Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No (2269 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by nkemjikank(f): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
See the younger version of Nollywood Legend and Actor, Pete Edochie. His name is Kingsley Abasili. They look like Father and Son, quite some resemblance! I think the Legend and Nollywood should locate him. What do you think? ...

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by ShameOnAPC: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
The way Jubrin is another version of Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by haywire07(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Despite Pete's old age, he still looks more handsome than his acclaimed younger version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na two-two God dey create person. I believe I have a duplicate somewhere too. But na me be original, that duplicate na fake.

1 Like

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
The eyes and nose are the same. The big difference is the lip size.

1 Like

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by FisifunKododada: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Who played away match?

1 Like

Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by Ibramamahi(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
They look alike though it was made up by the guy

Check my signature for money ritual without blood or sacrifice
Re: Question: Is Pete Edochie his Father? Answer... Yes/No by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Between Nairafame And Khloe After Photoshoped Backside. Photos / DJ Cuppy Stuns With Red Hair In New Photos / BBNaija: Ike Fights Tuoyo For Rocking Mercy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.