Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 (7600 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Palava As Kim Oprah Allegedly Slept With Chioma Fiancee, Davido. PHOTOS / Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Dailyhappenings: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2018
seems Kim Kardashian numerous fans are not really finding this funny as she shares photos of when she was 13, she was pictured with Kourtney with both of them at the beach

see photo and reactions...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/fans-reacts-as-kim-kardashian-shares.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Dailyhappenings: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2018
more

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by solutionmi: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2018
when you are beautiful you are

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Makito015(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2018
You sure say na when you dey 13 be this?

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Who she dey lie for?

Well,woman no dey ever talk true about her age. Always be 17 for 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2018
See as she set am like say she wan make I shift the P ad ride from behind smiley
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by nazablossom(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
See posing. She had already discovered her career path right from the womb cheesy

But 13years old with that body?

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Lucifer66(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
seems Kim Kardashian numerous fans are not really finding this funny as she shares photos of when she was 13, she was pictured with Kourtney with both of them at the beach

see photo and reactions...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/fans-reacts-as-kim-kardashian-shares.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
I swear I wonder what white kids eat.
I met this 13 year old girl and was planning on blocking her on Snapchat but when she sent me her picture she looked 16 or 18.
Something is wrong in Africa!
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by mrMeen(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

I met this 13 year old girl and was planning on blocking her on Snapchat but when she sent me her picture she looked 16 or 18.
its you that's getting it twisted we have more longevity than they do compare a 70 year old African to a 70 year old oyinbo and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Lucifer66(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrMeen:
its you that's getting it twisted we have more longevity than they do compare a 70 year old African to a 70 year old oyinbo and see the difference.
It's obvious you're not relevant.
The average life time of a Nigerian is 46-56 years.
We don't live that long.
The images below, Who looks healthier and younger?

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by KendrickAyomide: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
might be true. I've seen sexier 13year Olds
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by magni101(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
might be true. I've seen sexier 13year Olds

Sexier? undecided
There's nothing sexy about a 13year old.

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by KendrickAyomide: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
magni101:

Sexier? undecided
There's nothing sexy about a 13year old.
no based on this comparison na. am not a pedophile
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Ironmaiden(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kim be learning from africans on lying about her age. 13 indeed.

Learn a skill and make money online; Learn digital marketing skills. Click here to learn more
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by backnbeta(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
The body doesn't look like that of a 13-yr-old girl

What's she lying about? The year she took the picture or how old she was when she took it? undecided
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Yuceeluv(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Speak for your family...not Africa.

Lucifer66:

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Lucifer66(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Speak for your family...not Africa.

Ignorant people like you disgust me honestly.
So Africa is good as it is right now?
Calling you an illiterate is an understatement.
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Yuceeluv(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Your stupidity is legendary... Go back and read the comment you made by yourself,and what eventually led to your saying 'something is wrong with africa'...'GROWTH FACTOR'.and I say again,speak for your family,you haven't seen our last born so SHUT UP!.

I would've called you a dullard buh that would be a compliment.

Lucifer66:

Ignorant people like you disgust me honestly.
So Africa is good as it is right now?
Calling you an illiterate is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Ytodil004: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by dreamwords: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
When she was still a white woman, now she's looking like a black woman
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by kennyjane(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
13 with that body�
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Lucifer66(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Your stupidity is legendary... Go back and read the comment you made by yourself,and what eventually led to your saying 'something is wrong with africa'...'GROWTH FACTOR'.and I say again,speak for your family,you haven't seen our last born so SHUT UP!.

I would've called you a dullard buh that would be a compliment.

I can see you're intellectually dull.
I taller than the average man and still have time to grow.
Africa is a corrupt and poor continent, That's why people in Nigeria don't live long. Why do you think people of 20 look like that of 40?
When you can afford a brain then quote me.
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Yuceeluv(f): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2018
I weep terribly knowing you might bring innocent children into this world that will inherit your below -0.00 Intelligence quotient... Its a pity..if only there was a way to avert this kind of disastrous calamity.

Lucifer66:

I can see you're intellectually dull.
I taller than the average man and still have time to grow.
Africa is a corrupt and poor continent, That's why people in Nigeria don't live long. Why do you think people of 20 look like that of 40?
When you can afford a brain then quote me.
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Lucifer66(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I weep terribly knowing you might bring innocent children into this world that will inherit your below -0.00 Intelligence quotient... Its a pity..if only there was a way to avert this kind of disastrous calamity.

Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Nostradamus: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:

that guy you countered said the absolute truth 'something is really wrong somewhere with Africa' we all know this,except you don't want to admit the truth.
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Yuceeluv(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
OGA speak for your family...leave Africa alone.

Nostradamus:
that guy you countered said the absolute truth 'something is really wrong somewhere with Africa' we all know this,except you don't want to admit the truth.
Re: Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 by Nostradamus: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
OGA speak for your family...leave Africa alone.

so you feel Africa is alright as it now??the truth is africa has got tons of problems.even the poverty rate is alarming.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Hips Contest: Mercy Johnson Vs Juliet Ibrahim (PHOTOS) / Nneze Richards Foundation Takes Relief Materials And Food Stuffs To IDP Camp / Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.