Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia (356 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / 6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia by Josh1920: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
DISCLAIMER: I have not purchased any of the gadgets featured on this list. I made this article based on the details I got from each product under the discription tab on jumia. I do not guarantee it will work exactly the way jumia said in their description tab.

1. Whistle Key finder with light and alarm

gadgets on jumia

Misplacing keys to our homes, Offices etc is actually a norm in our day to day lives.
The whistle key finder is a gadget that helps you find you key faster when you misplace it.

The whistle key finder is actually a key holder in which your key is attached to.

How it works: when you are in search of your key, just whistle and the whistle key finder will flash a light and beep nosily until you find it.

The whistle key finder [url="https://lexicop.com/2018/01/6-cool-gadgets-you-can-buy-from-jumia.html"] learn more... [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Z5 Pro Gt With 12gb Ram Option And Snapdragon 855 / All Data Resellers And "Wannabe" Discussion Thread. / Dope Features That Will Be In 2019 Smartphones!! [NEW]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.