Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Studying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying (383 Views)

I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying by Realdivine247(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Travel out education
Re: Studying by Kampack: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
following
Re: Studying by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Realdivine247:
pls nairaland family which travel agency in abuja that are 100% legitimate to travel and work in Canada or any country with zero down payment that you know
pls i need your suggestion that you have work with
because Nigeria now out of 10% travel agency 8% of them are scammers

I can actually render Canada (express entry) for you, but the issue is nobody can work based on zero down payment. The whole process costs money about $1500 and nobody will pay for you, so you must understand, as well as being able to pass IELTS. The best you can do is to get to meet your agent and know the kind of person you're dealing with.

You may visit my website www.ekoacademy.com for more on the services I offer.
Re: Studying by Laird(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Join online country study student websites in the travel section of nairaland. Do it yourself. You don't need any agent
Re: Studying by Realdivine247(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! / How To Attend Curtin University Australia (Mauritius Campus)-School In Mauritius / 2018/2019 OAU Postgraduate Admission Threading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.