Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know (22356 Views)

5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know / 5 Health Benefit Of Palmwine You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Adieza(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
If your New Year's planning have anything to do with eating better, you may want to start by loading your shopping cart with avocados. These super fruits are not only delicious, but they are also packed with nutritional and health benefits — to your heart, eyes and much more — that may surprise you.

1: Heart Health

Avocados contain the plant chemical beta-sitosterol which helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. They are packed with monounsaturated fat and according to the American Heart Association , when monounsaturated fats are eaten in moderation in place of saturated and trans fat, this can help reduce the bad (LDL) cholesterol.

2: Healthy Eyes
The carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are also found in these fruit. Both have been shown to keep the eyes healthy as we age and may help reduce the risk of macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss as we get older.

3: Growth and Development
Avocados contain 3.5 grams of unsaturated fat per 1 ounce serving (about 1/5th an avocado). Studies have shown that unsaturated fat is important for proper growth and development of the central nervous system and the brain of youngsters.

4: Blood Pressure
Avocados are free of sodium and are recommended while on the DASH Diet – which is the prescribed diet to help lower blood pressure. They also have a nice amount of potassium, which may also help lower blood pressure. Studies have found that when avocados are eaten in place of other fats (like butter and mayo), they can help control blood pressure.

5: Weight Loss
These babies are brimming with healthy fat, which takes the body longer to digest and help keep you full and satisfied (so you’re less likely to snack!). Further, avocados are nutrient-packed with over 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients which is especially beneficial if you’re trying to cut calories and keep up with all the nutrition your body needs.

http://www.agricinfo.com/2018/12/5-health-benefits-of-avocadopear-you.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by IMASTEX: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
It is rich in potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin E nutrients that have been associated with increased LIBIDO. Plus, Avocados' good mono-unsaturated fats protect your heart and boost circulation, while their abundant minerals and carotenoids supply energy and stamina in bed.

You can end quick release and weak attention with natural means. See my profile to discover how.

Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Anas97(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Mariangeles(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's very nutritious but I wonder why many people don't like it... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by TosinKate(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow. Much of this can be found in Uganda. Very cheap!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Frankyboy1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lovely! Can be eaten with rice,bread and even indomie, its also very good for rich and full hair, also helps you look much younger and fresher than your age, and contains numerous nutirents
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by helinues: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't joke with it.

Nice tips

5 Likes

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by anambraamaka: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Giving you guys a free tip

Ladies mash and rub avocado on your face wash off after 30 min. .do this morning and night for 2 weeks come thank me
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Decryptor(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:
I don't joke with it.

Good combo but that banana there is off!

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by dosht(f): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:
I don't joke with it.

Nice tips
Salivating
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by helinues: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
dosht:

Salivating

I took the picture down. I dont want to derail the post
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by helinues: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Decryptor:

Good combo but that banana there is off!

May be to you. If you step it down with anything cold drink, your highness will almost reach a sky.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by IMASTEX: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Because people are eating what they like and not what their body needs.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Pavore9: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Also help reduce the appearance of dandruff.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Jonadull: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Do you like it?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by pupsyd: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
informative
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Flexherbal(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
IMASTEX:
It is rich in potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin E nutrients that have been associated with increased LIBIDO. Plus, Avocados' good mono-unsaturated fats protect your heart and boost circulation, while their abundant minerals and carotenoids supply energy and stamina in bed.

You can end quick release and weak attention with natural means. See my profile to discover how.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Pavore9: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
TosinKate:

East Africans are high on it. Kenya exports thousands of tonnes of it to Europe and other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Julivas(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one. Thanks.
What is it called in Yoruba language?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by PotatoSalad(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
E dey cause Devilish fart.
Don't consume plenty avocado in a confined space.
You'll be like, "na my mess be dis?" grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by oluwazoba25: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't like it undecided undecided
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by ayourbamie: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
It also contains antioxidants

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Mutemenot(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
The seed is best and fastest way to cure High blood pressure .

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by SaturnNick(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
All five benefits are the same... Next pls
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by excel4us: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
i love this Fruit
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by asawanathegreat(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nairalanders make we learn by reading it all oo, no be wen Dem post curvy shame only una go dey comment oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by Nigerianiski: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Avocado & pear are not synonymous in any way.

Avocado was just nicknamed ALLIGATOR PEAR because of the nature of the skin and the pear shape.

Call it pear outside Nigeria at your own peril

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by sacajawea: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
TosinKate:
How cheap In Naira
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by sacajawea: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pavore9:
Also help reduce the appearance of dandruff.
How?
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know by mojibbz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol op an avocado is different from a pear o.. Ah.. The internet is free

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / I Ejaculate Within 5mins,please What Drugs Should I Use? / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.