Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife (1225 Views)

Need A Wife / My Beautiful Friend Is Available For Dating Leading To Marriage / A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello ladies,

I have a friend who needs a good woman for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Age range 25 - 33, fair complexioned, big in build, gentile, and independent. It is to be said here that she should be God-fearing, very.

She must be educated and if a single mom finds that she is all this then reach out and his gentle heart may just fall in love with you. This is direct whatsapps number 0902-9400-640

Before reaching out to him, please note that he has a thing for big and fair skinned women with wide hips.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Heartbender: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
I know someone but she is 35. She is best i've seen. Problem is marriage kinda scares her but she is too good to be true
laurazea:
Hello ladies,

I have a friend who needs a good woman for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Age range 25 - 33, fair complexioned, big in build, gentile, and independent. It is to be said here that she should be God-fearing, very.

She must be educated and if a single mom finds that she is all this then reach out and his gentle heart may just fall in love with you. This is direct whatsapps number 0902-9400-640

Before reaching out to him, please note that he has a thing for [b]big[/b]and fair skinned women.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heartbender:
I know someone but she is 35. She is best i've seen. Problem is marriage kinda scares her but she is too good to be true

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

If this lady is 35 then time is not on her side. My friend just clocked 39 and time is definitely not on his side. If she is pleasant, fair skinned and big in build with wide hips, then her age will just be a number for he will definitely love her on sight.

Your lady friend should put her fears away.... why?

1. This man has waited 10 years to find the woman he will love forever.
2. Divorce and infidelity are is out of the question
3. He is the kind who will worship and honor his wife forever (the men of his family are that way)

We are talking about a true man of God here and this is why the normal kind of women who sleeps around in the name of relationships don't count. He is not harsh, in fact, he is too gentle for his own good. Many even see this as a weakness.

He is Igbo from Imo state and wants to marry by or before Easter (God willing). He needs a home and a wife before he can stand as a man of God. It's more complex than it all sounds but the key is a woman who can gladen his heart.

I dare say you lady friend will never find a man like this one... ever!

Whatsapps is a good platform for two people to get to know each other without any risks. I have dropped my friend's number. If you can't get this lady to contact him, then give me her number. Send it to my email if you must don't drop it on a public forum (lauzea1389@gmail (dot) com)

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Heartbender:

Hello,
Please, i am very interested in this lady. What would you have me do to get connected to her?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by lalanice(f): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmm true man of God and na big hips be him concern cheesy you happen to know this your friend so well o

It's all about the qualities the woman should have, what about him? What qualities......

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Try dis gurl chidera in oweeri she is good though had to let go 09076145789
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Anchor111: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalanice:
Hmmm true man of God and na big hips be him concern cheesy you happen to know this your friend so well o

It's all about the qualities the woman should have, what about him? What qualities......

I see u are very misinformed. Let me set u straight for free...

Anyone that tells u that men of God do not have long penis or function as he-goats/men call the person a fuckkkking idiot

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
Try dis gurl chidera in oweeri she is good though had to let go

Please delete the number. I have copied it. Not good having a lady's private number permanently on a public forum

And thank you

Modified: The lady appears to be already in a relationship
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Godspoweradiani(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
bro if u need a wife start from ur street or church...it will be hard for u to met a gud lady here
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Bighead9: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Heartbender:

I'm 37, kindly send her number to me via godons60@yqhoo.com. I'll chat her up, with the hope that she becomes mine for ever.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Heartbender: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
I will not. I dropped her number for one grade A douchebag and asked the idiot to conceal my identity, slowpoke casted me in 2 lines and was insulting her. I just weak. No vex sir. I no do
Bighead9:

I'm 37, kindly send her number to me via godons60@yqhoo.com. I'll chat her up, with the hope that she becomes mine for ever.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Bighead9: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
Heartbender:
I will not. I dropped her number for one grade A douchebag and asked the idiot to conceal my identity, slowpoke casted me in 2 lines and was insulting her. I just weak. No vex sir. I no do

Some people can be funny, why will he request for her number when he's not serious. Most guys on this forum are teenagers who hide behind their keyboard by pretending to be who they are not.

It's always not easy for ladies of her age to find true love. Some guys will always want to take advantage of their desperation.
Anyways, I wish her all the best in her search.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Heartbender:

So this is why u have been unusually silent, refusing to reply me?

In truth, your action was wrong. You never should have dropped her number for just anyone. Most people are pure evil and i speak from bitter experience. You should have gotten a bit more idea of the person first before connecting. Look above, the guy who dropped a lady's number for me had no complaint whatever. Never revealed his identity either.

Very unfortunate. I still believe all is not lost though. If u will trust me and still give me her contact i will wait a month before reaching out to her myself. Your intentions are good, don't let bed people spoil it

I opened this tread for a very good reason and after much thought. I am no joker

My email is above if you change your mind
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Still searching1
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Still on!
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by jaylopez: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2019
08166685588 call this lady she fits d profile n she is available .
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 13, 2019
jaylopez:
call this lady she fits d profile n she is available .

That line seems not to be active both on whatsapps and otherwise
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
No good girl remain
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
still searching....
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
I know one guy without a valentine date this season
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by pointblank247(m): 2:56am On Feb 16, 2019
lalanice:

hmmmm so true men of God don't deserve an endowed beautiful Ladies
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife by Meedass(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Those of you finding a woman to date message me on Whatsapp with 08156468855, or email me on V_muffler81@yahoo.com.. I'm not a match maker or anything but I'm pruveledged to know wonderful, and mature ladies that wants to settle down and needs something serious.. No waste my time because I go screen you well before I hook you up!!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) / I Am Lonely Again / Add Me Up For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.