Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (26058 Views)

Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Zeelov(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Bukola Awoyemi was born on December 19, 1988 in Kwara. She started her career as an undergraduate of University of Ilorin Nigeria. She combined acting with schooling till she became a graduate of performing Arts at the University Of Ilorin.

She had her break to limelight after she starred in Tunde Kelani's movies particularly 'Arugba', that was why she is fondly called Arugba.
She is a wife to a popular actor, Damola Olatunji whose union has been blessed with twins.

She turns 30 today as she celebrates with these beautiful photos.

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/bukola-awoyemi-arugba-celebrates-30th-birthday.html

See photos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Zeelov(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2018
She's young, beautiful, and talented. That's how I love my woman to be.

Linda Ikeji should learn from her.

11 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Hbd mama

Upcoming Actress Christabel Pose N@k€d With An Actor, Fans Blast Her.... SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nogodye(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2018
See beauty!

1 Like

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday darling.

Wish you nothing but the best today and always.

Keep shining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Black is bae.

sad shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2018
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by JMK9600(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2018
See beauty. Black is indeed beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Famocious(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday, mama ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2018
why are afonjas this ugly?
little wonder most of them turn to bleaching cream to enhance their beauty and up their self esteem
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Blacksavage: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
undecided So... Make i go fry beans.. Abeg next....
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SojiCash(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
You and your husband be my paddy HBD pretty

2 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Olalan(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
I didn't see her cleavage yet her beauty is obvious to all to see.........

9 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oyetunder(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Wey the calabash?
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by fowowea1(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Mother of two�
Black is beautiful

Her role in the movie Arugba was so fantastic, she with grace Ma’am.

1 Like

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by proff010: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Beautiful, Dats y its good to keep ur body. Virgin is good.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by CityNGR: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Mother of two? And seminude pictures all over the place? Iranu abasha.. She looks like a girl with repressed desires and desperate for an escape to explore

1 Like

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Blacksavage: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
why are afonja this ugly?
God try for her structure na.... Forget d face tho
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oyetunder(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
why are afonja this ugly?
when tribalism caused some tiny explosions deep inside your brain...the results are always publicly pathetic. I hope your family members are already aware of the need to deny you access to your phone? It is not easy to heal a mad person the moment he or she had made an appearance in the market place please...and the social media is the modern market square.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2018
She's Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deflames01(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2018
proff010:
Beautiful, Dats y its good to keep ur body. Virgin is good.

mother of two Virgin?

that's natural beauty

2 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by pally123: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018
This is the type of makeup a woman should apply. Not those masquerade things I see everyday
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Where is the igba, I mean the calabash
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by deyink1: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
why are afonjas this ugly?
little wonder most of them turn to bleaching cream to enhance their beauty and up their self esteem

ipob dog ...... .tribalism kill you there

8 Likes

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2018
This is not make-up or makeover beauty,it is purely natural.

1 Like

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Aldebaran(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Cool grin
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Harbleyz: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2018
What is it about women raising their legs when they want to snap pictures. Is it that lifting has a special effect or add to the picture quality.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by olatomiwa001(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2018
dis girl is so Rude and proud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture) / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.