Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng (1652 Views)

BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves Increase In Salaries Of Policemen / N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by npowerng: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Thank you for all you do.

#NPowerNG

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by Jonadull: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2018
The Best president Nigeria have gotten since independence!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by KUNZEH(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
The Best president Nigeria have gotten since independence!
Naso
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Hpy Birthday to Mr President,
Please npower this patience is becoming unbearable,i have been complaining since last week about my stipends,ever since I started this program since August I have not received a dime,last week Thursday my colleagues received their one month stipends and today they received another three months stipends while I am yet to receive any.each time I called ur call center you say we are yet to receive my posting schedule.truely speaking I am really angry at the moment.
Enrolled since October 9th 2018.
Please kindly check if I am eligible for payments.thnks
Folusho Adeleke
Kaduna state npower nteach.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
foliade:

Hpy Birthday to Mr President,
Please npower this patience is becoming unbearable,i have been complaining since last week about my stipends,ever since I started this program since August I have not received a dime,last week Thursday my colleagues received their one month stipends and today they received another three months stipends while I am yet to receive any.each time I called ur call center you say we are yet to receive my posting schedule.truely speaking I am really angry at the moment.
Enrolled since October 9th 2018.
Please kindly look into my profile and check if you have received my deployment letter and if I am eligible for payments.thank u.
Folusho Adeleke
Kaduna state npower nteach.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by Chenemite(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello, good morning.
Please i have not been paid since August,and i have been complaining but no respond.
N_TEACH 2017 beneficiary.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MrUnder: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

Hello npowerng
kindly delete my phone number by modifying your post in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4847011/many-try-rubbish-incredible-work/1#73671908
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by Bayokun(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

I received a message this evening to write N-Tech assessment test which I did not put in for....
And I'm not sure I fit into any of the N-Tech categories.
Should I go ahead with the test? Is there a way to swap the N-Tech for N-Teach or N-Agro?
Please your timely response would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by dbestuncle: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Npower creative text messages are flying around. how authentic is this and are there other options outside: Animation, Storyboarding, Scriptwriting, Voice Acting n Post Production.

npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by lizzy07(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please my two months backlog has not been paid February and March stipends 2018 my colleagues received backlog this but I haven't received mine please help me my email address is : lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com. you have once assist me an issue through this platform I believe you can still help me resolved this issue too. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by Haddock(m): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2018
HBD Mr President. May you live long.

Hi npowerng,

Please, what must an expectant mother do to secure maternity leave? How long would the maternity leave be if granted?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by adamlanreisa: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
It is of no doubt Mr. President, your hard work and strategies to reduce unemployment rate in the country is being jeopardised by some few individuals. Surely, you tried all you could to get relief to the poor citizens but it seems either the drivers of this emergency ambulance or the mechanics who repair every damage engine had failed to deliver. Mr. President, I urge you to seriously look into Npower program especially with respect to batch B 2017 beneficiaries.

Most of us have finally given up hope as our endurance, patience, and continuing day and night struggle seems to have no hope and no shoulder to lean on. We applied for Npower program in June 2017, it took us more than six months before the shortlisted names were released. Lucky ones among us get to the NEXT LEVEL which was described by Npower as verification stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
We got verified and qualified into the program which took us six months again by December 2017. Imagine a graduate celebrating one complete year waiting for just a 2year program of N30,000 monthly earning. As we were jubilating, we had no idea the journey has just started. From December 2017 to August 2018, we waited for eight months again just awaiting deployment.

We still continue to exercise patience we inherit right from stage one as we always have good faith for this administration. We were instructed by Npower to report to our place of primary assignments with immediate effect and upload our assumption of duty on or before August 8th as failure to do that, will automatically get you disqualified or get delayed for payment as we were promised our first stipend on 30th August.

That is not where the story ended, we abide by all the rules as we all know how long we had waited for this golden opportunity. August 31st passed, no one received a penny and the story completely changed from stipend to another prolonging method from on boarding stage to enrolling stage, to say that everyone must have gotten enrolment status before he received his stipend.

Mr. President, this is where our sinking ship keeps drowning for almost five months, some were lucky to be enrolled and got fully paid, some enrolled and received two months, while others received only one month allowance. It’s now five months from our engagement, yet, not a single penny was received as Npower stipend. The question that begs for answer is why is it that we are yet to be enrolled and get paid as our colleagues? You are the only shoulder we could lean on. Mr. President! We hope our plight will be looked into with immediate effect.

Kaduna Volunteers
N-power

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Hello npower uptill now I haven't received a dime since August till date you paid some yesterday their backlogs but i didn't received any backlogs including December why? and among my colleagues in the same ppa I am only the one yet to be paid,i am really angry angry angryand beginning to give up o. cry cry cry cry cry
Folusho Adeleke
Kaduna state
Nteach,sabon gari Lga
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MrUnder: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2018
foliade:
[/color][color=#990000]
Hello npower uptill now I haven't received a dime since August till date you paid some yesterday their backlogs but i didn't received any backlogs including December why? and among my colleagues in the same ppa I am only the one yet to be paid,i am really angry angry angryand beginning to give up o. cry cry cry cry cry
Folusho Adeleke
Kaduna state
Nteach,sabon gari Lga

did you submit your posting letter at the state secretariat ?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
MrUnder:

Yes
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2018
MrUnder:

Yes,my Colleagues that we submitted our posting letter together they have all received their stipends, am only the one yet to receive any and my npvn profile details is correct including bvn number and Account number.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MrUnder: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
foliade:

Yes,my Colleagues that we submitted our posting letter together they have all received their stipends, am only the one yet to receive any and my npvn profile details is correct including bvn number and Account number.

Okay

did see Aminu in the computer room? if no try to see him because he is the one responsible for updating and sending the ppa schedule to abuja. Submitting of posting letter may not be enough.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrUnder:

Okay

did see Aminu in the computer room? if no try to see him because he is the one responsible for updating and sending the ppa schedule to abuja. Submitting of posting letter may not be enough.
Not at all,Please can u help me with his number so that I can contact him,Because I am in Zaria right now.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MrUnder: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
foliade:

Not at all,Please can u help me with his number so that I can contact him,Because I am in Zaria right now.

his number 0803 310 7033
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrUnder:

his number 0803 310 7033
Thanks bro I do appreciate.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MDDarah84(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
@npower,pls I got selected to write the Creative test for N-tech.Now the issue is I applied when I was in Kwara state but now I have relocated to Oyo state,what would happen pls or does that mean I will loose the slot if eventually I got selected?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by MrUnder: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
foliade:

Thanks bro I do appreciate.

Very vital information to all those that have not been paid, right from the inception...

If you know that, you had to call before being you enrolled and yet no stipend...

Follow this process and by February you will surely receive all your backlogs.

For those under N-teach, should go to the Kaduna state Secretariat, ministry of education, and locate for computer room, that's precisely where you will meet with Mallam Aminu to update your PPA.

N-Agro should go to Barnawa to do same,

Because we have learned that many people who are lamenting for not payment, their PPA columns are blank and as far as Npower is concerned, for those having such issues, are treated as either ghosts or resigned volunteers, thus, for that reason, those with such issues will never be paid..

*copied***
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrUnder:

Very vital information to all those that have not been paid, right from the inception...

If you know that, you had to call before being you enrolled and yet no stipend...

For those under N-teach, should go to the Kaduna state Secretariat, ministry of education, and locate for computer room, that's precisely where you will meet with Mallam Aminu to update your PPA.

Because we have learned that many people who are lamenting for not payment, their PPA columns are blank and as far as Npower is concerned, for those having such issues, are treated as either ghosts or resigned volunteers, thus, for that reason, those with such issues will never be paid..

*copied***
OK thank u,i was able to reach mallam aminu today he said I should called him tomorrow during office hours in other for him to check my details.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2018
MrUnder:

*copied***
Thanks alot I was able to reach him this morning I gave him my details and my Lga.na u try pass

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by npowerng: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
foliade:

Do not panic, we are working to resolve this issue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by foliade(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
npowerng:

Do not panic, we are working to resolve this issue
Alright,i am patiently waiting.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by npowerng: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2019
foliade:

Alright,i am patiently waiting.

smiley

Noted
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by Naruto87(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
npowerng:

smiley

Noted
Please how long does it take for one to be removed from the npower program if he or she gets another government work. Please it's urgent
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by npowerng: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Naruto87:

Please how long does it take for one to be removed from the npower program if he or she gets another government work. Please it's urgent

You can resign via your NPVN portal, then send a mail to volunteersupport.npvn.ng for confirmation
Re: Happy Birthday To President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank You For All You Do.#npowerng by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good day Npower. Please when exactly will the Enhancement details be unveil to the 2016 volunteers? Soon shouldn't be an answer please. Is it this Month, next Month or after election please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) / How Mich Does Level 8 NADDC / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.