Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Command That Demon Holding You Back Out Right Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Command That Demon Holding You Back Out Right Now. (206 Views)

I Turn My Back To The Wall In Prayers And Command That Good Thing That Stopped / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / "Why Does God Command That Infants Should Be Dashed Upon The Rocks"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Command That Demon Holding You Back Out Right Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Let us address that stupid fellow speaking through you, like we did mention earlier you are not the one speaking, you may not know how invaluable you are until you begin to see yourself in the light of the scriptures..

There is no other book. The scripture is the only living book and written by the inspiration of God Almighty. Christ Jesus is the only way the only truth and the life.

We are bold about it and we didn't come to your house to disturb you, we are on our lane running the race which means preaching the good news of how merciful the lord God Almighty have been to us.

If you don't believe you keep it to self instead of coming online to fight against love. That's the problem.

What are you struggling to achieve To say that God Almighty is lying about what he did with his son or what

That's what you are doing, please we are warning you to desist from such, you could do it in ignorance like apostle Paul did and later had an encounter with the living Christ. We know you are waiting for such encounter. You might get it, you may not.

I once was like you, very brutal and stupid, the power of hell held me down, trying to drown me, but like apostle Paul said, it was the grace of God Almighty who rescued us from the strong holds of evil.

Brother, we started praying for you since yesterday night and we are sure you will come to your senses, the right Spirit.

We told you before, you are restless and such restless is because of the inner desires in you to be free from the bondage of sin which you are a slave to.

Don't forget my dear brother, we are not talking to that foolish demon holding you captive, but our dear friend, God Almighty loves you and will continue to love you.

He's waiting on you to make that discernment. We are glad we crossed paths.

Love you brother..

(1) (Reply)

The Spider Web / One Root Can Give Birth To Thousands Of Branches, Accept The One Root As The Fun / CAN Lauds Akeredolu's Developmental Strides In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.