Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Is The Current Average Price Of 1kg Of Live Chicken And Turk In Ogun State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Current Average Price Of 1kg Of Live Chicken And Turk In Ogun State. (860 Views)

Cost Of 1KG Of Catfish In Nigeria / What Is The Price Of 1kg Cocoa Powder In Nigeria / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Average Price Of 1kg Of Live Chicken And Turk In Ogun State. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
I intend starting a butchering and packaging company, this is part of feasibility study.

I need the average price for a kilogram of live chicken and Turkey.
Re: What Is The Current Average Price Of 1kg Of Live Chicken And Turk In Ogun State. by budaatum: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chicken, 500 naira each. They were like 3 weeks old, and I planned to let them free range so no additional cost before killing.

Knife, 200 naira. I used one I bought 5 years ago - tokunbo from good steel, so I didn't need to sharpen it so to be honest, cost of use was zero naira!

Security! Dogs were my problem really. They came and ate my chickens so I bought a shakabula for 2000 naira and shot the damned bitches, 3 of them, and sold their carcase for 500 each to my workers who made soup out of them and we ate. They did pluck the pepper and tomato and eyin from my grows, and my portion was tiny, compared to theirs since they ate like pigs, but I'm sure my portion tasted more like chicken than dog, though I am not certain.

Chickens - what was left - were eventually sold in local market so per kilo is irrelevant. Besides, family, you know what I mean. Profit was a bit of to dream of, and looking back perhaps I should have turkeyed, except.......

Basically, are you serious?!
Re: What Is The Current Average Price Of 1kg Of Live Chicken And Turk In Ogun State. by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2018
budaatum:
Chicken, 500 naira each. They were like 3 weeks old, and I planned to let them free range so no additional cost before killing.

Knife, 200 naira. I used one I bought 5 years ago - tokunbo from good steel, so I didn't need to sharpen it so to be honest, cost of use was zero naira!

Security! Dogs were my problem really. They came and ate my chickens so I bought a shakabula for 2000 naira and shot the damned bitches, 3 of them, and sold their carcase for 500 each to my workers who made soup out of them and we ate. They did pluck the pepper and tomato and eyin from my grows, and my portion was tiny, compared to theirs since they ate like pigs, but I'm sure my portion tasted more like chicken than dog, though I am not certain.

Chickens - what was left - were eventually sold in local market so per kilo is irrelevant. Besides, family, you know what I mean. Profit was a bit of to dream of, and looking back perhaps I should have turkeyed, except.......

Basically, are you serious?!
I want to know the price of a fully grown live broiler per kilogram.

(1) (Reply)

Needed For Purchase / Bags Of Foreign Rice To Onitsha From North / Promoting The Cultivation Of Yam With Hydroponics - Recent Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.