Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Waterproof Case For All Phones, Swim, Snap Pics Under Water 6k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Waterproof Case For All Phones, Swim, Snap Pics Under Water 6k (438 Views)

Iphone 12 The Beast, Why Iphone Is The Father Of All Phones / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) / How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waterproof Case For All Phones, Swim, Snap Pics Under Water 6k by joungblood(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is a waterproof case of all kinds of phones, android and iPhones, it is 100 percent waterproof and works perfectly well under water, u don't need to spend 200k and huge amounts of money to buy expensive phones because it is waterproof when with just 6k you can have yours, it works and fits every phone, snap great amazing pictures underwater and stun ur friends, shoot videos under water, the price is not negotiable, I do paid delivery to anywhere, call or whatsapp me on 08125670754 to see more proof, see my videos of the product in water, I also sell wholesale

(1) (Reply)

This May Sound Crazy But It Works: Make Calls Without Simcards Or Phones / Itel S12 For Sale / US, used Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.