Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture (70425 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by frankleesehi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
If You Insult Me And I Don't Respond, Don't Feel Bad, Am Taking Care Of My Beautiful Family - Yul Edochie

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has taken to his IG page to let his haters know that if they insult him, he will not be able to respond to them because he is taking care of his family. HGS Media Plus reports.

The father of four sharing a picture of himself and his family on New Year day wrote:

"If you insult me and I don't respond, don't feel bad. I'm actually very busy taking care of this beautiful family given to me by God.

"Happy New Year to you all from The Yul Edochie family.

"Wish you all the best in 2021."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJggwO7Hm5V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
All for the grams

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Upmost96(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you don't take care of them, who will?? They are your responsibility

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Righteousness2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Best answer to give to those who insult or try to bring you down is Silence..

Silence is Wonderful..

170 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by IamD18: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
The daughter got cute and sexy long legs.

Yul got good looking family. Given the fact that Pete Edochie who is a traditional and pro-family kind of man is his father, you don't need to be told that Yul his son will be family oriented too.

Nice of him.

Them no born his daughter well to call herself a feminist with a father like Yul and grandfather like Pete Edochie cheesy

326 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by wunmi590(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lovely family cool

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by blowjob: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
SOME PEOPLE NA REAL RAM grin grin grin

IF U LISTEN TO REBUKE, WHY POSTIN grin grin

WAYREE

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Virtplus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
hmmm ...for show
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Tina001(f): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by H2ho(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tina001, what do you have to say? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by HisMajesty1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cute family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by EyezofGod120: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na all of us dey take care of family abeg

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bh
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yul's daughter is the deal mehn.
I'm sure my daughter is gonna be like this too,you know magic touch of handsome fathers wink
All I need is a pretty woman(preferably dark) and guys will kill themselves to have my daughters.
And yeah I would pamper my female children too wella(like egg) so them go soft die.
Can't wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Abilistic(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Family over everything!

Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose, instead of the expectations and opinions of others.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lovely... Just can't wait to start mine tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by lathrowinger: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
angry
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by millionboi2: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Story
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by hopexter(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Beautiful family indeed. Happy New Year Yul smiley
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Upmost96:
If you don't take care of them, who will?? They are your responsibility
Both his nd his wife responsibility
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Odogwu nwoke, that's a typical Igbo man for u, not ofe mmanu
Pls no hating ofe mmanu, look at beautoful family
If na ofe mmanu, u for see fanta and coke in the name of bleaching together with big yansh and breast

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Aflix(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is the attitude I want to inculcate this year.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Those long legs...
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by KingMack(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
See as the daughter leg long come fresh grin 2021 they're waiting for you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Attention seeking seems to be the new thing for these celebs.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by 02Kebreal(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Family man
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by KanuSE: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Flier: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
I hope this guys don’t make it to any leadership position in Nigeria
He is far worse than Buhari,all his post sounds like those of uncontacted people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Sunnycliff(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year, senior brother, Yul
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by SOMARPSOLUTIONS: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
God help us...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.