Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" (37828 Views)

Uzoma Dozie’s Sparkle Raises $3.1M For Personal, Business Neobank Play In Nigeri / How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address / MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by zoedew: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Farewell address!
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by zoedew: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bazinga:
For those wondering what is truly going on between diamond Bank and Access bank, here is a more detailed explanation of the whole story from the CEO

Farewell address!
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cvnt....he Don run the business down,cash out and dumped on shareholders,investors and traders while selling at a loss and for cheap to access bank but he still smiling and paid huge bonuses.....this is fvcking plc,the public invested in this but the CEOs will mismanage it and go Scot free.........SEC and efcc needs to prosecute this corporate fraudsters
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by DAVE5(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Bros cool down and follow the trajectory of Diamond. First you close your UK operations. The narrative was cost-cutting. Next, you sold your West African operations. The narrative was focus. With nothing left to sell you sold your birthright. And the narrative? Merger.

Well, just in case you insist on it being a merger, I agree with you. After all we both agree 'apple' is a kind of computer.

Immediately I saw it that they closed their international branches, mehn following Monday morning withdrawal was activated on my diamond account, no stories... now I can walk in and close the account so they delete my data off their active or redundant data base

For 1 , I av never liked access bank, no beef, the name no just sweet to call my bank
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
ikaboy:
See what drugs and olosho has caused.

his finger will be smelling of different phussy
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by jabolo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
InvestorO:
Cvnt....he Don run the business down,cash out and dumped on shareholders,investors and traders while selling at a loss and for cheap to access bank but he still smiling and paid huge bonuses.....this is fvcking plc,the public invested in this but the CEOs will mismanage it and go Scot free.........SEC and efcc needs to prosecute this corporate fraudsters

Actually the genesis of the bank's problems can be traced to 'bad loans' given out under his father's watch. Let me rephrase, given I have seen the data, the loans made commercial sense at the time but the fundaments of this Nigerian operating space quickly thrashed all the underlying assumptions. FWIW, the loan takers lost their shirts, and the bank lost money. That was a slippery slope with an inevitable outcome.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by sayisayi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Flat head Uzoma.He frittered all the monies on oloshos and runs girl

See jolosi grin grin grin

Na your money!
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by sayisayi(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Xander85:

This here is all what this thread is all about, and explains most of the toxic, hateful and uninformed posts made!

Read this post i'm quoting again and let the import of his rejoicing over the perceived 'failure' of Diamond Bank sink in! This is exactly why i've given up on this country.....a country where some are praying for your downfall and bring out the Vaseline to jerk themselves senseless when they hear of the possibility your business may be facing some challenges! All b'cos of where you come from!

No mind am, frustrated cretins jare!

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by domaintraderng: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2018
jabolo:

Actually the genesis of the bank's problems can be traced to 'bad loans' given out under his father's watch. Let me rephrase, given I have seen the data, the loans made commercial sense at the time but the fundaments of this Nigerian operating space quickly thrashed all the underlying assumptions. FWIW, the loan takers lost their shirts, and the bank lost money. That was a slippery slope with an inevitable outcome.

That 2008/2009 time really spoilt market for a lot of big men.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by jabolo(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2018
domaintraderng:

That 2008/2009 time really spoilt market for a lot of big men.

You got it in one.
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by moshino(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
Incredible, God why is not my father rich so I can have the privilege to be mad ,arrogrant,and stupid

Your father did not work smart and hard enough, he was a lazy youth, do not be like your father.
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by Aystarz: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2018
punisha:
grin grin

That's how we rushed and transferred all our money today.

This merger will be coming with a whole lot of unexpected package I perceive.

I pray it doesn't affect the staff of diamond bank.

Summary of all d plenty grammar is that you have bleeped up big time and access owns diamond bank.

You should be apologizing not forming daddy cool.

Just imagine the mugu proudly waving his failure around like it was some flag.
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by Casemiro(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

too bad
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by TheAlchemist: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Sirheny007:
God bless us with wise sons who would manage our investments well.
Each time I remember Paschal Dozie,
I remember Late Chief Ferdinand Anaghara, (Iyi I of Urualla) cry cry

Brings to mind also Late Chief Humphrey Idisi

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by pedrilo: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2018
zoedew:

Farewell address!
same thought came to mind.
Closing remark from CEO
Diamond bank is talking too much. Empty vessel.
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by hatu: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Speaking grammar !! How can you be proud of an entity that is about to be annihilated. So there was a bank call Diamond. Uzoma !!! You father should be very ashamed of you. You so soft and uncooked; so sad. I pray I shouldn't have such soft kids. Sure after acquisition you'll run away to America.
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by Amaechi5(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thought diamond Bank were strong, never knew they will crumble https://afribankonline.com/management-definition-by-peter-drucker/
Re: Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eyah, the staff of Diamond Bank are not really smiling now, I really feel for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.