Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked (29242 Views)

Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) / Jens Lehmann Sacked By Hertha Board For 'quota' Message To Black Pundit Aogo / EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by 6Ebisco: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Only 10% of Manchester United’s dressing room still support manager Jose Mourinho, with the rest waiting for the club to sack him, the UK Sun reports.

Mourinho has endured a tumultuous third season at Old Trafford, with the Red Devils in sixth place, ahead of Sunday’s trip to Liverpool.

The Portuguese has had run-ins with Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Eric Bailly and Antonio Valencia already this season and is furious at the club’s board, for what he perceives as a failure to back him in the transfer market.

However, the Sun claims United’s 2-2 draw against Southampton at the start of the month, was a turning point for the squad.

They found themselves two down against Mark Hughes’ Saints and though they mounted a comeback, they failed to claim three points.

One senior star who still backs Mourinho, is said to have revealed the squad has now almost unanimously turned against him and believe he will be sacked.

His backroom staff are also said to have been irked by his behaviour and believe they will outlast him at Old Trafford. 

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/epl-manchester-united-players-waiting-mourinho-sacked/

1 Share

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin

I dedicate this FTC space to my beloved Chelsea club. I'll die a Chelsea fan. tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by kolnel: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
lol

Whichever way it turns out
Mourinho is winning
He will be paid eventually

Meanwhile I know he won’t have a good time at old trafford
Hiring him was a bad decision
He’s quite opposite of Alex Ferguson who the players are used too

10 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by kanicorp9(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/adesua-and-many-other-entertainers-appointed-as-inec-ambassadors/

Adesua and many other Entertainers Appointed As INEC Ambassadors

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by MPESA(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't Know what UNITED are doing with JOSE because his style of play is far from UNITED FOUNDATION.
I blame Sir Ferguson for not prepared UNITED prior his departure.

11 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by sukerefakere(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
They need an Italian
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by sexiestharam(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
No matter how special or skillful you are, pride and arrogance will bring you down. Ask Mourinho and Pogba.

29 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by jabberjawz: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mourinho is an overhyped coach.....if he can coach the likes of Dundee United without signing an A-List player & win the Champions league or at least get to the semi final.....then I will rate him as one of the G.O.A.T.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Likins(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pogba and lukaku should be sacked also. Phil Jones should be released

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Bossontop(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
undecided
Ahh!!!!.....me sef sey wait oo

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Twizzy30(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
sack the old fraud next season grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
sad sad

Even me, an ordinary Manchester United fan here in Nigeria, I'm patiently waiting for him to be sacked.

14 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by katrinaborn: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
This was expected anyway.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by obi4eze(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Zidane is the next coach. Mou should go.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by kstyle2(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
So bad. He's shot himself in the foot. All his signings have been poor except zlatan and matic of last season. He's had issues with Bailly, rashford, lingard, martial, pogba, Valencia, shaw and his style of football hasn't motivated players like martial or degea to extend their contract.

7 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Didi2d(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
I think it's wrong for clubs not to support their coaches whenever they try to discipline players

8 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by myettiallah: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
The truth of the matter is dat mourinho will not get sacked until d end of the season or until when its mathematically impossible to reach top four..
If he is sacked now. he will have to be paid £20m..and real madrid will appoint him
grin
If the players refuse to perform well their market value will reduce ask Sanchez... Even Fred has been dropped from Brazil's squad....
So joke's on them cheesy ✌️

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Buffalo2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Eyaaaahhh............. Pride eh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by tayo200(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't like him either....
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Awesomefred32(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
sorry for man u
in any which way Mourinho (judas) is still winning
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Silentscreamer(f): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
It has always surprised me how mourinho hasn't been sacked by man u all dis while. He has been dreadful.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by KingThreatzz: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rumours? Mourinho aint leaving. It's new players we need.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
I used to worry myself about these guys (footballers) before..but I realised watching and supporting them never added to my income every month.

Now I've learnt a skill set like them and I get payed every fuuccking week in USD!!! grin grin

Looking at becoming a Billionaire on or before 50yrs.
*#*100%legit*#
*#Focusonlearning*#

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by DONADAMS(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:
Mourinho is an overhyped coach.....if he can coach the likes of Dundee United without signing an A-List player & win the Champions league or at least get to the semi final.....then I will rate him as one of the G.O.A.T.
did he sign A-list to the Porto squad that won the UCL??

8 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by chicoMX(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:

shattap there, he won UCL with Porto

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Man u now a money miss road club

Club that would have swooped on guardiola if they has sense

Bus parker have nothing to do wit the fast attacking man u of old we all knew

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by emmabest2000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mourinho right now... grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by xtivin2: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mou is a perfectionist, such behavior is always expected from them. They never see anything good from situations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016 / Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.