Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! (2590 Views)

Easiest Way Out To Identify Pristine Islam / Ramadan Lectures Live Streaming Schedule By Pristine Islam Radio / 10 Of The Best Websites To Learn Pristine Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Ridah(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim

Shaykh said in his biography that as for the sincere disciple, "No less than the ten characteristics which I mention must be present in the sincere disciple, if he is to be worthy of discipleship:

FIRST - he must be intelligent enough to understand the spiritual guide's indications.

SECOND - he must be obedient in order to carry out the spiritual guide's command.

THIRD - he must be sharp of hearing to perceive what the spiritual guide says.

FOURTH - he must have an enlightened heart in order to see the spiritual guide's greatness.

FIFTH - he must be truthful, so that whatever he reports, he reports truthfully.

SIXTH - he must be true to his word, so that whatever he says, he keeps his promise.

SEVENTH- he must be generous, so that whatever he has, he is able to give away.

EIGHTH - he must be discreet, so that he can keep a secret.

NINTH - he must be receptive to advice, so that he will accept the guide's admonition.

TENTH - he must be chivalrous in order to sacrifice his own dear life on the mystic path.

Having these character traits, the disciple will more easily accomplish his journey and more quickly reach the goal set for him on the mystic path by the spiritual guide grin........Alhamdulillah! smiley

And who dare say Shaykhana Ibrahim Niass Is a Kafir? undecided May Allah forgive Those who speak ill of the innocent Shaykh. After all we're all responsible for our deeds, and no bearer of good deed or other wise will go unrewarded!

RadiyaAllahu Anhu Shehu.

2 Likes

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by forghon: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gausi kaulaha

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
why do tijaniyyoon goes to his grave to pray
why do some prostrate to his picture
why do the people hang his pictures in their homes and necks
why do people believe him more than the prophet
why do people elevate his status beyond what he is
why, why, why

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Sufi is a different religion. .
Not islam .

Just as mssn, acadip , tmc and others are different religion
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is he a Muslim? I don't really know!

How about his followers? They hang the his pictures around them and call on him for help & protection!

Is that Kufr? Na'am!
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2018
^^

Just as you have people like Abuheekmat who considers himself Salafi. But to you he's not. The same is true of those people hanging pictures of him around their neck or making sujud on his picture. How is he responsible for that?. But when you look at matured followers of his they don't do that beyond respect of him.

Besides, sujud to the grave was not act of worship but respect before advent of nabi(saw). It was after Nabi came that he forbade us from making sujud to anyone except Allah. If some muslims make sujud to other than Allah, we do not call them kufar. Scholars said we should simply give them admonition that nabi made it Haram because they may not know that it is made Haram.

So far you guys have nothing against the sheik himself. Rather you capitalized on what some people do with respect to him. Sheik Ibrahim niyas was a true muslim honored by world reputable Islamic scholars around the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Empiree:
^^

Just as you have people like Abuheekmat who considers himself Salafi. But to you he's not. The same is true of those people hanging pictures of him around their neck or making sujud on his picture. How is he responsible for that?. But when you look at matured followers of his they don't do that beyond respect of him.

Besides, sujud to the grave was not act of worship but respect before advent of nabi(saw). It was after Nabi came that he forbade us from making sujud to anyone except Allah. If some muslims make sujud to other than Allah, we do not call them kufar. Scholars said we should simply give them admonition that nabi Nader it Haram because they may not know that it is made Haram.

So far you guys have nothing against the sheik himself. Rather you capitalized on what some people do with respect to him. Sheik Ibrahim niyas was a true muslim honored by world reputable Islamic scholars around the world.

The fact that he said he saw rosul
Rosul gave him solatu fathi
That rosul sahabahs brains can't comprehend solatu fathi
That he Ahmad tijani will take 70.000 people into Aljahnah
That he Ahmad tijani is the leader of all ummah on judgement day

Ibrahim niyas is a gbajue.. 419.
He's exactly the same of Ahmad tijani.

For the fact that una be sufi is enough to kafara you
Others only add up.. ..

Let's talk on just 5.

Sufi sect
Allah is everywhere in his presence
rejection of attributes and names of Allah
Tawasul
Sujud to other than Allah.

Bring evidence that ALLAH , Rosul and his sahabahs WERE SUFI, THEY AFFIRMED THAT ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE, THEY REJECT THE FACT THAT ALLAH HAS HANDS, THAT THEY MAKE TAWASUL WITH THE NAMES OF PROPHETS AND PIOUS PEOPLE AMONG THEM AND THEY SUJUD TO OTHER THAN ALLAH...

mind you... Bring dalil where you deem it fit that it's a sin not kufru to sujud to greet other than Allah
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Is he a Muslim? I don't really know!

How about his followers? They hang the his pictures around them and call on him for help & protection!

Is that Kufr? Na'am!

Laughing out loud .

You don't know if Ibrahim niyas is a Muslim or not..

Agbako murji ni e
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing out loud .

You don't know if Ibrahim niyas is a Muslim or not..

Agbako murji ni e

You want me to declare him a kafir abi? A Salafy doesn't brandish people with Kafir anyhow like you do. He may be a Kafir or not just like you.
You may have mistakenly called someone a kafir and then turn Kafir too.

See in Bolded Laughing and abusive language (Signs and symptom of jabatawiyyun)
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You want me to declare him a kafir abi? A Salafy doesn't brandish people with Kafir anyhow like you do. He may be a Kafir or not just like you.
You may have mistakenly called someone a kafir and then turn Kafir too.

See in Bolded Laughing and abusive language (Signs and symptom of jabatawiyyun)

I swear to Allah who my soul is in HIS hands..

You are a kafir, a faasiq , a mubtedih, a murji, a zindiq..

You can't make takfeer of a sufi..
A dead sufi
An idiot that brings so many innovations into Islam.
An idiot that call people to gate of jahanam

.agbako keferi onibidia ni e.

Habeeb markaz .
Adaam Abdullah

..they are Muslims to you niyen

..Abdul fatah sarumi will be your sheik niyen
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Obviously no difference between so called followers of sheikh niyas and followed of this one.

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abuheekmat:

A dead sufi

Habeeb markaz .
Adaam Abdullah

You shouldn't be calling anyone kafr. If you do, you are judging, and the only judge is Allah Himself, doing that means shirk. I seek refuge in Allah! Most of us no nothing about the word kafr...

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir; plural كَافِرُونَ kāfirūna, كفّار kuffār or كَفَرَة kafarah; feminine كافرة kāfirah; feminine plural كافرات kāfirāt or كوافر kawāfir) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover"wink meaning "unbeliever", or "disbeliever". The term[1] alludes to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God as described by Islam according to the teachings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad,[2][3] and denies the dominion and authority of the Islamic god, and is thus often translated as "infidel".[4] Muhammad Asad held "infidels" to be an erroneous translation of "kafir" made by several scholars[5] and western Quran translations, since it is not synonymous with "non-Muslim"; thus, someone who does good deeds without any expectation of worldly rewards is not a kafir.[6][7][8] At the same time, kafir is sometimes used as a derogatory term,[9][1][10] particularly by members of Islamist movements.[11] Unbelief is called kufr. Kafir is sometimes used interchangeably with mushrik (مشرك, those who commit polytheism), another type of religious wrongdoer mentioned frequently in the Quran and other Islamic works.[12] The practice of declaring another self-professed Muslim a kafir is known as takfir.[13] The person who denies the existence of a creator is called Dahriya.[14]

I will be back to talk more about Sufism. Sufism is not bid'a...
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Abuheekmat:

A dead sufi

Habeeb markaz .
Adaam Abdullah

Most people has been brain washed. So to you Sheikh Adaam is not a Muslim! May Allah forgive everyone of us.

There is nothing wrong with Sufism,the question here is who are the real sufist ? We have few sufist and many imposters as sufist …...when you see a sufist who practices sufism wallahi he or she will clear yr doubt concerning Sufism except you are ordained or created to be an antagonist of the path and we have many of such ..,Sufism is total cleansing of soul ,once yr heart is purified it will be exemplified in your deeds not orally.
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2018
I will implore you to read a book when it is published title:

التصوّف و التصاوف

I believe you will understand better.
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Fundamentalist: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
We all know ibrahim inyass said alot of words that if we are to place on the quran and sunnah , it would be tagged shirk and kufr.

No be only reviver na revolver , he is a confirmed innovator . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fundamentalist:
We all know ibrahim inyass said alot of words that if we are to place on the quran and sunnah , it would be tagged shirk and kufr.

No be only reviver na revolver , he is a confirmed innovator . cool
what's the difference between you and Abuheekmat that you have been accusing of BH?.
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Fundamentalist: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Empiree:
[s]what's the difference between you and Abuheekmat that you have been accusing of BH?[/s].

IBRAHIM INYASS in his one his songs (DIWANI INYASS) said , if you love or just see me, you will enter paradise without giving account .

Its only Allah that admits to paradise whom he wills not even the prophet saw) placed himself in that position , is ibrahim inyass (a so called qutub) not placing himself in the position of Allah ? That is shirk and disbelief, Allahamdulillah its written in a book so you cant accuse us of heresay. Such statements are not accepted Quranically and sunnatically.

May you support his statements , am i wrong ?
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fundamentalist:

IBRAHIM INYASS in his one his songs (DIWANI INYASS) said , if you love or just see me, you will enter paradise without giving account .

Its only Allah that admits to paradise whom he wills not even the prophet saw) placed himself in that position , is ibrahim inyass (a so called qutub) not placing himself in the position of Allah ? That is shirk and disbelief, Allahamdulillah its written in a book so you cant accuse us of heresay. Such statements are not accepted Quranically and sunnatically.

May you support his statements , am i wrong ?
we have heard so much unfounded claims and allegations without proper evidences. This is one of them.

Let me help you. There was another famous lie about him that sheikh Niyas(ra) said he has 70,000 pockets. In each pocket, there are 70,000 sub-pockets. In these sub-pockets, there are another set of 70,000 pockets that he would put Muslims in them and take them paradise grin cheesy grin

It was one of your Alhusunnah brothers that posted it from Saudi man's website. What type of nuisance lie was that?. Lying is Haram in Islam. Don't forget that.

When I did investigation of the above statement from Tijjaniya members, they said no such thing exist in his book or Tijjaniya book. Matter of fact, the brother who posted it provided "evidence" from Tijjaniya book. But it turned out of to bogus book written and printed by that Saudi looking dude on his website. So becareful what you put out. It seems what you just posted is another version of the same allegation I just narrated.

You can see below I asked Tijjaniya same question last year.

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Fundamentalist: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Empiree:
we have heard so much unfounded claims and allegations without proper evidences. This is one of them.

Let me help you. There was another famous lie about him that sheikh Niyas(ra) said he has 70,000 pockets. In each pocket, there are 70,000 sub-pockets. In these sub-pockets, there are another set of 70,000 pockets that he would put Muslims in them and take them paradise grin cheesy grin

It was one of your Alhusunnah brothers that posted it from Saudi man's website. What type of nuisance lie was that?. Lying is Haram in Islam. Don't forget that.

When I did investigation of the above statement from Tijjaniya members, they said no such thing exist in his book or Tijjaniya book. Matter of fact, the brother who posted it provided "evidence" from Tijjaniya book. But it turned out of to bogus book written and printed by that Saudi looking dude on his website. So becareful what you put out. It seems what you just posted is another version of the sample allegation I just narrated.

You can see below I asked Tijjaniya same question last year.

I just quoted from diwani inyass that he promised paradise to people , please disprove it
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I just quoted from diwani inyass that he promised paradise to people , please disprove it
Seems you chose to ignore my post or you don't understand it. You want me to disprove what you can not even substantiated?. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

That poetry book is Dawawenu sita. I've seen it and I've read the place you were talking about more than 1000 times. Let me clearify something for. I know much about Adab. When you talk about adab, you are talking about a lots of things, then you are talking about balaagha too...where one will be talking about تشبه of which we have many of it. If you are a student of literature in Arabic, you will understand. For every single world in Arabic poetry, there's different meaning to it depending on the readers. About promising alijanat, well Allah and His messenger knows best, but you concluding that it is a kufr is bad, that statement is not islamical. What are you going to say about those whom prophet Muhammad saw gave paradise certificates? In this life we are greater than each other, even Allah said in the Qur'an in many places that we are greater than each other. Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:253 [read in context]
Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Allah:does what He wills] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Jesus:and the Holy Spirit] [Jesus:given the revelation] [Messengers]

Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He exalted (above others) in degree; and We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty) and We supported him with the holy Spirit. And if Allah had so willed it, those who followed after them would not have fought one with another after the clear proofs had come unto them. But they differed, some of them believing and some disbelieving. And if Allah had so willed it, they would not have fought one with another; but Allah doeth what He will. - 2:253 (Picktall)

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) - 3:163 [read in context]
[Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Jacob:was sent revelation] [Job:was sent revelation] [Jonah:was sent revelation]

There are degrees (of grace and reprobation) with Allah, and Allah is Seer of what ye do. - 3:163 (Picktall)

An-Nisa (The Women) - 4:96 [read in context]
[Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Allah's attributes:Most Merciful] [Allah's attributes:Oft_Forgiving] [Allah's mercy] [Fighting (and striving) in the ca'use of Allah]

Degrees of rank from Him, and forgiveness and mercy. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. - 4:96 (Picktall)

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:83 [read in context]
[Abraham] [Abraham:preaches to his people] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Allah's attributes:Knows all things] [Allah's attributes:Wise] [Prophets]

That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware. - 6:83 (Picktall)

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:132 [read in context]
[Allah:is not unmindful of what you do] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)]

For all there will be ranks from what they did. Thy Lord is not unaware of what they do. - 6:132 (Picktall)
So please try to understand the content of anything before condemning it.

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Fundamentalist: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
cisse7575:
That poetry book is Dawawenu sita. I've seen it and I've read the place you were talking about more than 1000 times. Let me clearify something for. I know much about Adab. When you talk about adab, you are talking about a lots of things, then you are talking about balaagha too...where one will be talking about تشبه of which we have many of it. If you are a student of literature in Arabic, you will understand. For every single world in Arabic poetry, there's different meaning to it depending on the readers. About promising alijanat, well Allah and His messenger knows best, but you concluding that it is a kufr is bad, that statement is not islamical. What are you going to say about those whom prophet Muhammad saw gave paradise certificates? In this life we are greater than each other, even Allah said in the Qur'an in many places that we are greater than each other. Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:253 [read in context]
[Allah:does what He wills] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Jesus:and the Holy Spirit] [Jesus:given the revelation] [Messengers]

Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He exalted (above others) in degree; and We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty) and We supported him with the holy Spirit. And if Allah had so willed it, those who followed after them would not have fought one with another after the clear proofs had come unto them. But they differed, some of them believing and some disbelieving. And if Allah had so willed it, they would not have fought one with another; but Allah doeth what He will. - 2:253 (Picktall)

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) - 3:163 [read in context]
[Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Jacob:was sent revelation] [Job:was sent revelation] [Jonah:was sent revelation]

There are degrees (of grace and reprobation) with Allah, and Allah is Seer of what ye do. - 3:163 (Picktall)

An-Nisa (The Women) - 4:96 [read in context]
[Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Allah's attributes:Most Merciful] [Allah's attributes:Oft_Forgiving] [Allah's mercy] [Fighting (and striving) in the ca'use of Allah]

Degrees of rank from Him, and forgiveness and mercy. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. - 4:96 (Picktall)

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:83 [read in context]
[Abraham] [Abraham:preaches to his people] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)] [Allah's attributes:Knows all things] [Allah's attributes:Wise] [Prophets]

That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware. - 6:83 (Picktall)

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:132 [read in context]
[Allah:is not unmindful of what you do] [Allah:raises people to ranks (degrees)]

For all there will be ranks from what they did. Thy Lord is not unaware of what they do. - 6:132 (Picktall)
So please try to understand the content of anything before condemning it.

Sometimes I just wonder if you understood the question before commenting cry
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Sometimes I just wonder if you understood the question before commenting cry
he does but you don't. Did you even read where he said

About promising alijanat, well Allah and His messenger knows best, but you concluding that it is a kufr is bad, that statement is not islamical. What are you going to say about those whom prophet Muhammad saw gave paradise certificates?

In contrast, you said:

Fundamentalist:

Its only Allah that admits to paradise whom he wills not even the prophet saw) placed himself in that position , ?

We read in ahadith where Nabi (saw) would say xyz is going to paradise. You forgot the story of a man who came to the masjid and offered naflat before sitting down and the prophet (saw) said he belongs to jannah. And the rest of sahaba were wondering what the man does to deserve such great reward?.

By Allah's permission, prophet muhammad (saw) knows the abode of some people. And what the brother is telling you is that the book of Sheikh you cited is written in a style that is beyond your comprehension unless you are student of literature or have background in literary styles.
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Empiree:
he does but you don't. Did you even read where he said

In contrast, you said:

We read in ahadith where Nabi (saw) would say xyz is going to paradise. You forgot the story of a man who came to the masjid and offered naflat before sitting down and the prophet (saw) said he belongs to jannah. And the rest of sahaba were wondering what the man does to deserve such great reward?.

But Allah's permission, prophet muhammad (saw) knows the abode of some people. And what the brother is telling you is that the book of Sheikh you cited is written in a style that is beyond your comprehension unless you are student of literature or have background in literary styles.
correct! There was once a sheikh, he went to the center of the market, shouting, معبودكم تحت قدمي: that's , "what you all worship is under my sole" he was crucify for that. And he was considered to be a zindiq, a mushrik. Then in the same day, another saint came to the same market and pointed to the sport where the first saint was standing shouting. That they should dig the place. They did and pure gold of a very huge amount was found. So the saint was telling them you were all in the market looking for money, you didn't go to the mosque to pray because of money, so if money is what you want, come here under my fit is gold to turn all of you into millionaire. Because you all worship money. But the saint had already been crucify because they know nothing about what he said.

@abuhikima and co: do you know how many people sheikh Ibrahim niyass converted to Islam? Please gogle that yourself and come and tellbus here. I believe you won't say it...because you will be surprised about the numbers, so also many other big sufis had done and ate still doing....please learn Arabic language very well before you condemned anything...

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by cisse7575(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
EVIDENCE FOR AT TASOWUF
Concepts...... 1.gathering. 2.Adhkir. 3.Adhkar 4.spreading of white cloth 5. zawiyyah house I.e mosque 6. Time of kubroh and Hailalah
SOURCES..... 1.KITAB I.E Qur'an 2. Ahdith. 3. Aqwal l aimat l islam.
I give thanks to Allah and I adore HIM and I send blessing upon our noble prophet his household,sohabah, tabihina and salaf solih till d sprit of our sheikh Ahmad bn Muhammad tijani and maolana sheikh Ibrahim inyass gaosu as somadany.
These are some evidence of what we are doing in at tasowuf.
1.GATHERING, As we gathered on Friday in mosque this has evidence during the time of sohabah there was a group called Ahlu sofah in which they gather in mosque always doing Adhkir 4 Allah ,Abu hurayra was one of them even some want to abuse them for they are doing this is d reason 4 ds verse to reveal.....
Al-Kahf : 28

وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدٰوةِ وَالْعَشِىِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُۥ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيٰوةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُۥ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوٰىهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُۥ فُرُطًا

And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect. this is the Ahdith of prophet about sitting and gathering making Adhkir عن ابى هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى عليه وسلم ما جلس قوم مجلسا يذكرون الله فيه الا حفتهم الملائكة وغشيتهم الرحمة،وذكرهم الله فيمن عنده. اخرجه مسلم..... source bulugul marami bab Dhikr ...ds Ahdith was reported by Abu hurayra dat d prophet of Allah said one group will not sit in a place doing dhikr remembering of Allah unless d angels will gather them and shower them blessing And Allah will remember them from what it is with HIM, DS Ahdith point to us as Ao we gather in zawiyyah.

2. remembering of Allah, there are numerous verses and Ahadith quoting about La ilaha ila Allahu even in one ahdith Allah tells prophet dat he Shouldn't let its tongue dry off of remembrance of Allah I.e saying Lah ilaha ila Allah always. I will quote one ayat now particularly 4 those that always abuse.... Al-An'aam : 52

وَلَا تَطْرُدِ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدٰوةِ وَالْعَشِىِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُۥ ۖ مَا عَلَيْكَ مِنْ حِسَابِهِم مِّن شَىْءٍ وَمَا مِنْ حِسَابِكَ عَلَيْهِم مِّن شَىْءٍ فَتَطْرُدَهُمْ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ الظّٰلِمِينَ

And do not send away those who call upon their Lord morning and afternoon, seeking His countenance. Not upon you is anything of their account and not upon them is anything of your account. So were you to send them away, you would [then] be of the wrongd
oers. ...no Ahdith dat critize kalimatus shahadah.

3. in all our Adhkar... no adith or ayah critize lailahaila Allah and astagfiru Lah but d most thing we always av challenging is about solatul fatihi, solatul fatihi was first recite by sayidina Ally karamalohu wajhau bcs salamat Al kindi narrated that she was d first person that sayidina.Ally teaches it, it is in book called Tajul balaga.
since our sayidina ally dd ds, who dare to challenge us about it? ,and d prophet didn't tell us that we sudn't do any other solat 4 him but is only tell d sohabah about solatul ibrahimiyah.
4. SPREADING OF WHITE CLOTH
I have only one Ahdith for this... ﻭَﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺳَﻌِﻴﺪٍ ﺍﻟْﺨُﺪْﺭِﻱِّ ، ﺃَﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ : " ﻟَﻴَﺬْﻛُﺮَﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻗَﻮْﻡٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪُّﻧْﻴَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟْﻔُﺮُﺵِ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻤُﻬَّﺪَﺓِ ﻳُﺪْﺧِﻠُﻬُﻢُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺍﻟﺪَّﺭَﺟَﺎﺕِ ﺍﻟْﻌُﻠَﺎ
The prophet said Some people appear praising Allah with clothing spread Allah will elevate their status.
Musnad Abu Ya'ala, 1010

ZAWIYYAH HOUSE I.E MOSQUE
I have only one ayah to back up this.... An-Noor : 36

فِى بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُۥ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُۥ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْءَاصَالِ

[Such niches are] in mosques which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings...there is nothing we do without daleel

TIME OF KUBROH
I have Ahdith to back up this one also..... عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه ان رسول الله صلعم ذكر فى يوم الجمعة فقال "فيه ساعةٌ لا يوافقها عبد مسلم وهو قائم يصلي ،يسأل الله عز وجل شيئا الا اعطاه إياه، وأشار بيده يقللها. ..the prophet said there is an hour on Friday if Muslim should meet it and standing praying to Allah and he ask something from Allah unless Allah will give it to him, so by ds we May not stand praying to Allah but sit praying, doing dhkir daz d same so far it is Allah we are calling.. but some sohabah sed dat time is betwn sitting of imam on khutbah till he finish solat but some says.. وفى حديث عبدالله بن سلام عند ابن ماجه. وعن جابر عند ابي داود والنسائي "انها ما بين صلاة العصر وغروب الشمس. they sed is after asr prayer and sunset, I tnk that is d tym of kubroh and Hailala...... source بلوغ المرام باب صلاة الجمعة.
Aqwal aimat
قال امام ادريس الشافعى:فقيها وصوفيا فكن ليس واحدا # فإنى واحق الله اياك انصح
imam As shafihi said be a jurisprudist that is person that will have knowledge of deen and Suffiy, he now said don't be one of them b d 2 ,he said he is using right of Allah to admonish.... so by this imam didn't critize At tasowuf and he still admonish us to b it.
Imam maliq that we are using its madhhab here also admonish his son to b with suffi always, if suffy is not good will that imam admonish his son?,
will imam shafihi admonish us?
those abuse us have no knowledge like all this Imam.
b4 imam Abu Hamid Gazaly join suffy they told him to abuse suffy he now said if he want to abuse he will firstly join suffy to know what we are doing he joined and didn't leave it again and suffy is not type of person one can abuse he said:
من لم يشرب مشربنا لم يعرف احوالنا
whoever that doesn't drink from our water he will not understand our behavior.
I pray Allah should help and guide us and increase us in piety and make us the dweller of paradise. AAMIN
SALAM ALYKUM
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by Empiree: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by AryEmber(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Can't we just worship Allah without all these division? Shebi, the koko is to observe the 5 solah, nawafils and follow Allah's commandments!

1 Like

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
AryEmber:
Can't we just worship Allah without all these division? Shebi, the koko is to observe the 5 solah, nawafils and follow Allah's commandments!
Yes, you do all this based on how the Prophet and next generations after him did. You follow the ways of the Salaf us Saliheen.
Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by AryEmber(f): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Yes, you do all this based on how the Prophet and next generations after him did. You follow the ways of the Salaf us Saliheen.
Me I don't belong to any group. I'm sure we all pray the same way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! by BeansAndBread(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
AryEmber:
Me I don't belong to any group. I'm sure we all pray the same way.
I'm not saying you should belong to any group but you need to practice Islam the way the Prophet and the Salaf us Saliheen practiced it. The way we pray, read the Quran and commentaries was passed down from them. That's what I'm saying, and I hope you understand me well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women / Reflection Of Stoning The Devil in Muslim's character! / Challenge To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.