My guy

grin you go learn

LoL! I thought you know the agents of the devil? Why don't you go and inform them. Oh yeah I should go and start shouting in some village market square like a mad man, sorry I am not as dumb as you.

I schooled in Ife during some of the hottest parts of the Ife-Modakeke crisis and I lived in town not on campus. Houses and businesses burnt on every side, people shot dead in the streets. Not one person with so called juju dared the guns or the fires. Abeg go and tell your fairytales to the gullible. Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

So the demons (his agents) that are everywhere cannot go and report to him that I insulted him. Smh

So u guys that are binding and casting the devil everyday are wasting ur time na... Or do u always summon him or go to his presence to cast him?

It keeps getting childish

The hoops one has to jump through to be able to see something that is supposedly prevalent makes me laugh. U want to see juju, come to village. U want to see devil, go out in the middle of the night. But they will claim they know someone it happened to in their street yesterday.

Childish moronic nonsense upon nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:
I have noticed a common recurring pattern with all these guys that claim they will show evidence of juju and can't back it up. When they make the claims they threaten u with death or grievous bodily harm at the same time. It is as if they are trying to scare u not to take them up on their offer. Then when u take them up on the offer they start doing everything to avoid meeting any condition with u. And start even threatening u with more.

It just occurred to me last night. I just remembered that the guys I met in real life who actually took up my challenge never promised death or bodily harm. It is either they claim they can disappear or they can't be hurt or they can do other sorts of impossible things. And when u challenge them to show proof they usually agree and try to show it and will stake whatever they can afford to lose even though they always fail.

It is almost as if the amount of death and body harm promised to u in a voodoo demonstration is inversely proportional to the confidence the proponent has in his claims.

And these are supposedly Christians! They can not think of a good effect their supernatural powers can do as proof instead its all the nasty stuff of their dreams they regurgitate like sick dogs. Damn I am glad I have left religion entirely, I can't imagine being associated with sickos.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I like how in trying to prove your knowledge of spiritual phenomenon you expose your ignorance. The so called magun effect has been explained by medical science but trust purveyors of ignorance like yourself to carry on distributing your sour cakes.

Search out Penïs captivus and liberate your brain from ignorance.

LMFAO!
Cowardly Goat, explain it here. And take up my challenge instead of dodging with irrelevant security excuse that doesn't apply. Provide your personal garbage to a witch Dr in his lab and have your spiritual illiteracy and epilepsy cured. Maybe he will cure your cowardice and low IQ too.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
Cowardly Goat, explain it here. And take up my challenge instead of dodging with irrelevant security excuse that doesn't apply. Provide your personal garbage to a witch Dr in his lab and have your spiritual illiteracy and epilepsy cured. Maybe he will cure your cowardice and low IQ too.

LMFAO! Cure your ignorance and stop bleating on here like a beleaguered buzuru he goat.

We are not interested in powerless lackeys and beasts of burdens.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Guy forget that thing. If u know me u won't say anything pains me. I enjoy doing this. Why do u think I come online and throw insults around? When I was in secondary it was mum and pop insults everyday in class. And when I was in university it was "your father nyash" and "ogun fvck your mama there" and other forms of insult everyday in the hostel for 5 years. So there is no one on earth who can throw any insult at me that will move me one bit. I will just throw 50 back at u. I have honed those skills over so many years. So when I come here I actually expect that kind of insult thrown back at me. Lol

But now that it seems u have de-escalated and have just resorted to name calling only, u are no more fun. You may be right in one part of your last insult though. I may be sick. But we both know u are the morôn.

I don't read comments from lunatics

I just saw your comment and replied with this grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
You are projecting your case and state on me. As a spiritual goat how can you claim knowledge on spiritual matters you profess and agree to be an illiterate of? You are simply a confused spiritual illiterate vomiting his foolishness on himself in public.

Hell fire awaits u, say Amen.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO! Cure your ignorance and stop bleating on here like a beleaguered buzuru he goat.

Explain magum effect or dodge by bleating away as usual. What else can a dumb coward do?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2018
LordReed:

His juju now operates only in spiritual labs... Ask him how many times he has gone to the lab to witness juju, he will start throwing insults like an injured dog.
He thinks nairaland is his church where his pastors deceive the gulling and get richer everyday.

His juju is so useless that it even only needs bodily commodities to work.
A spiritual thing that needs only physical thing to work, is that one spiritual? What makes it spiritual if it cannot operate on a spiritual level, but no, it need physical human hair before it works...

Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
Explain magum effect or dodge by bleating away as usual. What else can a dumb coward do?

Google is your friend little donkey. Here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Penis+captivus in case its too hard for your donkey brain to operate Google.

Run along little donkey, your witch doctor master must be missing you. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

I don't read comments from lunatics

I just saw your comment and replied with this grin
They are goats blindfolded by demons and his only means of venting his foolishness is by trying to insult. Again i can bet you that illiterate has never seen the sand of his village. You know those kind of bastard idiots picked by the roadside and bred in the city with no village to go to. Now he is even plagiarizing my words just to sound intelligent. I guess am living rent free in his brains and frying whatever little damaged gray matter he has left.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:

Guy calm down. Magun that u mentioned is pënis captivius. It happens to married couples too. Unfortunately when it happens to cheating partners, they ascribe it to juju because of the guilt.
It operates like those rubber suctions that are used to stick things to the wall or a fridge. The wetter it is the easier it sticks and the more u try to force it off the wall the harder it is to get it off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Music: Tujuka ~ Evang. Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye [omije Ojumi]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.