Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' (2093 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Serious Christians should not listen to that 'daddy Freeze'. The Bible says 'by their fruit you shall know them'.
What is the righteous works of Freeze, other than criticizing and mocking Pastors that are established in the faith?

Pastor Adeboye is a man of God who has converted/won many sinners, native doctors, occultists to Christ. He has healed many sick people on the timeline of his ministry. He preaches righteousness and you see him live by it.

Pastor KUMUYI is another great man of God who has caused great revival in Nigeria and beyond. Won many sinners/unbelivers to Christ by power of the Holyghost. Performed great signs and wonder, an evidence of the gift of Holyghost. And preaches for over 20 years doctrine of Righteousness.

Pastor Lazarus Mouka is another great man of God. Who cares for nothing but that souls/sinners/unbelievers must be saved. In the 16 years of The Lord's Chosen, in every service and crusades the G.O has never failed to condemn SIN in its entirety. And he performs great miracles by the power of the Holyghost by simple declarations, and distance is not a barrier.

These are approved servants of God before God, They have their works are by their faith.
One thing in common. They all preach to PAY YOUR TITHE.

Then someone called FREEZE decides he will start doing webcam, and condemning TITHING commandment as a sin. He is giving pagans/unbelievers occasion to applaud louder and scorn the word of God and his servants.

If you listen to him, you are going his direction of condemnation before God. Jesus said "if the blind lead the blind, they both will fall into the pit". Matthew 15:14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Use the scriptures to disprove Freeze then I'll take you seriously. I am not his follower but he's doing a good job at convincing people than y'all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by dollytino4real(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
ok, let him be freezing their senses until he freeze them to doom.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
VictorRomanov:
Use the scriptures to disprove Freeze then I'll take you seriously. I am not his follower but he's doing a good job at convincing people that y'all.

People have been doing that. That's not my motivation on writing about this topic.
And I don't expect any unbelievers or new age Christian who are mostly filled with their own way to understand. Even if you quote 1000 scriptures, they will not understand. They'll make light of it cause in their hearts they've chosen want is more convenient for them.

So on this thread my point is 'KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS' Matthew 7:16-20
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A16-20&version=KJV
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

People have been doing that. That's not my motivation on writing about this topic.
And I don't expect any unbelievers or new age Christian who are mostly filled with their own way to understand. Even if you quote one thousand scriptures, they will not understand. They've chosen want is more convenient for them.

I'd like to be pointed to those people. Cos all I ve seen are insults and references to 'men of God'. But little to no proofs from the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I'd like to be pointed to those people. Cos all I ve seen are insults and references to 'men of God'. But little to no proofs from the scriptures.

What is your conviction that 'daddy Freeze' is a man of God?
How do you know he is filled with the Holyghost? (If you affirm he is)
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I am sorry to say but this question has no relevance. I made no mention of him being a man of God, nor him being filled with the "holy ghost". Except you re saying no one should read the bible except 'men of God'.

I am only asking for scriptural basis to disprove him. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by paxonel(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op, in christianity everyone are men of God for themselves. No one ordained all these pastors you mentioned above to preside over anyone.

Daddy freeze is also entitled to have his own beliefs different from these pastors and he is saved as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Baba go and bring scriptural proof

If you have none, please sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:
Serious Christians should not listen to that 'daddy Freeze'. The Bible says 'by their fruit you shall know them'.
What is the righteous works of Freeze, other than criticizing and mocking Pastors that are established in the faith?

Pastor Adeboye is a man of God who has converted/won many sinners, native doctors, occultists to Christ. He has healed many sick people on the timeline of his ministry. He preaches righteousness and you see him live by it.

Pastor KUMUYI is another great man of God who has caused great revival in Nigeria and beyond. Won many sinners/unbelivers to Christ by power of the Holyghost. Performed great signs and wonder, an evidence of the gift of Holyghost. And preaches for over 20 years doctrine of Righteousness.

Pastor Lazarus Mouka is another great man of God. Who cares for nothing but that souls/sinners/unbelievers must be saved. In the 16 years of The Lord's Chosen, in every service and crusades the G.O has never failed to condemn SIN in its entirety. And he performs great miracles by the power of the Holyghost by simple declarations, and distance is not a barrier.

These are approved servants of God before God, They have their works are by their faith.

Then someone called FREEZE decides he will start doing webcam, and condemning TITHING commandment as a sin. He is giving pagans/unbelievers occasion to applaud louder and scorn the word of God and his servants.

If you listen to him, you are going his direction of condemnation before God. Jesus said "if the blind lead the blind, they both will fall into the pit". Matthew 15:14

angry first of all you are a big stinking baboon who just woke up and had his little ego bruised by the the fact that your dirty scammers named pastors tongue have all been exposed by my man daddy freeze undecided you see kid, common sense is not that common for a brainwashed dog like you angry Nigerians are backwards in reasoning cry because we believe in dirty miracles without working for change in the country tongue hence the advent of religion to further dull our minds cool grow up kid and learn how to disprove people scripturaly

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I am sorry to say but this question has no relevance. I made no mention of him being a man of God, nor him being filled with the "holy ghost". Except you re saying no one should read the bible except 'men of God'.

I am only asking for scriptural basis to disprove him. Simple!

Case closed
Bible is not literature. It is a spiritual thing. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned. The carnal man cannot understand the things of God, to him they are foolishness. 1 Cor 2:14. VERY IMPORTANT.
Look to godly spiritual men to explain biblical things to you, not blind, carnal men with carnal wisdom.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrAMG:
Baba go and bring scriptural proof

If you have none, please sit down.

Your likes are the type who stone Jesus in favour of another prophet because you are judging from war of words rather than authority of the one who is talking.
Why did the disciples keep listening to Jesus even though what he said didn't make sense (eat my flesh, drink my blood)? Because they were sure "that thou art the Son of God".

The quoted men of God above have been quoting scriptures on tithing?
Did Tithing commandment not proceed from scriptures?
Scriptures that you cannot understand. You're busy looking for a teacher that will itch your itching ears for you.
keep asking me for scripture for tithing, a very common doctrine of the faith.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Case closed
Bible is not literature. It is a spiritual thing. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned. The carnal man cannot understand the things of God, to him they are foolishness. 1 Cor 2:14. VERY IMPORTANT.
Look to godly spiritual men to explain biblical things to you, not blind, carnal men with carnal wisdom.

My point remains that the "godly spiritual men" have not done any refuting using the bible. They just insult and dare.

Please read Acts 17:11 and see a sterling example of how Christians should view things they hear from "men of God".

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Your likes are the type who stone Jesus in favour of another prophet because you are judging from war of words rather than authority of the one who is talking.
Why did the disciples keep listening to Jesus even though what he said didn't make sense (eat my flesh, drink my blood)? Because they were sure "that thou art the Son of God".

Scriptures that you cannot understand. You're busy looking for a teacher that will itch your itching ears for you.

Jesus taught from the scriptures. He kept saying it is written, it is written, have you not read. He disciples trusted his teachings because he always taught from the scriptures. Even when he said something they didn't understand, they asked questions and he explained.

But you guys dont even know the scriptures, neither do you even ask questions.

Additionally, the tithing COMMAND, did not precede the law. Note the bolder word command.

Abraham was the first person gave a 10th part of the spoils of war to Melchizedek. He was never commanded to do so. There was no law requiring him to do so.

Jacob made a pledge to God to give 10% of his possessions. He was never commanded to do so.

Men like Noah, Enoch, Job and others were never documented to have paid tithe, yet they were counted righteous by God.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

angry first of all you are a big stinking baboon who just woke up and had his little ego bruised by the the fact that your dirty scammers named pastors tongue have all been exposed by my man daddy freeze undecided you see kid, common sense is not that common for a brainwashed dog like you angry Nigerians are backwards in reasoning cry because we believe in dirty miracles without working for change in the country tongue hence the advent of religion to further dull our minds cool grow up kid and learn how to disprove people scripturaly

He is your man. But no proof of being an approved man of God. God confirms his servants with signs and wonders following. Jesus, all the apostles, and great men of God before and today don't just make flattery words. They prove their faith with extraordinary works and miracles which are the manifestations of the Holyghost. God's confirmation they are his anointed shepherds to lead his flocks.

By their FRUIT you shall know them. Not by their words, neither by blabbings nor contentious statements.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Jesus taught from the scriptures. He kept saying it is written, it is written, have you not read. He disciples trusted his teachers because he always taught from the scriptures. Even when he said something they didn't understand, they asked questions and he explained.

But you guys dont even know the scriptures, neither do you even ask questions.

Pastors have been quoting to pay your tithe according to Malachi 3:18
I see You have never gone to church that's why you don't know that Tithing is scriptural and have posted it is to me as a challenge to provide scriptures verses.

You don't know the scriptures that's why you would believe a man that sprung out of nowhere to be criticizing teacher. Anyone can do what he is doing. He just happened to gain popularity through social infleunces. Again as carnal as the average unbeliever who wants to teach christian believers how a church should be run.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Pastors have been quoting to pay your tithe according to Malachi 3:18
I see You have never gone to church that's why you don't know that Tithing is scriptural and have posted it is to me as a challenge to provide scriptures verses.

Did Jesus command Christians to pay tithe? Christ ended the law, that's why Christians don't do animal sacrifices, observe the passover, or stone people to death. Why did they keep the paying of tithe?

Is tithing tied to Christian's blessing and protection from God?

Use the scriptures to answer these questions.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Did Jesus command Christians to pay tithe? Christ ended the law, that's why Christians don't do animal sacrifices, observe the passover, or stone people to death. Why did they keep the paying of tithe?

Is tithing tied to Christian's blessing and protection from God?

Use the scriptures to answer this questions.

The law pertaining to sin offering. Washing legs, hands, plates, abstaining from eating animals classified unclean, sacrifice of bulls, sheep for sin, levite and priesthood duties pertaining cleansing and worship.
This was the abolished law.

It's not the whole Law that was abolished. But the law pertaining Sin and cleansing.

Jesus did not end the law of righteousness, offering/tithe, 10 commandments, he infact added more to these.
He came to fulfil his part as a sin offering John 1:29, Matthew 5:17
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Still talking too much.

Baba bring proof and back up your claims on tithing, if you can’t then take a seat.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. For as many that are lead by the spirit they are the sons of God. Just let Lucifer do it's worst he will get tired of luring men. His time is up hence he is fighting tooth and nail like a wounded lion. The kind of Christians coming up although not all are look and follow Christians. Many dont study the scriptures,many dont pray and ask the holy ghost to reveal things. Many are just bible gurus without power. What is the point of knowing the scriptures when there is no manifeststion of God's power. In summary many just listen to messages from different platform without doing their home work. The spirit is one hence whatever he reveals to one might be revealed to others. There brethren in Christ our adversary the devil has recruited demons on the internet to cause havoc. These demons will come in subtle way just like in the days of Adam and Eve. You will see many thread causing confusion and argument. Don't be moved by their long essay writings claiming to be knowledgeable about the scriptures because their master Lucifer knows the bible too. They are crafty in disserting the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrAMG:

Still talking too much.

Baba bring proof and back up your claims on tithing, if you can’t then take a seat.

Ok, now I know you are an unbeliever. So you should be coming across tithing scripture Malachi 3:18 for the first time.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. For as many that are lead by the spirit they are the sons of God. .The kind of Christians coming up although not all are look and follow Christians. Many dont study the scriptures,many dont pray and ask the holy ghost to reveal things. Many are just bible gurus without power. What is the point of knowing the scriptures when there is no manifeststion of God's power. In summary many just listen to messages from different platform without doing their home work.

claiming to be knowledgeable about the scriptures because their master Lucifer knows the bible too. They are crafty in disserting the bible.

Thank you bro. You are encouraging. It's suiting good.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Thank you bro. You are encouraging. It's suiting good.
You are welcome
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by desiredhome: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

God can use anybody to do his work, and what made you think that the so call Pentecostal pastors are better of.
Daddy Freeze and the likes message is for people with sound mind, not miracle seeking Christian
Seek the truth and let the truth set you free.
If you understand the meaning of Church you won't be defending these pastorprenour
Christianity is not about materialism but spirituality

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by desiredhome: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Case closed

#stopworshipingyourpastors

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Ok, now I know you are an unbeliever. So you should be coming across tithing scripture Malachi 3:18 for the first time.

Since this thread has been active, you’ve been shouting Malachi up and down.

Okay this is what Malachi 3:18 says: “And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”

Oya, tell me how it relates to tithing.

Meanwhile, if you can’t bring up any other passage to support your claim then you should know you’ve been blinded by your so called pastors and GOs

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by spongeisback: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2018
All I see are names of men that have the power to enforce change like Martin Luther King but they chooses to stay quiet so they can keep gaining from the poverty,hopelessness and insecurity in the land.

I see names of men that take money for god but spend it on their own projects.

I see names of men that have turned their fellow humans to sheep.
Adeboye:touch my chair, divert church funds,have arrogant kids that don't even care about the poor members the tithe is meant for, has a school many members cannot afford even if they sell all their earthly possessions, liar! I drove without fuel, heretic, political tool.
Kumuyi:wear ugly clothes, don't spray body spray, don't watch TV... Oh now you can watch TV since I can make money from it it's no longer "the devil's box", wear ugly wedding dress but turns a blind eye during his son's wedding...is that my lace my son's wife wore? Oh I thought it was China white. faux humility. Yes Jesus is coming soon...what let me check on my new 50000 seater auditorium and my numerous houses all over the world.
Mouka: this dirty looking guy that has a lot of poor people in his church what does he do? Use them as a walking billboard. Smart move tho. If you can't gain from them use them.

Short story: this happened a while back. I was in a pharmacy and an older woman wanted to poke her nose into my business when she saw I wasn't going to let her, she just started shouting. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Repeatedly. I was perplexed! Ok madam who are you?! She replied I am a chosen.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 20, 2018
spongeisback:
All I see are names of men that have the power to enforce change like Martin Luther King but they chooses to stay quiet so they can keep gaining from the poverty,hopelessness and insecurity in the land.

I see names of men that take money for god but spend it on their own projects.

I see names of men that have turned their fellow humans to sheep.
Adeboye:touch my chair, divert church funds,have arrogant kids that don't even care about the poor members the tithe is meant for, has a school many members cannot afford even if they sell all their earthly possessions, liar! I drove without fuel, heretic, political tool.
Kumuyi:wear ugly clothes, don't spray body spray, don't watch TV... Oh now you can watch TV since I can make money from it it's no longer "the devil's box", wear ugly wedding dress but turns a blind eye during his son's wedding...is that my lace my son's wife wore? Oh I thought it was China white. faux humility. Yes Jesus is coming soon...what let me check on my new 50000 seater auditorium and my numerous houses all over the world.
Mouka: this dirty looking guy that has a lot of poor people in his church what does he do? Use them as a walking billboard. Smart move tho. If you can't gain from them use them.

Short story: this happened a while back. I was in a pharmacy and an older woman wanted to poke her nose into my business when she saw I wasn't going to let her, she just started shouting. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Repeatedly. I was perplexed! Ok madam who are you?! She replied I am a chosen.

Leave them!

These churches should be the ones pioneering free education, free healthcare, subsidized housing, human development in all aspects but no.

That is how one pastor will come to boast about how dangerously rich he is.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by paxonel(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. For as many that are lead by the spirit they are the sons of God. Just let Lucifer do it's worst he will get tired of luring men. His time is up hence he is fighting tooth and nail like a wounded lion. The kind of Christians coming up although not all are look and follow Christians. Many dont study the scriptures,many dont pray and ask the holy ghost to reveal things. Many are just bible gurus without power. What is the point of knowing the scriptures when there is no manifeststion of God's power. In summary many just listen to messages from different platform without doing their home work. The spirit is one hence whatever he reveals to one might be revealed to others. There brethren in Christ our adversary the devil has recruited demons on the internet to cause havoc. These demons will come in subtle way just like in the days of Adam and Eve. You will see many thread causing confusion and argument. Don't be moved by their long essay writings claiming to be knowledgeable about the scriptures because their master Lucifer knows the bible too. They are crafty in disserting the bible.
now use your brain and reason this thing before talking.
you are hear defending MrPRevailer but unknown to you both, church going(which is part of all the activities done in churches including tithing) ALL INCLUSIVE, are never ways to worship God anymore talkless of tithing.
Today, we worship God in spirit and in truth.

How do we worship God in spirit and in truth?

By not worshipping in buildings called church anymore because these buildings and their pastors and their activities(which include tithing) will all collapse someday, mark my word.
Nothing last on this earth forever.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem(temple or church building at jerusalem), worship the Father.

THAT HOUR HAS COME, THE HOUR IS RIGHT NOW AS WE ARE TALKING, SO YOU PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING SENSELESS FIGHT SUPPORTING TITHING BECAUSE WHAT WILL BE WILL SURELY BE, YOU CANT STOP JESUS CHRIST, HE HAS SAID IT AND IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

So you see now, your pastors today are scamming you people big time grin

Oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi, Lazarus, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

The law pertaining to sin offering. Washing legs, hands, plates, abstaining from eating animals classified unclean, sacrifice of bulls, sheep for sin, levite and priesthood duties pertaining cleansing and worship.
This was the abolished law.

It's not the whole Law that was abolished. But the law pertaining Sin and cleansing.

Jesus did not end the law of righteousness, offering/tithe, 10 commandments, he infact added more to these.
He came to fulfil his part as a sin offering John 1:29, Matthew 5:17

The bible doesn't make that differentiation. At Romans 10:4, it is clearly stated that Christ is the end of the law ( without any distinction to which part of the law)

At Colossian 2:16, 17 Apostle Paul included the observance of festivals, new moon and sabbaths as shadows that passed as soon as the reality which is Christ came.

The above were not sacrificial laws or sin offering. So also is circumcision. The apostles and older men in Jerusalem ruled that it was no longer necessary to be circumcised to be acceptable to God. (Acts 15:1-29). The law of circumcision was not a sin offering law.

When Jesus said he came to fulfil the law it is what it is. When something has been fulfilled or accomplished it's purpose, there is no longer any need for it. Galatians 3: 24, 25:
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster

Does this mean that Christians are now lawless, without laws? No. Galatians 6:2 urged Christians to fulfil the law of the Christ. Same Galatians, this time chapter 5:19-21 list practices that would make one unfit for the kingdom of God. Christians avoid these.

1 John 2:15-17; also gives a principle that guards Christians on what they should avoid.

So my brother tithe paying should have ended with the law. It noteworthy the apostles and older men never talked about tithe paying, especially when Christianity started spreading to gentile nations. Notice how Paul said financial contributions should be made at 2 Corinthians 9:7

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2018
mrAMG:

Since this thread has been active, you’ve been shouting Malachi up and down.

Okay this is what Malachi 3:18 says: “And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”

Oya, tell me how it relates to tithing.

Meanwhile, if you can’t bring up any other passage to support your claim then you should know you’ve been blinded by your so called pastors and GOs

That's the thing. He didn't even read it to be sure. He was just quoting probably because he heard it from somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Old And New Covenants? / Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. / Mother Theresa Vs. Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.