Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; (1185 Views)

King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by cosiocan(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2018
JESUS IS NOT GOD!
Romans 3:4 KJV
Let God be true, but every man a liar; ( Every church, king or ruler)
God said,
Psalm 89:26-27
Christ shall cry unto me, Thou art my father,
my God, and the rock of my salvation.
Also I will make him my firstborn,
higher than the kings of the earth.
God also said,
Psalm 45:7 KJV
Christ lovest righteousness,
and hatest wickedness: therefore
God, thy God, hath anointed thee
with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
The God of Isreal is;
The God and Father of Christ.

Re: Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by lordizak(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2018
oya they will come for you.
Re: Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by cosiocan(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Isaiah 59:19-20 KJV
When the enemy shall come in like a flood,
the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
And the Redeemer shall come to Zion,
and unto them that turn from transgression
in Jacob, saith the Lord .
Re: Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by enilove(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2018
cosiocan:
JESUS IS NOT GOD!
God said,
God also said,
The God of Isreal is;

Jesus is God the Son , your Creator and my Creator .
God the Father , Jehovah , the the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and is one with the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
cosiocan:
JESUS IS NOT GOD!
God said,
God also said,
The God of Isreal is;
I think this is an area many of the church get it wrong, for they call Jesus God, in the sense of God the Father, not in that of God the Son, or God the Word.

And that was also the mistake that the Jewish scribes and Pharisees made, as Jesus just saying that He was the Son of God, alone, was considered as a blasphemous offence them, as they misinterpreted it to be Him making Himself equal to God. As it was said:

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
John 5:17-18(KJV)

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. John 10:33(KJV)

Therefore they taught that just by saying that He was the Son of God, meant the same thing as Him being God the Father or His equal, but Jesus let them know that their interpretation of that comment of His was wrong, as He answered them saying:

Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
John 10:34-36(KJV)

So that Jesus is God in the sense of being the Son of God doesn't mean that He's God the Father, or even His equal, for Jesus Himself had said to His disciples:

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. John 14:28

Therefore someone that Jesus said was greater than Him, cannot at the same time be His equal, but just as it was to those humans who were call gods because the word of God that came unto them, so also was Jesus called God because He's the Son(Word) of God, and proceeded from God.

And the difference between God the Father, and God the Son(Word), can be distinguished from this saying of John the brother of James concerning Jesus:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

So God the Word, which had not yet become the begotten Son of God at the time, was with God ,the yet to be Father, in the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; by edoairways: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
I think this is an area many of the church get it wrong, for they call Jesus God, in the sense of God the Father, not in that of God the Son, or God the Word.

And that was also the mistake that the Jewish scribes and Pharisees made, as Jesus just saying that He was the Son of God, alone, was considered as a blasphemous offence them, as they misinterpreted it to be Him making Himself equal to God. As it was said:

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
John 5:17-18(KJV)

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. John 10:33(KJV)

Therefore they taught that just by saying that He was the Son of God, meant the same thing as Him being God the Father or His equal, but Jesus let them know that their interpretation of that comment of His was wrong, as He answered them saying:

Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
John 10:34-36(KJV)

So that Jesus is God in the sense of being the Son of God doesn't mean that He's God the Father, or even His equal, for Jesus Himself had said to His disciples:

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. John 14:28

Therefore someone that Jesus said was greater than Him, cannot at the same time be His equal, but just as it was to those humans who were call gods because the word of God that came unto them, so also was Jesus called God because He's the Son(Word) of God, and proceeded from God.

And the difference between God the Father, and God the Son(Word), can be distinguished from this saying of John the brother of James concerning Jesus:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

So God the Word, which had not yet become the begotten Son of God at the time, was with God ,the yet to be Father, in the beginning.
I love you for this. This explanation just melt my heart and enlighten my view

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... / Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight / Christian On Trial!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.