Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Atmc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Atmc (2308 Views)

Whatz Up With Atmc? / Atmc Test 17/3/07,result Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atmc by HH(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2007
have anybody heard from ATMC after interview?
Re: Atmc by garthalgar: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
I havent heard anything myself o, , what position did u apply for if I may ask and what do u know about the firm?
Promise to let u know if I get to hear anything.
Ciao
Re: Atmc by yoddy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2007
Abeg if anybody hear anything make he holla at boys make we take know our level, God go do beta 4 all of us for dis forum. Amen
Re: Atmc by uchee(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2007
please does it mean people have been called for interview,ill like to know.?i applied for customer service agent.please let me know abeg??
Re: Atmc by omboye: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2007
I have just being invitd by ATMC for an interview, does anyone in the house have an idea as to their interview format ?
Re: Atmc by HH(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
when is your interview date? its very important that you know the key elements of the area you applied for.read up anything you can lay your hands on concerning your area of call

wish you the best,
Re: Atmc by garthalgar: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2007
Does it mean that ATMC is still conducting interviews? I did mine (ATM Monitoring and Dispatch) on the 6th of April, that is like 2weeks back. Anyway, I wish y'all the best. Just dont hesitate to let the house know when u hear any news.
Re: Atmc by omboye: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
HH, My interview is scheduled for 25th of this month at Lekki. I applied as an Upcountry biz officer. Any lead as to tips on this area of specialization will be appreciated.
Re: Atmc by HH(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2007
omboye, how was your interview?any update afterwards.
Re: Atmc by anifel20(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2007
good luck to those still waiting, let us know when next they are recruiting.
Re: Atmc by omboye: 1:09pm On May 10, 2007
HH,

My interview was quite good and i even did a presentation to show the level of their interest but i am yet to hear from them. Still waiting.
Re: Atmc by garthalgar: 12:34pm On May 25, 2007
Hi there,
Pls does anybody have any update on the status of the interviews held by ATMC? Has anybody been called?
Help out so I wont keep waiting o.
Thanks.
Re: Atmc by omboye: 2:33pm On May 25, 2007
Since the interview conducted weeks back i'm yet to hear from ATMC myself and as such keep hoping that they will call us up in due course. Just hang in there and keep praying cos i knew i did well at the interview.
Re: Atmc by okaratony(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2007
pls hw do i send mssge 2 nairaland?
Re: Atmc by omboye: 3:12pm On May 25, 2007
Okara, You have to be a registered member of this portal, upon registration you log on to a user name and password which enables you have access to post or reply to discussions or topics on this site.
Re: Atmc by garthalgar: 4:11pm On May 25, 2007
Hi Omoboye,
Pls if u get to hear anything from them kindly drop a word for me on coolslim80@yahoo.com.
And to all who get to hear from ATMC pls drop a word here or on my mail addy.
Thanks.
Re: Atmc by omboye: 4:36pm On May 26, 2007
Garthalgar, I copied you there i will give you a shout out if there are any development

(1) (Reply)

Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now / 2016 Prophecy For Joblanders / Leventis foods Limited Graduate Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.