Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked (29267 Views)

Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) / Jens Lehmann Sacked By Hertha Board For 'quota' Message To Black Pundit Aogo / EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Whichever way it turns out
Mourinho is winning
He will be paid eventually

Meanwhile I knows he won’t have a good time at old trafford
Hiring him was a bad decision
He’s quite opposite of Alex Ferguson who the players are used too

Not as easy as you think...cause failure to qualify them for ucl...he wont be paid any entitlement...is a clause in his contract..
I think the man Utd board will wait until the end of the season before sacking him.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Generalkorex(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mourinho left Real Madrid a month after the 4-1 defeat by Klopp’s Borussia Dortmund in April 2013; two years later Mourinho was sacked at Chelsea a month after a traumatic 3-1 defeat by Klopp’s Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool vs Man United tomorrow.
If you know you know.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by kremzo: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Go and check his record at Porto
jabberjawz:
Mourinho is an0705 161 5024 overhyped coach.....if he can coach the likes of Dundee United without signing an A-List player & win the Champions league or at least get to the semi final.....then I will rate him as one of the G.O.A.T.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
ooooom see what BUHARI just caused now! JM farewell sir
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by obonujoker(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:
Mourinho is an overhyped coach.....if he can coach the likes of Dundee United without signing an A-List player & win the Champions league or at least get to the semi final.....then I will rate him as one of the G.O.A.T.

Can Guardiola or Wenger do this??
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by hansomb: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:
Mourinho is an overhyped coach.....if he can coach the likes of Dundee United without signing an A-List player & win the Champions league or at least get to the semi final.....then I will rate him as one of the G.O.A.T.
He already did with fc Porto.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by fabuloz1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
I used to worry myself about these guys (footballers) before..but I realised watching and supporting them never added to my income every month.

Now I've learnt a skill set like them and I get payed every fucking week in USD!!! grin grin

Looking at becoming a Billionaire on or before 50yrs.
*#*100%legit*#
*#Focusonlearning*#
bro.. link up nah. I need skills like this
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
tayo200:
I don't like him 1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq11111pj0lpleither....
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
fabuloz1:

bro.. link up nah. I need skills like this

I teach and mentor in Owerri and Ph. If ur far from me maybe we can run it online through Zoom Cloud Meeting. Chat me up on 08036892360.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by misterh(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:
So you think that a man who has won the league in all the countries he has been to and has won the UCL twice with 2 clubs is overhyped?

Would you rather Pep leaves Man City to go and coach Dundee Utd before he's regarded as a great manager? Or maybe Ancelotti, Conte, Del Bosque, and other top managers should go coach Millwall FC before they're regarded as top managers.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Man United should be careful what they wish for... Zidane could come in, and go the Moyes way.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:

Most of the players in manu are rigid for Mourinho style of game bt he’s trying to adapt them without losing the manu style completely. He needs to add one or to creative players to make his squad tick right. Manu is good with fast pace football Mourinho likes to slow it down so that requires sm1 creative like hazard or willian who can hold the ball and make passes or at least a very potent striker.

Mourinho has good style and a winning game formula bt lack the patience and tact to groom certain players who don’t understand him even tho they may actually be good. Mourinho likes players who understand his game.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by deavicky(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
jabberjawz:
how can u use Dundee united to win any competition.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Austine567(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
ALL this man united and mourinho stories don tire me can we just get another coach or leave the guy alone.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by blackbriar: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
MPESA:
I don't Know what UNITED are doing with JOSE because his style of play is far from UNITED FOUNDATION.
I blame Sir Ferguson for not prepared UNITED prior his departure.

He prepared well , gave a winning team and coaches to Moyes.
Moyes first move was to sack entire coaching staff

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
And today he will be sacked
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by GistFullGround: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Northmall:
grin grin

I dedicate this FTC space to my beloved Chelsea club. I'll die a Chelsea fan. tongue

Why not die as a successful business man, who gives back to his people?

You see how you curse yourself?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by MPESA(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
blackbriar:

He prepared well , gave a winning team and coaches to Moyes.
Moyes first move was to sack entire coaching staff

grin maybe he felt insecure probably they are going to work against him in the future.
BTW Moyes was a great coach during his time at Everton.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by chinos20(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZIDANE come and replace
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by bluefilm: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abeg make dem do sack the man.

I don taya foram, aswear.

Man U games these days are so _fucking boring and never entertaining.

Who has time to be watching that type of nonsense week in week out?

#MourinhoOutNow
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by BarrElChapo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
I'm a Man Utd fan so i ain't supporting Jose but he did it with Fc Porto, that's what shot him to limelight. Try to get facts right
jabberjawz:
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Larryslim(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
maybachmusic:
Man u now a money miss road club

Club that would have swooped on guardiola if they has sense

Bus parker have nothing to do wit the fast attacking man u of old we all knew
I'm saying and I'll say it again,Manutd appointment of Mourinho was because they were scared of Mancity,the initial plan was to appoint giggs after Van gaal,that why he was made Van gaal assistant,but when mancity announced Guardiola,they had to appoint Mourinho,that's why Giggs left,and he didn't take up the role of assistant under Jose because he was meant to be the manager..

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by philipobiz: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
chicoMX:

shattap there, he won UCL with Porto
That was history. He is old school now. He lacks ideas. Give him mancity and see how he will turn fhem into bad players. Remember Debrun mancity, Salah Liverpool and Quadrado Juventu were chelsea players when Morihno was there. They were sold because he considered them not good enough for fhe club

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Larryslim(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
BarrElChapo:
I'm a Man Utd fan so i ain't supporting Jose but he did it with Fc Porto, that's what shot him to limelight. Try to get facts right
So you're comparing Football of 2004 with 2018??
Jose's tactics are outdated!
Look at other Top6 clubs,even Unai arsenal have a style of play,but look at Manutd,no style,no pattern!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by BarrElChapo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Try and make sense of my reply bros. Is the relevancy of his tactics in 2018 the question here ?
Larryslim:

So you're comparing Football of 2004 with 2018??
Jose's tactics are outdated!
Look at other Top6 clubs,even Unai arsenal have a style of play,but look at Manutd,no style,no pattern!
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by yemi15(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
6Ebisco:
Only 10% of Manchester United’s dressing room still support manager Jose Mourinho, with the rest waiting for the club to sack him, the UK Sun reports.

Mourinho has endured a tumultuous third season at Old Trafford, with the Red Devils in sixth place, ahead of Sunday’s trip to Liverpool.

The Portuguese has had run-ins with Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Eric Bailly and Antonio Valencia already this season and is furious at the club’s board, for what he perceives as a failure to back him in the transfer market.

However, the Sun claims United’s 2-2 draw against Southampton at the start of the month, was a turning point for the squad.

They found themselves two down against Mark Hughes’ Saints and though they mounted a comeback, they failed to claim three points.

One senior star who still backs Mourinho, is said to have revealed the squad has now almost unanimously turned against him and believe he will be sacked.

His backroom staff are also said to have been irked by his behaviour and believe they will outlast him at Old Trafford. 

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/epl-manchester-united-players-waiting-mourinho-sacked/

They had better wait till the end of the season. Man U does not sack coaches mid-season.

Even if they get Allegri or Pochettino, Man U will still continue to underachieve as long as the board is not ready to spend money on players.

My 2 cents as a Man Utd fan.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by yemi15(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Likins:
Pogba and lukaku should be sacked also. Phil Jones should be released

Those three are obviously not players. Funny the first two think they can revive their career at Juventus. That is where they will be exposed for being average IMO.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by SexytorresE(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Northmall:
grin grin

I dedicate this FTC space to my beloved Chelsea club. I'll die a Chelsea fan. tongue
ur mama born u well kiss
Re: EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked by Bimpe29: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jose Muorinho must go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 4th February 2021 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016 / Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.