Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Christmas Sale Promo - Buy 2 packs of Chicken And Get 500ml Of Yoghurt - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Sale Promo - Buy 2 packs of Chicken And Get 500ml Of Yoghurt (702 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Sale Promo - Buy 2 packs of Chicken And Get 500ml Of Yoghurt by kingjaja23(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
L&Z Integrated farms have begun their Christmas sales for locally grown free range chickens in retail stores in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. These breeds of chicken commonly known as “local chicken” are tastier and have low cholesterol. The adage "you are what you eat" certainly holds true when considering the nutritional value of meat. Studies have indicated that birds with access to pasture are better for you than from birds kept in cages.

These healthy chickens are readily available in ShopRite and other retail stores in Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Kwara, Owerri and Delta. Up until the 15th there will be giveaway of free 500ml Fura yoghurt per kilogram of L&Z chicken purchased.
Some of the health benefits of buying L & Z local chicken include:
• Less Fat and Cholesterol
• More Vitamin A
• More Vitamin E
• Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• No additives
• Processed, packages and easily accessible at any ShopRite store near you.
View the poster below for details

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Plantain Frittata / Welcome To My Youtube Channel I Will Eating All Nigerian Tribal Food / I Need Wast Vagetable Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.