Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,547 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15569 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

His juju now operates only in spiritual labs... Ask him how many times he has gone to the lab to witness juju, he will start throwing insults like an injured dog.
He thinks nairaland is his church where his pastors deceive the gulling and get richer everyday.

His juju is so useless that it even only needs bodily commodities to work.
A spiritual thing that needs only physical thing to work, is that one spiritual? What makes it spiritual if it cannot operate on a spiritual level, but no, it need physical human hair before it works...

Foolish people.

Real dumb arses!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

His juju now operates only in spiritual labs... Ask him how many times he has gone to the lab to witness juju, he will start throwing insults like an injured dog.
He thinks nairaland is his church where his pastors deceive the gulling and get richer everyday.

A spiritual thing that needs only physical thing to work, is that one spiritual? What makes it spiritual if it cannot operate on a spiritual level, but no, it need physical human hair before it works...

Foolish people.
A self proclaimed spiritual illiterate like you can only goatishly listen to spiritual matters as you have no clue as what it takes or not.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

I don't read comments from lunatics

I just saw your comment and replied with this grin

U know u read it. And u don't know what to say. I like how u are gradually backing out. Some people are beyond u and u know it. Next time before u escalate, ask yourself if u are good at the game.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Guy calm down. Magun that u mentioned is pënis captivius. It happens to married couples too. Unfortunately when it happens to cheating partners, they ascribe it to juju because of the guilt.
It operates like those rubber suctions that are used to stick things to the wall or a fridge. The wetter it is the easier it sticks and the more u try to force it off the wall the harder it is to get it off.
So why does it happen after the husband has spiritually activated it? Even sickness has names and scientific bla bla bla to go with it but still does not cure them. Just because how it appears as can be understood does not mean it cannot be spiritually invoked. Everyone knows blindness is the inability of the eyes to see that does not imply that the inability to see (blindness) cannot be spiritually imposed on someone.

Again instead of all this dumb bleats why not make yourself and your personal garbage available for evidence and cure of your spiritual handicap and chronic illiteracy ?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

Foolish people.

The truth is that if someone familiar with the terrain decides to follow him there to test the juju now he will come up with a new excuse. He might say he doesn't do spiritual lab anymore or that he is just busy. He may not even know the place he said the juju man is but just heard stories from people.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
A self proclaimed spiritual illiterate like you can only goatishly listen to spiritual matters as you have no clue as what it takes or not.

Lol... We see u, PhD holder in spiritual things and the best u can do is throw insults like a mental person. Is that how ur own spirituality operates. Go and sit down, u have lost it.

Declare urself and atheist and find peace of mind instead of running upandan calling urself a spiritual guru with nothing to show for it. The hypocrisy will jot help u... Only hell will save u.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
So why does it happen after the husband has spiritually activated it? Even sickness has names and scientific bla bla bla to go with it but still does not cure them. Just because how it appears as can be understood does not mean it cannot be spiritually invoked. Everyone knows blindness is the inability of the eyes to see that does not imply that the inability to see (blindness) cannot be spiritually imposed on someone.

Again instead of all this dumb bleats why not make yourself and your personal garbage available for evidence and cure of your spiritual handicap and chronic illiteracy ?

Dude be candid, have u ever seen the husband activated it and it worked? Or u just heard he activated it after the fact? I know of a man in Lagos who was boasting that he placed magun on his wife and men can not sleep with his wife like they sleep with other people. I was just laughing at him. Because I know his wife well and I know what she does.

You have shown yourself to be a time waster and that no matter what I do u will keep finding ways for the test not to occur so I won't waste my time. I have met u half way but u don't even want to show any sign of good faith by even agreeing to meet me anywhere outside of that village. So it shows u are more interested in boasting online than actually proving anything.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
They are goats blindfolded by demons and his only means of venting his foolishness is by trying to insult. Again i can bet you that illiterate has never seen the sand of his village. You know those kind of bastard idiots picked by the roadside and bred in the city with no village to go to. Now he is even plagiarizing my words just to sound intelligent. I guess am living rent free in his brains and frying whatever little damaged gray matter he has left.

Lol grin

The guy is so stupid. He can not argue without insults. He did at first and I warned him, when he insulted me the second time I gave him back in his own coins and the Senseless guy said "and you are a Christian" I wonder if they know Christians can curse, we only need to be sure we are on our rights.

Other atheists have been arguing without insults but this guy called NPComplete is so sick and mentally derailed.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

The truth is that if someone familiar with the terrain decides to follow him there to test the juju now he will come up with a new excuse. He might say he doesn't do spiritual lab anymore or that he is just busy. He may not even know the place he said the juju man is but just heard stories from people.
How is terrain a problem here? I thought your main excuse was security? Why not use the 200k to arrange with security agents and your lawyer. I will repay you if you dont get your evidence. Tamethen has also given you another option. You have been playing with armatures who agree to use themselves as the lab rat ( a foolish thing to do) in this case you are the lab rat so is that why your cowardice kicked in? I won't be replying you any more unless to receive your acceptance of my offer since obviously you are not serious. Hopefully time and event will cure you like many before you before it is too late.

But before then answer the last question - have you lived in a village, any village even if you no get one due to conditions of life), for 1 yr atleast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Qasim6 do you have the first hand knowledge of witchcraft and spell?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

Lol grin

The guy is so stupid. He can not argue without insults. He did at first and I warned him, when he insulted me the second time I gave him back in his own coins and the Senseless guy said "and you are a Christian" I wonder if they know Christians can curse, we only need to be sure we are on our rights.

Other atheists have been arguing without insults but this guy called NPComplete is so sick and mentally derailed.

U have showed a thousand times that u are a slowpoke and hard of hearing. I have told u twice that I am not an atheist but u still keep calling me one. You are obviously learning disabled. There is no way u did well in school. No freaking way. Would explain why u can't come up with 200k. cheesy grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
How is terrain a problem here? I thought your main excuse was security? Why not use the 200k to arrange with security agents and your lawyer. I will repay you if you dont get your evidence. Tamethen has also given you another option. You have been playing with armatures who agree to use themselves as the lab rat ( a foolish thing to do) in this case you are the lab rat so is that why your cowardice kicked in? I won't be replying you any more unless to receive your acceptance of my offer since obviously you are not serious. Hopefully time and event will cure you like many before you before it is too late.

Nah. I don't know any security agents in that area. But If I use that money to arrange for security agents then the bet should be 400k. So I make back the money worth my time and the money for the security agents. So u don't know the correlation between knowledge of terrain and security? Lol. Keep lying.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

U have showed a thousand times that u are a slowpoke and hard of hearing. I have told u twice that I am not an atheist but u still keep calling me one. You are obviously learning disabled. There is no way u did well in school. No freaking way. Would explain why u can't come up with 200k. cheesy grin

But before i let you be, answer this last question truthfully -

Do you have a village or was adopted?

Have you lived in a village, any village even if you no get one due to conditions of life), for 1 yr atleast?

I need to ascertain where your special case of d.......stems from. Whether its your fault, your parents fault or the society failed you?.. wheather na follow come or acquired? Or both?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

He has never even been to the village before... Probably stories he heard in the church either by pastor or one of the fake testimonies. They have succeeded in demonizing village people.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Nah. I don't know any security agents in that area. But If I use that money to arrange for security agents then the bet should be 400k. So I make back the money worth my time and the money for the security agents. So u don't know the correlation between knowledge of terrain and security? Lol. Keep lying.
I don't need to know a security agent in any part of the country to arrange for one there and 200k is even too much to make such arrangements so that is not an excuse. So look for a better one as usual. When you are ready i am.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My guy
You don't need to curse on nairaland. Nairaland is not meant for cursing but for discussion and exchange of ideas.

Bold warriors don't stay at home chanting war songs No. They rather go to the war front.
Go to the war front with the devil and see if he is powerless. grin

Typing Bleep the devil, it will not be better for the devil, the devil is a fool on your keyboard is not an act of bravery it is done by cowards.

I can tell you some places you can go to chant Bleep the devil and you will not come back in one piece. It is not a threat .

Go to Akanran a village of Ibadan, when you reach there on their market day. Stand in the market and start shouting in Yoruba not English of pidgin. " I challenge anyone who thinks he has charm to come out and use his charm on me, it will not work because charm is nonsense. There is nothing like charm. It will not be better for the charmer and the Devil that is the source of the charm" Say this in Yoruba and see if you will come back in one piece. No one will touch you physically. But dem go carry you out of that town in ambulance grin that is if you don't fall down and die

Not only that town alone, Ijebu town in Ogun State and Ile Ife in Osun . go and try am.

This is not a threat. Try that and com e and tell us your story.

grin you go learn

I'm in Ogun as we speak. Ago Iwoye, Ijebu North precisely. Not very far from the palace of the ebumawe. Up for any expedition?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:

But before i let you be, answer this last question truthfully -

Have you lived in a village, any village even if you no get one due to conditions of life), for 1 yr atleast?

I need to ascertain where your special case of d.......stems from. Whether its your fault, your parents fault or the society failed you?.. wheather na follow come or acquired? Or both?

Of point
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:

But before i let you be, answer this last question -

I need to ascertain where your special case of d.......stems from.

Lol. So it is by village that u know juju? Lol. I thought juju was everywhere. Unfortunately for u, I have been in more villages than u. I am from Delta state. I grew up in the north, I have lived in Benin, I went to boarding school in one FGC in the north. U know those schools are usually surrounded by villages. So we were always there. We have removed charms they said will kill us once we remove it. We stole corn from charmed farmlands back then. So this is not my first rodeo. I actually have experience rebelling against bullshit.

I went to the same school with Hardmirror. Ask Hardmirror he knows how much Akure and Ondo people like to boast about their juju. Even Hardmirror himself has gone to one village to test the juju and he shared it on Nairaland.

My village is known for their juju in Delta state. Even in my family we have many rainmakers. And that's why I don't believe in rain making. They are fake fvckers that work with fluke and I won't tell u how I know that.

Now I have given u just a minute part of my first-hand experience with juju and they didn't work, tell us the one u have done that worked. Just mention one.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2018
frank317:

He has never even been to the village before... Probably stories he heard in the church either by pastor or one of the fake testimonies. They have succeeded in demonizing village people.
Whatever you are smoking that is giving you regular fake visions about me must be mixed with cow dung. Smoke human dung instead it will improve your moronic visions since you are spiritually off.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
I don't need to know a security agent in any part of the country to arrange for one there and 200k is even too much to make such arrangements so that is not an excuse. So look for a better one as usual. When you are ready i am.

For Christmas period? With corrupt police in Nigeria? Guy just tell me u are just trying to get me kidnapped, robbed and killed. cheesy

You can arrange security anywhere but u don't want to bring the man to Asaba that is still close to u or come there yourself.? If u had even try to move the meeting place to Umuahia now, I would have said u are a bit serious. But u don't even want to budge. Shows that even if I come u will find more excuse.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Lol. So it is by village that u know juju? Lol. I thought juju was everywhere. Unfortunately for u, I have been in more villages than u. I am from Delta state. I grew up in the north, I have lived in Benin, I went to boarding school in one FGC in the north. U know those schools are usually surrounded by villages. So we were always there. We have removed charms they said will kill us once we remove it. We stole corn from charmed farmlands back then. So this is not my first rodeo. I actually have experience rebelling against bullshit.

I went to the same school with Hardmirror. Ask Hardmirror he knows how much Akure and Ondo people like to boast about their juju. Even Hardmirror himself has gone to one village to test the juju and he shared it on Nairaland.

My village is known for their juju in Delta state. Even in my family we have many rainmakers. And that's why I don't believe in rain making. They are fake fvckers that work with fluke and I won't tell u how I know that.

Now I have given u just a minute part of my first-hand experience with juju and they didn't work, tell us the one u have done that worked. Just mention one.
You have being playing with jokers. Any one can hang anything in his farm to scare anyone away. And there is a big difference between living in villages for a year and squatting around some.

Now which part of Delta do you come from or know so I'll tell you were to go in that Delta to squash about juju since you delta man done dey fear to come east for security reason. Imagine excuse.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
You have being playing with jokers. Any one can hang anything in his farm to scare anyone away. And there is a big difference between living in villages for a year and squatting around some.

Now which part of Delta do you come from or know so I'll tell you were to go in that Delta to squash about juju since you delta man done dey fear to come east for security reason. Imagine excuse.

U go soon ask me what my first name is lol. Abeg. I know u will always find excuse. You haven't told me the one u did by yourself and actually worked.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

I'm in Ogun as we speak. Ago Iwoye, Ijebu North precisely. Not very far from the palace of the ebumawe. Up for any expedition?

Tamethem there is another offer for u o. Don't run again.

I don't know why someone will be claiming heaven and earth but can't prove it when it comes to the time.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

For Christmas period? With corrupt police in Nigeria? Guy just tell me u are just trying to get me kidnapped, robbed and killed. cheesy

You can arrange security anywhere but u don't want to bring the man to Asaba that is still close to u or come there yourself.? If u had even try to move the meeting place to Umuahia now, I would have said u are a bit serious. But u don't even want to budge. Shows that even if I come u will find more excuse.
What will i not see, Delta man dey fear to come east. Guy work on your excuse skills na. Will you not come where the lab is so they can show you many evidence till you believe since even if they make you impotent, you can claim its because of the food you ate or call it mid-life crises or stress induced sterility or whatever your phony limited brain comes up with?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
What will i not see, Delta man dey fear to come east. Guy work on your excuse skills na. Will you not come where the lab is so they can show you many evidence till you believe since even if they make you impotent, you can claim its because of the food you ate or call it mid-life crises or stress induced sterility?

Which lab u dey shout up and down guy man? Swear on your life that u have seen a juju that really works in that lab.

You didn't answer my question. Which juju have u tried that actually worked.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

U go soon ask me what my first name is lol. Abeg. I know u will always find excuse. You haven't told me the one u did by yourself and actually worked.
Your case can't be cured by mere talk since it has not been cured by other talks here. So it a waste of time. Anyway its becoming more of a childish circus here so am off. I have already spent too much time that i dont have today on your phony case.

Ignorance is bliss until......
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by kunleweb: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
This thread
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
kunleweb:
This thread
what happens to it......
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by kunleweb: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2018
vaxx:
what happens to it......

You like controversy sha
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

If you are in Ogun what do we do about that?

I should leave my work in Ibadan and come and meet you. grin

I don't understand

I have told you what to do. Find a market not a GRA and go and curse every Charmer and witches, tell them their Charms and witchcraft are not potent, call them all the names you call them behind the keyboard, make the video of your action and come and post.

Simple task bro.

If you don't know what to say I can teach you. It has to be in Yoruba language and loud and clear.

" Eyin Aje ko ni daa fun gbogbo yin, Eyin Oloogun ko ni daa fun gbogbo yin. Won in Aje wa, sugbon emi ni ko si Aje, won ni oogun wa , sugbon emi ni ko si oogun. Ti Eyin Aje bawa mo fe kee wa fi han mi, to oogun ba wa e wa fi ba mi ja"

All these means " All you witches it will not be better for all of you, All you charmers it will not be better for all of you, They said there are witches and I said its a lie, they said there are Charms and I said its a lie, Charms don't work, If you witches do exist come and fight me, if Charms truly works come and use it on me"

This alone repeatedly about three or four times. Wait for like twenty / thirty minutes and leave. Do the recording and come and post.

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2018
kunleweb:

You like controversy sha
don't You learn from it.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
What will i not see, Delta man dey fear to come east. Guy work on your excuse skills na. Will you not come where the lab is so they can show you many evidence till you believe since even if they make you impotent, you can claim its because of the food you ate or call it mid-life crises or stress induced sterility or whatever your phony limited brain comes up with?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Ighodalo Leads Late Wife’s Foundation In Outreach To Babies (Photos) / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.