Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. (1668 Views)

Korope/mini Bus On Installmental Payment/hire Purchase / I Need Sienna For Hire Purchase/weekly Remittances For Transportation / Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm Divine. I'm into transportation business. Please I need a Sienna on hire purchase. If there is anyone who can help me with a Sienna on hire purchase terms, I'll be very grateful. And I promise, by God's grace, to balance up as and when due. Thank you so much.
09072550397 is my WhatsApp contact
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by mamatwiny(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Where is your location?
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
mamatwiny:
Where is your location?

Compliments sir.
I stay in Asaba, Delta State. But I ply Asaba to Benin, Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
I stay in Asaba, Delta State. I ply Asaba to Benin, Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by mamatwiny(f): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Edive80:

Compliments sir.
I stay in Asaba, Delta State. But I ply Asaba to Benin, Lagos and Abuja.

What grade of sienna do you need, what is the price estimate ? What is your intended payback period?

I ask cos I have a friend in that axis that has a transport coy and she does Siena only.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
God bless you sir.
I need new sienna bus ( it's bigger than the old model). The pay back period depends on the agreement with her and her lawyer. But most agreements for the latest sienna end in paying back 200k and above monthly.
But if it is the old model (small sienna), the agreement is also different. But the pay back between 12-18 months.
She knows what I'm is how it is if you ask her.
But everything depends on her terms.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Maybe we can chat on WhatsApp sir. 08052748937.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
As for the price estimate, when I priced the latest sienna here in Asaba last month, they said it is 2.5m. But for the old model, it is around 1.6m.
And on hire purchase terms, the person will pay almost double of the above amount to the owner within the period of 12-18 months.
I will appreciate it a great deal if you help me talk to her to see me and know if she can help me.
Re: Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. by Edive80: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=mamatwiny post=74184210]Where is your location?[/quote

Happy easter sir. How are you and your family?
Pls sir, i wish to plead with you to speak to the woman in Asaba on my behalf concerning the sienna on hire purchase. Pls sir, let her just give me audience so that I can speak in person pls. My number remains 09072550397.
Pls help me and God will continue to bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For First Car Owner / Advice For Beginners / OLX.COM Cars-how Genuine Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.