Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves (481 Views)

'blood On The Floor' The Story Of Dr Titus Odedun / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by made4naijamusic: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Animal rights activists stripped naked and covered themselves in fake blood in a busy square in Barcelona to protest animal cruelty.

The latest demonstration was part of a campaign to protest the use of fur and leather in consumer goods.

On December 16, the activists lay down in Plaça de Catalunya, with one holding a sign reading "How many lives just for one coat?" in Spanish.

Photographs from the demonstration show the protesters lying motionless on top of one another to resemble dead or dying animals.

The demonstration was organised by Anima Naturalis, the international non-profit which campaigns for animal rights in Spain and Latin America.

According to animal rights organisation PETA, more than 85% fur sold around the world comes from farm facilities where, minks, foxes and other animals are locked in cages for their entire lives before being killed and skinned.

The UK has made fur farming illegal, however, the practice still continues across Europe and the rest of the world.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/animal-rights-activists-go-unclad-and-smear-fake-blood-on-themselves-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by made4naijamusic: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
More
Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by WinningEleven(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin see many kpekus.
Na to just paint my self white, befriend them and join them for their movement.
I go just to use style grope them. Use style chook preeq for this one, finger the other one.

I need to wash my mind with Hypo.
Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
That's their business. As far as I'm concerned...

Kill any animal you can afford to kill. After eating the animal, use the fur or whatever remains for whatever you like.

Genesis 1:30
And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything
that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every
green plant for food.” And it was so.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them
have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over
the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on
the earth.”
Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by EbukaHades10(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wetin dem dey cover?

1 Like

Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by zeuss: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Human beings are dieng of hunger and tyrannical regimes in Africa even as racism is alive and flourishing yet these jobless nudist are more concerned about how rats are treated.
Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by LuciferGospel: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by Jenniferblog(f): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
All for the love of animals.......That is pretty kool!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Coding Java/ Javascript Programming Center Enugu State Nigeria 07088373560 / Crime: Tragedy As 300 Level Student Of Linguistics Unizik Dropped Dead / FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.