Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) (25717 Views)

Rocking A Smart Battery Lifestyle Experience / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone XS, XS Max And XR / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone 6 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2019
TechCapon

Apple has unveiled a pristine brilliant battery pack cases for its most recent iPhones. The new savvy cases will function as a power bank and charge the iPhone when required. This is the first battery pack Apple will release after the one the organization sold for the iPhone 6/iPhone 6s. Until further notice, the brilliant battery case will be accessible in just 2 colors which are black and white. Highly contrasting, for me, I prefer the white color, however. It looks truly dope!

The battery pack will expand the battery life of the iPhone however will make it somewhat thicker and heavier. This smooth and creative shrewd case for the iPhone will be accessible for three models. The iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR which are the most recent phones released by the organization. Another extraordinary component of this case is that it has a wireless charging feature. This implies you can undoubtedly charge them by dropping them on the charging cushion as opposed to connecting them.

In any case, it is imperative to take note of that there are distinctive cases for various iPhone. The iPhone XS has an alternate case, the iPhone XR has its very own diverse case while the iPhone XS MAX has its own different case. Apple says the iPhone XS case presents to 21 hours of web use or 25 hours of video playback, the iPhone XS Max case presents to 20 hours of web utilization or 25 hours of video playback, and the iPhone XR case presents to 22 hours of web use or 27 hours of video playback.

The cases which are available in black and white colors are already on sale. Like I said earlier, the price is $129 only, quite expensive for a power bank. I know its only a matter of time before Chinese manufacturers will flood the market with similar smart battery cases for Android devices.

The price of this smartphone case is more than enough to buy you a 5,000 mAh Tecno Pouvoir phone that will last you 3 days on a single charge. Can you pay N46,440 for this smart case by Apple? Tell us in the comment section.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/apple-releases-new-129-smart-battery-case-for-the-iphone/

2 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by seunfly: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
OK ooo, I will spend 46k because of wearable powerbank.
Apple just wait for me, I will come and buy on Monday.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Teeceepat(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Una well done oh. I just dey pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2019
Still on still..... SAMSUNG: THE KING OF PHONES

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Sunymoore(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Something anker has been doing for years? Apple is out to rip off people

20 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by AllenSpencer: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
If it can serve as a power inverter to power up home appliances, then it's outright rubbish!
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Felixalex(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Considering the cost of these 3 phones, anyone who can afford any of those phones shouldn't have power problem;; u will probably have solar system at home or a standby generator, there will always be light at the office or ur business place..

As i press phone reach, a 100% charge on my samsung phone carries me through a whole day away from home till night.

So i believe this power pack will only be useful for people that want to go for days vacation in the desert. Even at that, how much be powerbank?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NotBeenPaid: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019

Another piece of crap. Will somebody die if they increase their battery capacity?

26 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Miracle4Sure: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by AzizG550(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Apple that I can not eat is that one apple ?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by timilehing(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
After paying 460k to buy a phone, I'll still buy power pulse for 44k undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Cunninlinguist: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
If I talk now they will say I'm hating because I don't have money for iPhone lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin N46,000 for wearable powerbank . I believe this is targeted at countries with electricity crisis. Apple has lost it. Powerbank at the cost of 5 10,000 mAh powerbanks. It's all good , please send my regards to Blackberry 10 OS and Windows Mobile OS when your overpricing sends your mobile division packing

17 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
It'll cost an arm

Modified: $129 I said it. Surprised they didn't call it one catchy tech word this time. Like (Standby ion grid) buhahahahahahaha grin

23 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by snazzy5050(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Been there all this while abeg stop the lies

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by marvin906(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
can't apple create their own thing must they steal other companies product

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by omoadeleye(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
iPhone company na ripper oo, why must they be selling everything at outrageous price...

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
iPhone X(s)fans over to u. I’m not a fan.

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by lovelybugs(f): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Make the problem, sell the solution grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by seunfly: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Sunymoore:
Something anker has been doing for years? Apple is out to rip off people

Not only anker, plenty OEM don do am for Samsung, LG, HTC phones since 2012, na that Apple copy come dey call 46k.
Funny thing is they go come they form like say na dem invent am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Felixalex(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Cunninlinguist:
If I talk now they will say I'm hating because I don't have money for iPhone lipsrsealed

Talk broda talk!

2 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by omounique: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Cool. People will buy
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Naijawebmaster: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look / Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.