Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident (46365 Views)

FRSC Commander Advocates Sharia Law For Traffic Offences / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by zoba88: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Below are photos from the scene of the accident where Anambra State Sector Commander of the FRSC, Mr. Sunday Ajayi died in Agbo Delta state.

He was said to be heading to Benin, Edo state when the tragic road crash happened, while his driver was said to have sustained injuries and receiving treatment at yet to be known hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-corpse-of-anambra-frsc-commander.html

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by zoba88: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2018

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Nbote(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
U know it's serious wen Road safety begin get accident.. Shebi dey use to blame every accident on one bad tires majorly

11 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by amaniro: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rest in peace. Sire

5 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by clerkent(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by jlinkd78(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by BIGTinfotech: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
We don't keep ourselves. Only God does.

19 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by ZombieTAMER: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari sef cry

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
This Death get as e bi.!

Rest in Peace...!
You Died in the same course and cause you lived for..! Road Safety.

Wole Soyinka should have the Answer.!
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Lipscomb(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
They should thoroughly investigate that driver.

5 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by daddytime(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmm...what a painful sight to behold the lifeless body of a loved one getting stretchered out and knowing he is gone forever.

One of those vehicles was certainly doing a one way/driving against oncoming traffic.

We pray for the repose of the departed's soul.

8 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Mankosi: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
This one no enter oo. U sure say that driver no throw the man's side to an oncoming vehicle?

3 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Mankosi: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Was the car hit from the back of owner's side. That's what happens when oga no dey do driver well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by bender79: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just imagine Road safety officials are the ones checking pulse at emergency, where are the doctors? Nigerian doctors have a way abandoning accident victims. What a country...

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Jonadull: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
bender79:
Just imagine Road safety officials are the ones checking pulse at emergency, where are the doctors? Nigerian doctors have a way abandoning accident victims. What a country...
You have problem

5 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Nomesky: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by bender79: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

You have problem
I know you are one of them
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by potent5(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
What! Even Oga for Federal Road Safety dey die for accident?
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by ChristineC: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
bender79:
there are medical personnels in every patrol unit, be it military or civilian patrol team.

4 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by realestniggah: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
The irony

May God help us all
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Chinashopping84: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
hmm not fair oo
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Twoclans(f): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can only imagine the pain in the hearts of the road safety officials having to handle the body of one of their own involved in an accident.

I hate accidents.

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Jonadull: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
bender79:
I know you are one of them
Go to hell!
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Npfn: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Very good man RIP sir
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Marotzke(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
bender79:
Yea , in your advanced society, a doctor is a first time / emergency responder.
Keep showing your mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by Gkemz: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
The airbag couldn't save him. What a waste.
Only God can save, not our carefulness or smartness or ability to master the steering.

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by shortgun(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
When death comes it comes.
That's a Honda, notoriously known for ball joint pulling in motion.
Me thinks what happened was the ball joint pulled in motion making the car to brake abruptly and it was rammed from behind by the bus.

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by raphretle: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
that's life ooo...

when I was a kid I used to think doctors dont die same as road safety officials don't die of road accidents...

Rest in Peace officer

Safer Roads,Fuller lives
Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by zicoraads: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Accidents!

Anytime I'm traveling by road, I always have this fear in my mind through most part of the journey. It also happens to me when I'm flying too.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident by bender79: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Marotzke:
Yea , in your advanced society, a doctor is a first time / emergency responder.
Keep showing your mumu
Does that place look like an accident scene ? Retarded brain!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.